ivankiss

Awakening is fucking terrifying.

95 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Eternity said:

I did warn, and I know it sounds petty to say "I told you so",  but I have  brought up trying to force an awakening by using egoic means.  Maybe drugs work for some, but not for everyone.  I admit I have not reached the experience of taking responsibility for all things.  For humans, we cannot even process the vibrational energy needed to reach this level.  So it would be reasonable to not over tax your mind and body with pushing towards something that is premature at this level.  To me, having admitted I have not walked in your shoes, it sounds more like the ego has managed to come up with a new power play to scare you out of moving forward. 

I'm afraid, as much as I respect Leo's intelligence and dedication, that Leo has set up a false narrative by talking about how we are all God.  Yes, I believe that, but we are still in the evolutionary phase of putting the flesh aside.  Being God takes some of us eons of lives to develop naturally and comfortably into that, aside from the most ascendant masters.  They have traveled through thousands of lifetimes to reach the vibrational level needed.  And during those lifetimes their vibrartional energy has been gradually stepped up.  Forcing an awakening is going beyond our limitations by using ego means.  It is like taking a pregnant woman and trying to get her to give birth way before the 9 months it takes for the baby to develop.

Our subconsciousness can project into our experience anything we want to imagine.  Our conscious mind says nooo, but the subconscious is programmed to do what you are focused on.  However that experience will feel as real as your hand even though it stems from a subconscious conception. 

I believe you have erred into nightmare territory and should drop all thought of being God and all practices or drugs that you think will get you there.  You should just leave it all alone and reset the entire scenario by giving up even the desire to awaken. If you can't do that, then it might be best you seek mental health to help you out of this fictional scenario.

See this:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UlrWwli9Q0

Thank you for sharing this ?????

Her channel is so intresting ?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

@ivankiss Now you're starting to get it ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Vincent S Thanks a lot for that. I agree with most of what you said. Except your assumptions about where I'm at currently. If indeed it was pointed at me. I'm not sure.

I appreciate your worry, but trust me, I know very damn well when to pause and take a step back. In fact; that's what my original post is all about. I also barely used any hardcore psychedelics. I got where I am naturally - one could say. Simply by living and breathing for Truth and Love. My path was that of Passion.

Deleted* In case my question adds red points,

Edited by Yeah Yeah

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

@Vincent S Thanks a lot for that. I agree with most of what you said. Except your assumptions about where I'm at currently. If indeed it was pointed at me. I'm not sure.

I appreciate your worry, but trust me, I know very damn well when to pause and take a step back. In fact; that's what my original post is all about. I also barely used any hardcore psychedelics. I got where I am naturally - one could say. Simply by living and breathing for Truth and Love. My path was that of Passion.

You are very welcome ?

I can understand that, but it wasnt pointed directly at you. It was pointed to Infinity. And I consider all of us, being a part of it. Highest high, lowest low. You are where you are, and any assumptions we have about “eachother” have no validation, in my point of view. I can relate with alot of what you said, but only you can verify what you are ✨?

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

2 minutes ago, Yeah Yeah said:

How so? Was it you who reported me? Explain, enlighten me, 

What are you talking about?

Im sorry, but you seem to be after trouble, and you are creating what you are seeing in your reality.

I hope you find peace with yourself. ???

@Vincent S I thought you'd quoted my messgage, probably a while ago, I thought recent, never mind,

Edited by Yeah Yeah

No buddy, I didn’t report anyone ??❤️

13 hours ago, ivankiss said:

That's nice guys. But what I'm pointing to is way beyond any realization or enlightenment

You sound like Leo

Well, Enlightenment is a broad term, it includes God-realisation 

23 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

@Jakuchu Again; realization is not being.

So, you haven't realised that "Awakening is fucking terrifying"? 

If what you are talking about is beyond the notion of realisation, then why are you surprised that awakening is terrifying and are telling us that? 

Edited by Jakuchu

5 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

So, you haven't realised that "Awakening is fucking terrifying"? 

I have. And God remains untouched by that realization, and all else.

Clearly; what I shared was written from a limited poin of view. Not from God's point of view.

6 minutes ago, Jakuchu said:

If what you are talking about is beyond the notion of realisation, then why are you surprised that awakening is terrifying and are telling us that? 

I'm not surprised. I'm sharing because it is relevant to share. And also because most people have no idea what they're getting themselves into. They could end up hurting themselves bad.

11 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I have. And God remains untouched by that realization, and all else

We get that. But why do you belittle the notion of realisation? It's like saying crossing the border is not the land. I mean, first you have to cross the border in order to be on the land

Edited by Jakuchu

7 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

I'm sharing because it is relevant to share

No, it isn't 

@Jakuchu It is your assumption that I am belittling it. I'm  just saying it is not the end all be all.

Imagine you realized you had a sixth finger on your hand. That does not mean you also know how to use it and live with it.

That is why I keep saying it's one thing to have a realization, that inevitably fades away, and another to actually be what you realized.

Just now, Jakuchu said:

No, it isn't 

Now you're just being a cleaver little devil. 

If you don't like the message, skip it, read something else.

19 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Now you're just being a cleaver little devil. 

If you don't like the message, skip it, read something else.

No, you are being a devil by calling me a devil

Actually I liked your post and can relate to it. What I didn't like is the arrogant position you took that you are "beyond enlightenment" and that that is kindergarden stuff, a la leo-fashion. Still get where you are coming from but it just sounds arrogant within the relative domain

Edited by Jakuchu