Javfly33

Women are paranoid for possible rapists 24/7m

28 posts in this topic

So the most "violent" reaction from a Girl happened just to me 10min ago.

I was waking around "scouting" the área (not for women But in general, the energy, the músic... etc) because this friend told me It would be nice to do some pick Up (nightgame) here. 

So i am walking parallel to this Group of THREE Girls, and suddenly i ser that they are walking on a nice lighted pathway very nice, so i thought suddenly to take a turn to the right, and go right into the pathway, and with the coincidence, that just when Im walking into the pathway they are crossing It forwards It and we cross sights.

Suddenly the Girl just says "Hey" in a harsh tone. I stood right there kind of shocked and said to her "Hey". And then she says "cmon, go, go, you first, that i see you like to look" like i was creep rapist and i was following them or someshit like that LOL.

Literally they were NOT even that Hot i basically looked at them for 1 fucking second before they got into the pathway and we started to walk in parallel. I was not even going to approach her, i just thought the lighted pathway was interesting to take a walk!

Jesus fucking christ the nightgame energy in 2021 at least in my city is just fucking awful. When i did Game in the day i didnt had reactions like this, not even close. I Dont think i look like a creep btw lol, i take Care of my looks. Maybe It could be that i am a little above age in where i usually go nightgaming Generally (me 26, them around 16-20) and they think Im a creep because i look old??

Edited by Javfly33

Some girls are just very very paranoid, nothing you can do about it. I think most of them are not, you just got unlucky. Do not think much about it. I have talked with a lot of girls and i will tell you what the biggest red flags are for a guy when talking to a girl in the street (im not saying you did or do these things, just highlighting them for you). These are the things i have been told that creep out girls the most.

1. Touching her from the start in a creepy way- Huge huge red flag if you do it on the street, it really creeps girls out. If you want to get better at touching then go on a club or bar where touching girls asap  is perfectly fine . By far the biggest thing that creeps girls out is a guy that starts touching them asap in weird creepy ways  on the street. Very few can pull it off well.

2. Not displaying yourself properly- Meaning not dressing well, grooming well etc. Can make you look like a heroin addict or homeless person.

3. Talking in a creepy tone or catcalling- Self explanatory.

4. Asking about personal information without building much rapport- So things like phone numbers, relationship status, instagram etc. If you barely talked to a girl and ask her for these things it could creep her out. Asking them after they feel somewhat comfortable with you is the way you should do it.

5. Not knowing when to take no for an answer aka insisting a lot - You should definetly be a bit assertive and not give up from the start, but if you get a clear no and you keep insisting it can be super scary for the girl. 

Way to do it- Talk during the day prefarably on a busy place, be well dressed, keep bit of distance (at least at the start), approach from the front or side (not back), SMILE, make jokes, build some rapport before asking for personal information and if it does not work out then thank her for her time and go on without getting angry or insulting her).

Edited by Karmadhi

Don't read too much into it. People in the world have all sorts of weird reactions, attitudes, and chips on their shoulders. If you legitimately didn't do anything wrong then you don't need to get in your own head about things, it's just a waste of your energy.

On the topic of your title though, I urge you to step into the perspective of a woman. A lot of women DO have to worry about sexual violence, and it's not some "paranoid" joke. It's hard to appreciate as men because we typically experience our reality and go about our life in the world feeling (generally) confident in the event of a physical encounter. You are only scared of the handful of men who are clearly stronger than you, and scoff at the notion of being threatened by 99% of females.

Women on the other hand are at the mercy of the overwhelming majority of men they encounter. They have to be on their guard and have a certain baseline level of fear to keep them safe and from being in situations they can be taken advantage of, because they will be mostly helpless in the event of things going horribly wrong and some fucked up guy deciding to rape them.

So yes "Women are paranoid for possible rapists 24/7m", and not for no reason. Sit and contemplate the experience of a female. Go watch some videos of victims of sexual abuse/violence describing their experiences.

It will be good for you to expand your worldview.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Keep in mind, not a small % have actually been sexually abused or raped.

Those girls can be very touchy. You gotta walk on eggshells around them since they carry deep unhealed trauma.

Sexual abuse is much more common among women than guys assume.

Don't let a few negative reactions faze your approaching.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

they think Im a creep because i look old??

Dude, how could you possibly look old if you are just 26? That makes no sense. 

When things like that happen, keep it moving. The reason why you even thought about sharing this experience is because you did not approach enough or at all and you turn this negative experience into something relevant in your mind, it isn't. 

In this case it seems she was just messing with you, if they were afraid they wouldn't say anything, also they wouldn't be afraid in a group.

I have noticed this as well however. I assume it's because women watch true crime all the time and believe false / exaggerated statistics about the chances of being raped or assaulted which are promoted. This generates in them a unrealistic level of fear.

I'm wondering if it's a biological thing too, I have heard some women say taking testosterone reduced their emotions including fear.

Edited by Raze

3 hours ago, Roy said:

You are only scared of the handful of men who are clearly stronger than you, and scoff at the notion of being threatened by 99% of females.

Handful? That assumes the protagonist in this scenario is in the top percentages of male physical strength. I see tons of guys that could rip me in half when I go out, and I’m not even out of shape.

I believe you’re downplaying the power of female influence. Sure, generally guys don’t have to worry about direct physical violence from females, (excluding domestic disputes) but they attack in a different way. Women, especially hot ones, can at best turn groups against you, sick their boyfriends or family members on you or get you thrown out of establishments for simply offending her, speaking from experience. Or at worst have you arrested and criminally charged if she claims you did something to her while out of sight. No investigation when this happens, it’s up to you to prove your innocence. And thats only scratching the surface.

Edited by Emotionalmosquito
Deleted last sentence because irrelevant to topic

@Emotionalmosquito You are correct. However I'm not looking to get into a gender war here about who has it worse in each area.

I was offering the OP an opportunity to learn and address the bias embedded in his title.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy Fair enough. You’re correct with most of your post as well. I’m just pointing out that it’s not exactly accurate to say men don’t have to worry about being threatened by women 99% of the time.

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

@Harlen Kelly I don’t understand how him not approaching anyone is the reason he felt like sharing his experience. The lad did say he wasn’t looking to approach at that moment but merely feel out the atmosphere of the place. 

its the same dynamic

just like let's say one percent of women typically say yes to any given man

so then one percent of men typically won't take a no from a given woman

women need to be constantly on guard as in social settings they are sitting targets for who knows what

abuse assault and this kind of aggravation are daily facts of life for women

2 hours ago, Knowledge Hoarder said:

@Javfly33 Where do you live, if I may ask? That's unusual reaction. I'd expect that group of 3 girls would be less scared, and in fact, more confident, even overconfident/bitchy in a nightgame situation.

Spain

I had some similar reactions (less violent definetely) the previous weekend which i also did nightgame.

Honestly the few daygame i did 4-5 years ago, i NEVER had this kind of reactions. Not even close.

Seems nightgame results in much harsher rejections. 

More than every second woman have been sexually assaulted, some sources claim it is in the 90+ percentages, although this is not easy to track because of the stigma associated with being a victim and the death threats victims get etc. Trauma is serious and fear also, it is very hard not to generalize it. 

Fair enough, thabk you all for your messages, i was not that aware of the sexual assault percentage on women. As a man i have a biased view of What women have to endure in regards to creepiness, rapists, etc

Watch enough Forensic Files and you'll soon realize why women need someone to walk with them, or a man they can trust to keep an eye on them if they go to their car.  

Don't take it too badly.  There are a lot of creepers out there and so we have to be on guard, we don't always get it right when profiling.  We get forced to when in situations that require it where rape, murder, abuse, and kidnapping can occur.  Even I have been in situations like this in my early 20's.  It is a quick reaction that happens after previous threats.  You can't help it after dealing with creepers, it just... happens.  Like being a rabbit around a bunch of wolves, prey animals will act like prey animals.

Androphobia causes a lot of issues in society. 

As a guy it’s certainly something you can take into consideration when for instance walking home from a night out.

@Javfly33  It is really sad, but like it does not have to trigger you. Just be aware of it, communicate very directly with whoever you do physical stuff with. Some people can be really easily triggered, just be patient, it is not easy. By the way I asked many girls about this, asking for consent is very very hot, as it creates comfort, which is a necessary component for other things x) This idea that you should initiate without speaking and all that is fantasy, ofc you can do it if you know somebody very well, like a long term girlfriend, but even then you might need to be careful with certain things. Every person is different.

One thing to add to my post, consent is also very important for guys and whatever other genders, if you as a guy feel uncomfortable with something, but you beat yourself up bcz the Incels told you that a "guy would enjoy any girl", that's you being right and them being wrong. This can cause all sorts of performance anxieties, body shame etc. Please don't subscribe to it, it is your body, whoever you are.