levani

lsd vs mdma

27 posts in this topic

what is the difference between them ? FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE.

They are not even remotely comparable. MDMA produces feelings of love, contentment, and acceptance. LSD-25 produces feelings of ego-transcendence -- although it's really just indescribable. LSD is probably the most effective compound for realizations of God though. Some psychedelics have more of a visual component and less of a consciousness component (like mushrooms), whereas LSD is kind of straight down the middle. 5-MeO-DMT is almost straight consciousness and no visuals.

MDMA - I only tried it once - to me felt like going crazy. It felt to me like a severely amplified manic state with euphoria and a desire to love and hug everyone, and tell them how you love them. LSD isn't like that at all, LSD opens up a dimensional door that escapes description.

They are totally different. the mdma is somehow psychedelic. take out of you love towards others, desire to communicate freely, to open up. a few years ago I saw the need to use it. I needed to open up to others. The result was a year of 3-day non-stop parties. It was useful, I got what I needed. I feel compassion for the people who do this a permanent way of life. It seems very sweet, but it ends up being completely false. edonism

Edited by Breakingthewall

MDMA = feel love, feel bonding, feel good, not a psychedelic.  It can help with processing PTSD as it can help rewire reward pathways.

LSD = feel connected to everything, mind / consciousness expanding, psychedelic.  It helps to gain God like perspective on your life so the ego doesn't run everything and you aren't ruled by fears and base desires. 

MDMA

• Felt almost more dissociative when troubling emotions came up.  Perhaps even just upon viewing myself and life as a whole.  More "detached".  And not in a bad way.  I got an "epiphany" of sorts and just realized I want to be more independent, spend a few years alone, and take more personal ownership over my life.  
  • Felt also some euphoric feelings, warm feelings.  Nothing extraordinary though.
  • A more lengthy "comedown".  For me, the comedown was mostly just feeling more tired and sluggish and not wanting anything stimulating (like I just wanted to stay in my dark room for a day or two).  Also some headache type sensations.  No depressed moods though.  

LSD

• Has felt more "cognitive".  Some visual effects, like my visual field becoming 'wavy'.  Also some "tracers" and different colors being seen (though nothing extraordinary again). 
  • Upon closing my eyes, perhaps more creative and vivid imagination and thinking (visually). 
  • Also perhaps some body-sensations: like a body-high (i.e., warm feelings, tinglings, etc.).  Though, it's been a while so I can't remember great.
  • Comedown = probably just feeling more tired and like I needed rest and no stimulation.  Give my brain a break.  And probably just a lot quicker to get over than the MDMA (like hours or an evening rather than a few days or more). 

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

How about you try them both and then you will know ?

Kinda like describing colours to a blind person...

If I were to recommend one, obviously LSD: A direct magic chemical to God consciousness..

I'm saying that, fuck I wish 5Meo was more accessible in my country ? the way it's described sounds unbelievable. Seems like LSD without the body load..

6 hours ago, Godishere said:

I'm saying that, fuck I wish 5Meo was more accessible in my country ? the way it's described sounds unbelievable. Seems like LSD without the body load..

As someone who has gone through 500mg 5-MeO-DMT (dark web) inside of 7-10 days, yes it is quite similar to LSD. Imagine taking 50 hits of LSD and getting no visuals. But no body load? Lol, are you in for a surprise! 5-MeO gives the most intense body sensations you can imagine. I actually preferred LSD -- more fun. But 5-MeO was quite awesome -- tremendously quick ego death when smoked (like literally within 15 seconds) -- "I AM EVERYTHING!!" etc.

Mdma is notoriously impure...and the pure stuff is still additive so treat with care ... But in my opinion a good solid dose of pure mdma followed by a dose of LSD...is amazing. Candy flip (basically 2-CB)

You have the psychoactive component Lucy, mixed with the extending euphoria of Molly. Basically regular trip, except more blissful. And I *thinkkk* they potentiate eachother when mixed. 

They synergise well anyway imo...can't wait to do it again. 

Edited by Aaron p

10 minutes ago, Aaron p said:

Mdma is notoriously impure...and the pure stuff is still additive so treat with care ... But in my opinion a good solid dose of pure mdma followed by a dose of LSD...is amazing. Candy flip (basically 2-CB)

You have the psychoactive component Lucy, mixed with the extending euphoria of Molly. Basically regular trip, except more blissful. And I *thinkkk* they potentiate eachother when mixed. 

They synergise well anyway imo...can't wait to do it again. 

I've done this. Did you mean LSD first? Last thing you want in LSD trip (10+ hours) is MDMA comedown (well, it's really not that bad). LSD peaks in 4 hours. MDMA only lasts like 4-6 hours and LSD lasts at least 10. Take the mdma sometime after the LSD starts to get pretty intense.

For me MDMA is like being showered with love and LSD is like bathing in love.

The states of bliss I feel on MDMA feel somewhat fleeting, like they are coming at me and leaving me, whereas with LSD it feels like the gates of love are opening inside me and I realize the love is there, always available.

The Love I have felt on LSD is quite different to the MDMA love. 100x more powerful, with a cleaner feel to it. I'm not sure if it is as "reliable" though, I'm just basing this off of my last LSD trip, which was really my first proper dose with it. 

Mdma is great to do with other people in a calm setting, especially to work on emotional issues or to connect with someone deeper. LSD is like a 10 hour highly intensive consciousness retreat, face to face with reality, insight after insight just pulsing out of you. 

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

LSD = Never tried

MDMA = Tried it 3 times. The third time I took one too many in a short amount of time and I hallucinated for 6-8 hours straight. Definitely an eye opener. I definitely didn't respect the drug due to not knowing what could happen. I thought about sharing my experience on here but I don't want to give Leo a bad rep.

The difference between them is whatever you make it. There is no real reality, remember, you're in a dream right now, so there is no real lsd or dmt or mdma. And I'm telling this as someone who tried all of these, not in some sort of an "oh they are bad" sense. I've seen people have very very very different experiences, one having nothing at all to do with the other, by taking the socalled "same" substances, and the reason for that, i think, is because there are no substances :D

There only is the story you're telling about those substances and they will give you an experience that is, in a sense, vibrationally matching your expectations about them. And I'm not trying to say "don't use them" etc, not at all. You can use them as much as you want, because, perhaps, they are, in a sense, your permission slips to allow you to tune to those higher states of consciousness. 

On 9/7/2021 at 5:20 AM, levani said:

what is the difference between them ? FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE.

Alcohol/Cocaine is the opening of the body. MDMA is the opening of the heart. LSD is the opening of the mind. DMT is opening of the Consciousness/Being/Infinity.  Enlightenment is that which is prior to and b3yond all of them ahhahahah 

but of course alcohol and mdma have some mind altering effects as well and LSD some heart etc

5 hours ago, Being Frank Yang said:

Alcohol/Cocaine is the opening of the body.

If you want to open the body take some DPT, but alcohol and cocaine? please...

On 9/7/2021 at 7:28 AM, The0Self said:

Some psychedelics have more of a visual component and less of a consciousness component (like mushrooms), whereas LSD is kind of straight down the middle. 5-MeO-DMT is almost straight consciousness and no visuals.

I wouldn't say mushrooms have less "consciousness components" but rather just less mental stimulation which makes it better for meditation in my experience. Feels more about surrendering the mind and opening the heart which I think is a wiser path; I get too lost in concepts on LSD sometimes. Too "heady". Not as humbling either. But with that said it's the most direct path to God realisation for a beginner. 

But man the mushrooms really chill you out. I love it haha. Most therapeutic drug IMO. There's something about the more stimulating psychedelics that can really aggravate your energetic system and cause slight anxiety from my experience. 

On 07/09/2021 at 5:33 PM, The0Self said:

I've done this. Did you mean LSD first? Last thing you want in LSD trip (10+ hours) is MDMA comedown (well, it's really not that bad). LSD peaks in 4 hours. MDMA only lasts like 4-6 hours and LSD lasts at least 10. Take the mdma sometime after the LSD starts to get pretty intense.

Oh shit yeah bro. Your right. Although could just do a booster dose of md. Your right tho, mdma comedown during acid trip... Probably best to avoid