Alysssa

Aliens?

23 posts in this topic

I like the idea that there may be another intelligent creatures like us or much more developed than us. 
One of my weirdest wishes was to go out at night and meet by accident an alien.
This may be scary and exciting at the same time. He may be hostile to me but I don't bother myself about this too much.
I believe that there's life outside our planet and there's a very civilized life. They don't come to here because we are not interesting for them as we think we are. Maybe they do come but they have such a technology that makes them invisible or something.

What do you think about aliens? Share with me all you know, facts and crazy stories that you heard somewhere. 

“My meditation is simple. It does not require any complex practices.

It is simple. It is singing. It is dancing. It is sitting silently”

OSHO

You can meet plenty on a strong psychedelic. :D I've always found this notion that aliens should be of flesh and blood like us and bound to material existence a little cocky of us humans.

And even if flesh and blood aliens exist (they probably do), the scientific part of my mind is telling me that space and time are simply way too big and physics too restrictive for us to ever meet. Unfortunately warp drives, wormholes and other types of FTL travel break causality which is kind of big in physics. It creates information paradoxes like being able to tell yourself where you're going to go before you decide to do so. So either these completely paradoxical technologies can actually exist, or, practically speaking, we can never meet a flesh and blood alien because it would simply take so much time to travel. Not to mention that even finding a populated planet would be like a needle in a haystack problem but with the haystack being so enormous it would literally take you to the end of time and you still wouldn't finish searching.

All that said I did actually saw a UFO one time. I was with a friend and we both saw the same thing, and we weren't under influence of anything strong enough to give us hallucinations like that, so who knows, life is strange. I'm not sure what that was, it was rectangular, made no noise, and just floated in mid-air. It had some lights too, all around it. After a few minutes it just suddenly disappeared, almost like it took off into one direction away from us. But it was too fast to really notice. I never saw anything like that again.

Edited by impulse9

After many discussions with a conspiracy theorist, I was able to make him come to a settlement that it could be aliens instead of elites.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@impulse9 Oh your description reminds me of this: 

IV73Wdjtbf0

Is this similar to the UFO you saw?

OSHO

@Gesundheit2 Lol, I don't know how they would be but I think they are much cuter ^_^

OSHO

there are so many possibilities in this unlimited universe! 

so we might consider those things as sci-fi but sci-fi stuff could be real AF! 

"If you kick me when I'm down, you better pray I don't get up"

5 hours ago, Alysssa said:

intelligent creatures like us

You sure you talkin about us?

If they are like us I don't want to meet them.

Imagine you meet an alien and he's wearing a MAGA hat.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Witnessed a UFO with my brother last year that felt blatantly deliberate. Definitely did not feel hostile, quite the opposite. 

What was even more strange and I still have no clue about, is that about 20 minutes before we saw the craft, out of the blue I asked him if he wanted to go outside and see a UFO. Sounds crazy and impossible even thinking about it now. 

We go and sit outside and in the direction we were facing is the exact direction in which the craft presented itself. 

I dunno. 

I think they're multi dimensional beings, they're not always in material forms and we'd never be able to see them if they choose not to, and to me the current silly footages are only they fucking with us, they still don't wanna have an actual contact with us.

6 hours ago, Alysssa said:

What do you think about aliens? Share with me all you know, facts and crazy stories that you heard somewhere.

Sometimes there is an energetic shift in perception and it is recognized that all these human states of being that are pointed to with words like love or music are alien. Out of this world stuff. ? You'd imagine it is somewhere out there, but it's here.

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Man look at Bashar or something. A lot of aliens are being channeled these days

@hamedsf It blows my mind to think how small and not important we are compered to the infinite universe.

@Leo Gura What if our MAGA isn't aliens MAGA? Their MAGA may refer to something higher than ours ^_^

@Pateedm What it looked alike? was it close to you enough to see details?

@m0hsen I can understand why they don't want or interested to have contact with us. But one or two formal visits just in order to shock us a bit would be nice

@Loving Radiance We are aliens, to other aliens :P

@Waken Do you mean to Bashar Al-Assad the villain alien?

OSHO

@Alysssa Lol, no. that's something elsexD Look for bashar channeled by darryl anka

Edited by Waken

@impulse9 I also had a crazy alien story. I think I have a couple or at least a few but I also saw something disappear. It was a lever at the top of the ceiling which disappeared after I came out of my room. I think that it was alien technology. I also wasn't under the influence of chemicals or hallucinations. I know that I was awake because I know that I'm awake right now. 

Edited by AndylizedAAY
Minor gammar error.

@impulse9 I also saw: A floating magazine, a glowing creature, self-moving objects, and there could be more. I think that these experiences are proof for me that aliens are real. 

I've met an alien before, I woke up to one in my room twice back in '12.  It spoke to me telepathically before disappearing, I think they are in other dimensions altogether.  The ones who can reach us, at least.

On 27.8.2021 at 0:31 PM, Leo Gura said:

You sure you talkin about us?

If they are like us I don't want to meet them.

Imagine you meet an alien and he's wearing a MAGA hat.

or a MSGA hat make sirius great again

and they love their populist candidate HFzugiuzhiurf1+%

3 hours ago, PurpleTree said:

or a MSGA hat make sirius great again

and they love their populist candidate HFzugiuzhiurf1+%

Clean your mind