Javfly33

I feel since i have a job i have overall worse health and happiness

41 posts in this topic

On 15.8.2021 at 0:34 AM, Javfly33 said:

Everybody always congratulame because i have an stable full time job. especially here in my country getting a stable full time job aint that easy.

Most people Who Dont have a job for a long time go depressed or some shit like that.

However since i started a full time job (1 year ago) i feel my overall stress levels have gone through the roof, especially during the work hours. Also i feel overall with way way less energy to work on my self actualization goals on my free time.

It hasnt helped i Guess that i went to a bigger city where commute takes way more time than in my natal city and also housing is ridiculously expensive so i have to share flat 

Recently i took holidays and came back 1 month to my mothers House and natal town. Shit i felt so much fucking Better. All the time and energy in the world to Create What i really want, no waking Up with stress/palpitations, not a city where you are surrounded constantly by cars, cozy hometown. Etc.

However its true also that i went to a big city to purposely work on my self actualization goals and Career dreams. But the problem is i feel its so damn difficult to accomplish anything because i might have overall anxiety disorder and going 8 hours a day in a job where i am anxious is fucking me Up my health and leaving me ungrounded and in stress Mode the rest of the day (because i am already thinking that the Next day i have to go to work). 

But withouth job i cant live here and accomplish What i want. So i just have to push through. But its so difficult. Sometimes i wonder if should go back to my hometown. But everybody says that a man must be self suficient and all that shit to grow. Idk i feel everything overwhelms me. The loneliness. The job. The stress. Ugh. Can i get advice?

I think you have to prioritize certain things over others for some time, to reduce your overwhelm.

It sounds like you're very stressed and anxious and I would assume that this is not only the result of your current life situation but maybe also has to do with your past, like your upbringing, social conditioning, maybe past trauma... basically the way that you're programmed (= how your brain is wired).

If any of the aforementioned factors are present, prioritize working on these things together with general stress reduction first, before you go about more ambitious career and private life goals, as these things are a big energy consumer.

Seek to develop a higher degree of mindfulness in your day to day life, try to be aware of all of these small events and triggers everyday that in summary accumulate to a lot of stress and anxiety and see if you can handle these things in a calmer way.

What exactly is happening day in day out in your job and the rest of your life?

Is it that your boss is nasty, or your coworkers? are you being manipulated? Do they constantly dump a lot of work on you because you never say no? Are you successfully asserting your boundaries? And what are all your thoughts about all day long? How much time do you spend indulging in angry or insecure thoughts (and if so, are these things patterns that were created already a long time ago?)

Please realize that stress is still a subjective experience and two people can react very differently to one and the same event. So you do have some power over how stressed you are.

And did you know that when stress becomes chronic, it gets wired deeper and deeper in your brain so that over time you end up with a brain that is much more efficient at triggering stress responses so that it becomes still harder to deal with your challenges?

You really don't wanna enter that downwards spiral!

If you don't meditate already I would urge you to do so from now on, or even simpler than that: do rythmic deep belly breathing as an exercise (like inhaling for a count of 4 and exhaling for a count of 6, for at least 10 to 15 minutes (could this be done on your commute?), the latter serves as a bottom up technique (affecting your brain/nervous system with your body) to activate and strengthen your vagus nerve of the parasympathetic nervous system. This is important because you're probably already in a state of constant high sympathetic arousal (= stress).

So in summary:

- improve your communication with people

- increase your awareness/mindfulness/level of consciousness and your emotional intelligence

- cut out unnecessary burdens for some time and focus primarily on improving your emotional well-being, so you can become more resilient, resourceful (less drained)

- practice stress reduction techniques like breathing techniques or yoga or meditation or a combination of these things

And don't wait until it's too late, as I can tell you from my own experience that once you crash and get sick with some stress induced illness it can get really bad, you really want to avoid that! ;)

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's how slavery works.

You think slaves were not creative and didn't have dreams? But they had to work the cotton fields all day until they had no more day left to do anything else.

See, the real solution was to plan your life from age 5 to 20 in such a way that you when you left your house you never had to enter wage slavery. Why isn't this something you foresaw and forestalled when you were 10 years old? A good life requires planning. You can't just wing it and expect to have nice things.

What you're not appreciating is that just to materialize your creative skill is a huge luxury and privilege. You will have to work your ass off for years just to reach the point where you can begin to work your ass off to do something creatively meaningful. Creativity is no small thing.

You gotta learn to appreciate how serious this thing called life is. The majority of mankind slave away HARD for 50 years, and then they die. That's life for something like 80% of the people on this planet. Brutal, grinding, endless labor with very little pay, freedom, nor respect. If you want something more than that, you'll have to be extra clever and resourceful to get it.

Life is just a lot harder than people assume.

Jesus.

Yeah i am verifying that the first few years I've started working and i didnt wanted to accept What i was apparently seeing, that nearly all facets of my Life Will take a lot of time and tremendous effort to master and making a living on ones owns terms its rare and very difficult. It just seemed so brutal i thought i wasnt understanding things right.

But now i see everybody is wage slave around me nobody knows about non duality selfishness its normal, survival at any terms its the whats acceptable for most people and yeah, this is the jungle holy shit

I have accepted that I'm doomed to be a wage slave, which ruins my life. And there's no other job either which I would like.

I see this work thing as a kind of voluntarily slavery. Or it's not really even voluntarily. It's slavery in disguise.

Edited by Blackhawk

@Blackhawk Hey my man. You'll be alright. I'll send your life some vibes.

Try doing something, besides that job, which you like. Use the finances to get something you love. 

You will see with all the distraction of the undesired work, what you love will taste even better.

Edited by Windappreciator

1 minute ago, Windappreciator said:

@Blackhawk Hey my man. You'll be alright. I'll send your life some vibes.

Try doing something, besides that job, which you like. Use the finances to get something you love. 

You will see with all the distraction of the undesired work, what you love will taste even better.

I will buy a fast luxury BMW. And of course that wont fix the problem.

33 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

But now i see everybody is wage slave around me nobody knows about non duality selfishness its normal, survival at any terms its the whats acceptable for most people and yeah, this is the jungle holy shit

Welcome to the Dark Ages :)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

50 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

This aspect of reality I do not care for. I wish it was different.

All I can do is work on myself.

Do or die, or just live some shit life..

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah, It is definetely how It felt after doing psychedelics during the years of living comfortably on my parents house, and then enter the labour market , i had to behave like "i didnt saw anything Lol"

its also shocking when i realized how far away our current society is from working congruent to conscious levels and knowledge that Psychedelics give.

Its like you have to go back 1000 years to the past and forget everything high conscious you have learned to be Able to function correctly so you Dont get abused and manipulated by your peers, etc

46 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Its like you have to go back 1000 years to the past and forget everything high conscious you have learned to be Able to function correctly so you Dont get abused and manipulated by your peers, etc

Or... you can create a comfy conscious life for yourself here and now. But you'll have to work for it. Don't expect it to fall in your lap.

Design whatever kind of life you want.

@Javfly33 Lol u basically summarized my life story..I couldn’t relate to it more.

I see life more like a game now and if you want to live in modern society you must know how to play.
Seems like Leo is able to know the rules pretty well and also live a conscious life. So maybe it is possible.

2 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Damn. That's a really accurate video of my life.

Do pickup as wage slave, buy cheaper condo instead of renting—> transcend pressing need to get laid—>sell condo and buy a van and live in it + work part-time or seasonally—> work on your skill as much as you can

might Actually work out half decent.

there are probably plenty ways to pull this stuff off. Including starting a business. You’ll need to be scrappy but shit, we aren’t actual field slaves here. If you have children this gets harder, but still possible. 
i wouldn’t lose hope

My dad was a recovering alcoholic and drug user, got sober, took a few business courses, borrowed money and started a hair salon while living in a halfway house, had a family, talked to wealthy salon clients while cutting their hair and got in on their businesses, worked hard cutting hair and on the new business, made like 2+ million, paid for 2 colleges, bought a big second house, started a pizza business that failed while still cutting hair, now he’s got involved with one of the top doctors in the world to start a vaccine company and could possibly retire with millions from it. 
he slaves away cutting hair, but if he minimized his liabilities he could have broken out of wage slavery.

he was simply scrappy and pretty brave.

It’s a shitty attitude that will keep you stuck more than anything unless you are in an especially poor situation, which vast majority of us are not or could still get out of.

Read first 45 pages of Man’s Search For Meaning by Victor Frankl in one sitting and then contemplate your own life.

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

On 8/21/2021 at 6:22 AM, Leo Gura said:

See, the real solution was to plan your life from age 5 to 20 in such a way that you when you left your house you never had to enter wage slavery.

No one does this because no one was thought to do this and hardly anyone can imagine more than 5 years in the future. 
you hardly even need to in my opinion.

just stop being negative about how shitty your situation is, give up your comfort and do what you need to do to get what you want. Try to follow your intuition and build on your successes.

“I wish I did this, I wish I did that”

I work with physical laborers who will probably die not long after retirement who don’t even complain so much.

even if you die, who cares.Worst case scenario you’re  just gonna come back to another earth like  existence. And you’ll only do that if you soul CHOOSES to. You signed up for this dense experience, remember? Because you are a brave soul.

Stop fearing things.

I don’t even mind wage slavery right now. I just want to get laid so I will do that. 
when it’s time to exit wage slavery I’ll do that too. 
Of course I can give my future self better chances, but hell, you can’t plan  everything anyway.

-I’m just ranting, and I might be

“”wroaoaoaoanngggggg”””””

So please correct me

Edited by Bob Seeker

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

19 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Damn that hurt. 

3 hours ago, Bob Seeker said:

just stop being negative about how shitty your situation is, give up your comfort and do what you need to do to get what you want. Try to follow your intuition and build on your successes.

Easier said than done but this is the solution ?

On 22/08/2021 at 8:52 AM, Blackhawk said:

I have accepted that I'm doomed to be a wage slave, which ruins my life. And there's no other job either which I would like.

@Blackhawk Why do you think this way?

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

On 22/08/2021 at 9:06 AM, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura What is the best way to navigate in the current Dark Age? 

I think the happiest humans that currently exist are in the top 10% or 1%.

Don't wait for things to get better. Take proactive action.

1 hour ago, ThePoint said:

@Leo Gura What is the best way to navigate in the current Dark Age? 

I think the happiest humans that currently exist are in the top 10% or 1%.

Discover that God is Love.

The happiest humans aren't humans ;)

Edited by Leo Gura

Its not a big thing i think.

Work isnt that bad. Its not that i accepted being a slave but rather its not that big thing. Its needed to keep up this kind of world we live in. Sure it could be better i mean how jobs and the world built up but its whatever.

Keep going, keep learning. Create businesses so you create more value.

On 8/21/2021 at 6:22 AM, Leo Gura said:

You gotta learn to appreciate how serious this thing called life is. The majority of mankind slave away HARD for 50 years, and then they die. That's life for something like 80% of the people on this planet. Brutal, grinding, endless labor with very little pay, freedom, nor respect. If you want something more than that, you'll have to be extra clever and resourceful to get it.

Life is just a lot harder than people assume.

I feel like the worst thing is that an easy path that allows you to put in minimal effort and just coast by in life even exists. The fact that putting in no effort to do something creative and make something of your life is even a viable option for surviving and making it through life, it makes sense that most people would take that easy route because there's nothing stopping them from doing it and they don't have the wisdom to see that the easy route will just make their lives worse in the end.

If you never had the option to take the route of the easy life and you just accepted that to do more with your life you are you are going to have to face more challenge and difficulty and be much more strategic than most people, it would just be the norm for you and you would get on with it. It's like what you said in your old episode 'motivational speech for building a passionate life' about how we as a society are disconnected from survival, and it makes us lazy and soft, and the best thing to do would be to get connected to survival again and go on a hero's journey, because that's how life is meant to be lived. By having the option to not life in this way, of course most people wouldn't do it. If you made a firm decision to reject the easy life and just accepted that life is hard, your life would be so much easier and go so much better in the long run. 

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji