Gabith

"Micro-dosing" of MDMA

38 posts in this topic

For a social experiment, I've thought about taking a low dose of MDMA (regular doses are between 80 and 120mg)

I never did that so my question is, will I feel the effects if I only take 30mg or 40mg  or it will be useless ?

I want to experiment that because I want to see how I behave with people, how I feel, what can I learn from it if I take a micro-dose of MDMA while doing my street interviews. I've never heard of micro-dosing MDMA before so I'm asking here.

I don't want to make that a habit, I always wait 1 to 3 months between each session.

Thank u

I bet you would feel that?

I was like, oh let me do a social experiment and take .5g Magic mushrooms and see how I interact with my fellow employees at whole foods.

My job was to find items on the shelf and put them bags. I hardly knew what isle I was in, never mind the food.? I’m glad I didn’t get fired.

my advice is make sure that is a low dose for you, whatever that is. 

also make sure you do a test run solo with no responsibilities to get your dose right. It needs to be that you have basically no perceived effect if you want to be able to function really well.

A Call to Live Differently: https://angeloderosa.com

Also, get a regeant drug testing kit.  They run around $60-$80 online from the ones I've seen.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Just meditate on compassion instead. You skip the comedown bit.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I would not suggest you doing that. In my experience and from what ive read, there is an minimum dosage that is really needed to get the real effects going, for an average male somewhere around 80mg. An dosage of 30mg is hardly noticable but still can have the toxic aspects for your body.  and . I would suggest having a safe normal dose experience. But doing a 30mg dosage surely wont kill you, test it out if you want to, but I think it will not be worth it, since youre not really going to notice much. 

As another l anecdotal data point.  I know a guy who says he's been doing mdma every 2-3 weeks in combination with IFS therapy.  He seems veey "nomal" and pretty healthy.  I asked him about any negative effects and he said he hasn't experienced any.  I'm not sure how long he's been doing this for.

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

Heard recently on the Charlie and Ben podcast that you develop permanent tolerance with mdma. So you shouldn't waste the times that you take it on silly stuff. 

If you want to experiment do a micro dose of acid and then go talk to people. 

7 hours ago, Gabith said:

I always wait 1 to 3 months between each session.

That is NOT micro-dosing.

Micro-dosing MDMA is a bad idea because MDMA is not good for you and it will permanently desensitize your brain. Pretty soon it will stop working entirely on you.

Stick to LSD or shrooms.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

MDMA is interesting substance but you defiantly need to know the proper dose and have very careful control over it. It is not like psychedelics, and your body does develop tolerance to it, therefore it is not something to advice. However pure MDMA can have very powerful and significant outcomes and can also enlighten individuals with pretty powerful insights. Getting pure MDMA is almost impossible and can lead to dangerous zones if not taking extreme precautions. However you can never go wrong with DMT, it’s natural to your body and especially mind.

Edited by Gennadiy1981

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Stick to LSD or shrooms.

In my opinion even LSD can be dangerous and run people in paranoia. If you truly want to play it safe, drink Ayahuasca. It’s mild, safe and defiantly effective. Especially done in spiritual circles, you can only get benefit to it. The issue with LSD, it’s done in nightclub settings and can backfire.

37 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

In my opinion even LSD can be dangerous and run people in paranoia. If you truly want to play it safe, drink Ayahuasca. It’s mild, safe and defiantly effective. Especially done in spiritual circles, you can only get benefit to it. The issue with LSD, it’s done in nightclub settings and can backfire.

I meant for micro-dosing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Depending on how many times you've taken MDMA, even a micro dose will be disorienting. It would be a waste. Don't do MDMA though. It's harmful and is not a psychedelic :) 

"You Create Magic" 

Bro do not ever do MDMA, this is coming from someone who has rolled almost a dozen times. My homie said molly ruined his sex life because it was too good. Better trust the bro.

Or microdose San Pedro cactus powder. Like MDMA, the active ingredient Mescaline is a Phenylethlamine. Very social, euphoria boosting, consciousness increasing, present moment awareness. There is definitely a more social aspect compared to shrooms or LSD I find. Without the negative effects that MDMA can produce too! No bad comes downs :D

(San Pedro or just Mescaline)

Edited by Brenzo2

Ok thank u !

The term micro dosing was not "right" because I don't want to make that a habit, just trying every two-three months

taking 25-30mg of mdma will impact my brain ??

@Gabith  Time to find a drug dealer on the street :P j/k, I've honestly never had any drugs before basically all of my friends though have at least has a little bit of pot! I don't even drink either because its so sensitive to my nervous system, I would only be a social drinker and if that I'd just be pretending to drink it lol.

I would like to try it though, I just totally wouldn't know who to speak to where I am.

6 hours ago, Esilda said:

@Gabith  Time to find a drug dealer on the street :P j/k, I've honestly never had any drugs before basically all of my friends though have at least has a little bit of pot! I don't even drink either because its so sensitive to my nervous system, I would only be a social drinker and if that I'd just be pretending to drink it lol.

I would like to try it though, I just totally wouldn't know who to speak to where I am.

If you seek, you shall find ☺️???

So to start off I would not recommend MDMA because it can lead to trouble but that does not mean it’s not a powerful substance. Actually according to Wikipedia it is psychedelic. There is also interesting science on it that can treat depression and anxiety. Of course because it’s not legal and it’s on different schedule as oppose to ayahuasca which you can get via religious exemption, you can only get it on the street and most likely it will be either fake or mix with other substances. I heard stories that some even mix with rat poison and etc. But with pure MDMA you can reach a state of nirvana where a person will realize that a highest level of pleasure can be achieved and that’s actually heals a lot of depression. On the other side, it activates endomorphines and hence has a coming down effect, people may feel extremely depressed the following days. Though, from pure mdma believe it or not you will not have a coming down, indeed you will be feeling pretty good. I would say for a week. However your body quickly builds tolerance to to it and every time you would need bigger dose.

@Gabith if you are looking to do it often, then for sure mdma is not right for you. But I personally think the entire approach to do anything often is a bad idea in general. Remember all those substances are just a tool to get you to the higher level, level of nirvana or Samadhi or whatever you name it. In my experience, at first I thought that those levels of highest pleasure were not even realistic and were fairy tales, but once reached, you become a believer. All those substances activate some neurotransmitters or in spiritual sense opening up your third eye. A food for thought, what if there are other ways to do same except taking those substances? Hah?

Edited by Gennadiy1981