The Blind Sage

Adeptus Psychonautica new clickbait leo-bashing video

95 posts in this topic

No further energy needs to be spent on this Leo. That's the best treatment. 

His response is unnecessary provocation. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

1 hour ago, AdeptusPsychonautica said:

Hi @Leo Gura

It certainly IS amusing, because all the exact things you said in your "I'm leaving" video you now describe as signs of delusion - or is this one of those situations where it only applies to anyone who isn't you? I guess if YOU say that YOU are the most awakened person on the planet who has mystical healing powers then that's OK, but if someone ELSE said it then it would be delusional - am I understanding this correctly?

One thing I will say is that if I misread this whole thing as your attempt to correct for last years absurd bullshit, when in actuality you are sticking to your guns, then I can only apologise, and don't worry I will soon correct the record and let my audience know that you are still in fact completely delusion. Again I would ask you to confirm exactly when you will begin to cure all human diseases, and instantaneously solve every problem for humanity. If you could do it by the end of this week that would be awesome.

I thought I had made it fairly clear that I don't study your "body of work" because I don't think it is anything beyond a YouTube channel by an inexperienced and sometimes delusional young man. You are not some wizened sage who is worth seriously studying mate, and so I choose to invest my energies into material of a higher caliber.

For all the points below I am happy to go and get the actual quotes if you deem it necessary - but do I really need to do this? its all in the first video straight from the horses mouth. I think this is a big part of your problem - I don't think you even know half the shit you have said. That is why your content is so contradictory, but anyway here is some rough counterpoints for you to chew on. 

No you haven't been promoting psychedelic safety since day one - don't be absurd. Day one of what? Your channel? Was it before or after you told everyone to take 5 MEO DMT or they were wasting decades of their life? Where is this public record you speak of? This wasn't a big criticism anyway so I'm not sure why you are banging on about it.

Yes you did claim to be the messiah. You know when you say you are greater than Jesus, greater than Buddha, the most enlightened awakened person who ever existed on the history of this planet. The guy who was chosen by the universe to spread its highest teachings and gifted with the power to heal mankind - those are messianic claims you chump! 

In regard to the cult leader thing - are you simple? I have said about 10 times now that I DO NOT THINK YOU ARE A CULT LEADER. You do understand that a "cult of personality" is not the same thing as you leading a cult? Surely I don't have to explain the difference to someone as learned as you? So please... tell me again whose vision is clouded

If you didn't want to correspond with me then just say so you big soft shit. You were the one who started it with the laughable bravado of "IF YOU DARE", so at least have the balls to say "I changed my mind". You are like the guy who challenges someone to a pistol duel but then comically runs off in the opposite direction when they say yes - its really lame, bordering on cowardice to be honest, and not what one would expect from a god-like being such as yourself.

As for my unhealthy fixation with you - what can I say, there is A LOT of material here with you and your followers that just writes itself, and I think the bizarre mindset of this group is worth commenting on. Surely you would agree because you yourself have commented on other such groups, even in your recent video addressing the Jordan Peterson phenomenon - or is this another one of those situations where you are exempt... because Leo? I Think of it kinda like when SNL pokes fun at the ridiculousness of Donald Trump and his zealots, it works precisely because its true - and I'm sure it stings him for the same reason. The pretentious tend and egotistical tend to be burned most by ridicule.

Finally mate, you don't have the last word on what spirituality is, nor god, nor anything - you are just a dude.

Take care buddy

Get over Leo and you might discover God 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Well I for one actually watched the entire video, and yes he misinterprets Leo quite a bit but he does touches some good points. The video is quite humorous but I don't think he is a troll.

Like yes, we get it, Leo has flaws, we know it, he knows it.

14 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Get over Leo and you might discover God 

He is a lost case..He is too full of himself. probably not in this life time?

https://medium.com/be-open/why-you-dont-have-to-win-the-argument-3e0a88c92afc 

'arguing is a futile activity that has no winners. Arguments can never create a sense of understanding or acceptance of one’s point of view. They just leave both sides feeling angry and frustrated (and sometimes guilty too). They also typically make it less likely that people will listen to each other "

https://medium.com/swlh/dont-argue-to-win-argue-to-learn-874a523fd39

"Because you’re verbally more skilled at constructing an argument on the fly, it doesn’t make you more right."

arguments can also contain: 

manipulation tactics

logical fallacies 

dogma 

that being said i argue a fuckton so im not one to speak 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Adeptus is a good guy and has actually brought up some fair criticism of Leo. Y'all need to relax.

It's not like he's accusing him of being a child rapist or some crap about the old Actualized logo.

hrhrhtewgfegege

Yeah I don't think the problem is necessarily the critique, it's the attitude. :P

@Roy with you on this, quite shocked with the community and leos reaction and response to this. seems to me like its just been one big blow off and reduction of all adeptus's points. really not in line with what leo teaches honestly. dont like how nowone is taking what adeptus has to say seriously instead just telling him what he should do, making claims about him clickbaiting and generally avoiding the actual content of what hes saying. adeptus has a reason to be making the video hes making and just resorting to hollow claims and dismissing what hes actually saying and why hes saying it which he clearly fucking stated in the video is crap, were better than this.

imagine if leo actually came out, stepped up, took some criticism, walked down off this pedestool of knowing everything and actually took this guy seriously. that would really represent what the work is about imo. not this pety crap, ridiculing and getting all defensive over honestly fair criticism. i feel like this whole thing has been telling as to whats really going on here and i dont know how i feel about things honestly.

i really fucking respect leo, he was very luminating for me and pieced so many things together for me as a young guy. the first teacher to tie eveyrthing together so well. got me into all this initially. seriously love the man, still think hes brilliant. got a totally extraordinary mind. he is still just a dude. leo seriously man, i think your creating a pedestool for yourself with your content. youve said it yourself in videos that you get criticism for being arrogant. you claim you know it, you see it etc... but this is literally it here man, this is clearly an example of it happening. your poisioning your fans and followers like me honestly by not addressing it and its creating some cult like dynamics in the audience. honestly just having some fucking humility here and there man, i think thats whats lacking. i aswell as others dont like the way you assume things about the audience. use statements like "you will never understand this" or similar ways of honestly just aggrandizing yourself. no man, thats bullshit. your smart, you see something not alot of people do, you need to be wiser with this and take a step down and humble yourself. the teachings are real, theres something to this. to the whole god thing. your turning off all kinds of fans and people interested in this with this corner and hole youve been boxing yourself into. i think its honestly why the amount of people interested in the teaching now is so stuck, its cause your making a bubble honestly. running from criticism, conversation, logically taking on what he has to say and taking what adeptus or anyone else is saying seriously. i feel like someone seriously interested in the truth wouldnt just be as dismissive and completely rule out any self deception or fairness or even truth kernels here and there in what hes saying! come on

adeptus's name calling on the forum isnt helping the matter. i understand though, dudes probably ticked. makes sense after i imagine yall are coming after him like a bucnh of angry bees and the response on here to his video has just been yucky and reactive. adeptus could be a hell of alot ruder imo. leos response on here was just as provocative and dismissing. seriously, the if you dare comment? ugh

Id honestly love to see more respect from Leo towards Adeptus and vice versa, yall are big boys, an actual conversation wouldnt be bad. i understand leos teachings are tricky to talk about, its easy to misconstrude. still though, i think none of these ideas are being challenged properly. we need more conversation just outside of the honestly dogmatic and leo centered nature of this place or just in leos multi hour long videos. yall dont need to go back and forth arguing, have a real fucking logical conversation about this. try your best to see each others side. take each other seriously. sotp just dismising adeptus as a clickbaiter, rationalist, etc.. hes not, hes a good guy with real valid reasons and intent to say the things he had to say. its really not like leo doesnt speak about others on his channel *cough cough multiple hour long video on jordan peterson*. you wouldnt call leo a clickbaiter or making the teaching about the person.  adepetus's point on him branching out his content more, sharing more ideas was spot on. adeptus is a fair guy and honestly perfectly allowed to share his opinions and call out shit as he sees it. same way leo does. period

I want leo to talk about the grandiosity and status hes creating for himself, its gotten especially bad since the whole awakening break thing last year. adeptus's point on leos talk about the same traits and experiecne he describes in the dangers of psychs vid and the delusional thinking was spot on. leo really shouldve said more "I" statements and not just said "you" its just talking down to the audience. adeptus's whole im right your wrong thing was a bit silly but leo was clearly describing himself and his own experience in those statements, even with the experiences he had on 5meo being real and insightful.  dont doubt that. but, cant say leo wasnt totally unhinged, ungrounded, a bit all over the place. own up to it man. theres some real fucking kernels here that your not taking.

i dont like the lack of critical thinking about this and the reactionary honestly ideological thinking on here about this whole thing...

36 minutes ago, impulse9 said:

Yeah I don't think the problem is necessarily the critique, it's the attitude. :P

^^ 

@liamnewsom202 u r right .adeptus got some good points.no one is above critisism.not even leo.as a seeker of truth we forum members should not be triggered like this.it goes against living the teachings

@asifarahim i think the reaction here has honestly gone to prove some of the points made

i understand the reaction though, i have reacted similarly this time, to this specific video and elsewhere in terms of criticism to leo. its cause honestly its important to us. what leo does is not bullshit, when it seems like people are just shitting on the real work put into this its insulting honestly. i agree, its very easy to get lost on leo as a person and miss whats really important

however, i think at this point the issues brought up by adeptus honestly have influenced the teaching and this place is looking more and more cultish. as i stated previously theres something to it.

actualized is not a cult, this place is not a cult. lets act like it

Edited by liamnewsom202

@liamnewsom202 @liamnewsom202 we all know leo is legit.only noobies need explanation on why leo is legit.also everything has a learning curve.and leo is not above learning curve nor can he cheat this.if tomarrow if he come and says that he was wrong,then no problem.thats how learning works.no need to get defensive about this.through trial and error and mistake is how we learn including leo.but noobies need validation.they want their guru to be invinsible.serious noobies will discover leo regardless of situation because leo is authentic

Yeah up till now everyones response make it look like a cult.

Don't feed the trolls.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.