The Blind Sage

Adeptus Psychonautica new clickbait leo-bashing video

95 posts in this topic

Just now, Dryas said:

yawn

Exactly 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

It is sad to see Adeptus taking more or less advantage of Leo when he speaks about the dangers of psychedelics lol.

It is a token of maturity when one learns and grows from life.

One can be wrong about alot of things even if one is truly wise.

But the core teachings of Leo stands true and has done for thousands of years, and psychic abilities is not a new thing at all and it is being researched seriously and has paid off too.

But one can still be wrong about stuff but it is a token of maturity to talk about and acknowledge stuff one has been wrong about and learn from there.

But what you are doing Adeptus is that you thrive on peoples wrong doings and that to me is pure evil.

It is fine to speak and solve issues but too talk alot of trash to this community and about Leo is a bit low.

There are alot of mature and wise people in here who is serious about spirituality and what existence is.

And that is automatically also reducing suffering for people.

Your earth brothers and sister's..

You have to take everything with a grain of salt if someone defends Leo in a way or perhaps there are people who had such paranormal experiences but they can not be replicated, it is a mystery.

Perhaps in the future psychic abilities will be ready available to everyone,  we are not done evolving.

But it is sad too see you do shit like this.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

34 minutes ago, Adamq8 said:

It is sad to see Adeptus taking more or less advantage of Leo when he speaks about the dangers of psychedelics lol.

It is a token of maturity when one learns and grows from life.

One can be wrong about alot of things even if one is truly wise.

But the core teachings of Leo stands true and has done for thousands of years, and psychic abilities is not a new thing at all and it is being researched seriously and has paid off too.

But one can still be wrong about stuff but it is a token of maturity to talk about and acknowledge stuff one has been wrong about and learn from there.

But what you are doing Adeptus is that you thrive on peoples wrong doings and that to me is pure evil.

It is fine to speak and solve issues but too talk alot of trash to this community and about Leo is a bit low.

There are alot of mature and wise people in here who is serious about spirituality and what existence is.

And that is automatically also reducing suffering for people.

Your earth brothers and sister's..

You have to take everything with a grain of salt if someone defends Leo in a way or perhaps there are people who had such paranormal experiences but they can not be replicated, it is a mystery.

Perhaps in the future psychic abilities will be ready available to everyone,  we are not done evolving.

But it is sad too see you do shit like this.

Wise words as usual brother.  But alas he fell into the trap of getting lost in the teacher and perhaps failed to absorb the teachings- less he be enlightened and we would not be having this conversation 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

I didn't mind the critique, really. I myself always criticize Leo and have already pointed out many disagreements that I have with him. I even agreed with Adeptus with some of his points in his earlier videos.

But this video could barely count as shit, and that's me being generous. Because it's mostly egotism and personal attacks. It's way too immature and idiotic. I'm surprised Adeptus doesn't feel embarrassed by such a video. Maybe he will sometime later, after his ego calms down. Obviously, he's hurt that Leo ghosted him, and I understand how that must feel and don't think that it's wrong to be hurt per se. But it doesn't warrant such a childish reaction in any way, unless your shadow is too huge for you to control.

By the way, he's also clearly still missing a lot of what Leo is saying. It's flying right over his head. But he thinks he gets it because he lacks nuance. And by the way, I can still see validity in some of the points he made, he's not completely wrong. But the childish stuff ruin the rest of the video.

But, of course, this is just me - a blind cult member defending my beloved cult leader.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 minute ago, Gesundheit2 said:

I didn't mind the critique, really. I myself always criticize Leo and have already pointed out many disagreements that I have with him. I even agreed with Adeptus with some of his points in his earlier videos.

But this video could barely count as shit, and that's me being generous. Because it's mostly egotism and personal attacks. It's way too immature and idiotic. I'm surprised Adeptus doesn't feel embarrassed by such a video. Maybe he will sometime later, after his ego calms down. Obviously, he's hurt that Leo ghosted him, and I understand how that must feel and don't think that it's wrong to be hurt per se. But it doesn't warrant such a childish reaction in any way, unless your shadow is too huge for you to control.

By the way, he's also clearly still missing a lot of what Leo is saying. It's flying right over his head. But he thinks he gets it because he lacks nuance. And by the way, I can still see validity in some of the points he made, he's not completely wrong. But the childish stuff ruin the rest of the video.

But, of course, this is just me - a blind cult member defending my beloved cult leader.

Bottomi line is he is not God realized.  If he wants to be God realized he will need to to stop the external feuds and turn within 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Gesundheit2

15 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

LMAO!

critisim of adeptus still stands and is valid.but he presented the videos by turning into a dick

Adeptus still has the problem of having a career that relies heavily on reacting against Actualized.org, Leo gura, and any other psychedelic users that seem like crazies. He has formed this self identity as the one that points out those flaws, and is attached to making views and money from such tirade, which consequently puts him under the sunk cost fallacy, one for having a co-dependent career of leeching off of content creators, and the other for now earning a living from such a behavior. Well, when Actualized.org and Leo are gone, he will still have this problem plaquing him. Adeptus is a really good example of what happens when you leech, and not provide value. Don't be like this.

And the "If you dare ;)" was an attempt from Leo at adding some playfulness and friendliness to the conversation in a challenging way to lighten up the dreaded seriousness you came here with.

?‍♂️

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

@AdeptusPsychonautica It is amusing that you took my lastest dangers of psychedelics video as my acknowledging any delusion on my part. I said no such thing. All my spiritual and existential claims still stand. The delusional one is you who is so lost on your own stories and projections about my work that you read into my video something connected to you. This is ego 101. I don't make reactionary videos like you. I know this will sound crazy to you, but some people on YT are actually too busy making original content to care about what some reactionary is raving about.

If you actually bothered to study my full body of work you would know that I have warned about the dangers of psychedelics from day 1. See my video: How To Use Psychedelics For Personal Develop. The reason for this latest video was to lay further safety guidelines for when I reveal the powerful new psychedelic I discovered. You got this silly idea that somehow I have not be safety conscious about psychedelics or spirituality, as if you have some monopoly on safety. But in fact the public record shows that I have always been extremely careful and responsible and urged safe of my audience. Just because you overlooked that to feed your cult leader narrative is not my problem. That's just bad reporting from you, as your vision has been clouded by your YT ego.

I have never claimed to be a messiah. All I have claimed is that I am God and you are too. And of course that is the case. The only problem is that you aren't conscious of what you are.

P.S. You have an unhealthy fixation with me. My work has nothing to do with me. If you were less focused on being a troll you might realize that. It is ironic that you rave about my delusions when your whole channel is an textbook of projection and ego-reaction. You are like a child throwing a tamper tantrum at the gates of Disneyland, too busy raving and whining to actually walk through the Gateless Gate.

The reason I don't like corresponding with you is because I don't want to reward troll behavior and you show little interest in geuinely pursuing Truth. You are more interested in trolling for views or playing the psychonaut policeman. Play whatever games you want, I will just focus on doing my work, as I have for 8 years. My work speaks for itself, and so does yours. You deeply misunderstand spirituality, God, yourself, and the paranormal. Nothing more needs to be said.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I frankly know very little about Leo or Actualized.org.  I came to this place from a Google search about 5MeO-DMT, and Leo seemed to have a good deal of experience with the substance and some intriguing ideas about the spiritual implications of the psychedelic experience.  I have watched a few of his videos, but I find that I quickly loose interest.  They seem more like ramblings and he his slow to get to a point, almost like he is working out his thoughts on the fly.  I'm a college professor and so it is my job to take complex issues and present them in ways for the average student to grasp relatively quickly.  It isn't easy, especially when dealing with a subject that is well beyond most peoples experience.  I get that.  But when you have to sit through an hour or more to get what could be explained in 15 minutes, eventually many people just check out.  Leo is of course free to do what ever he likes, and clearly his style resonates with lots of people.

Frankly, some of Leo's videos do raise a red flag in my mind.  There is a cult like feel to some of them.  I alone can.... I know things you can't possibly understand...  These are the statements of someone deluded, and certainly not what I would expect from someone who was genuinely a spiritual teacher.  Byron Katie doesn't talk like this.  Neither does Mooji, Adyashanti, Eckhart Tolle, Ram Dass or any other spiritual teacher I respect.  I don't get a sense of much grounding with Leo.  But then again, I honestly don't know him well enough to judge.  It is just an impression from the limited content I have seen.  From my own experience with psychedelics I know how ungrounding they can be.  It takes me days, to weeks to feel like I have my legs under me after a profound trip.  I know how easy it is to fall down the rabbit hole into delusional thinking if I'm not careful. 

The biggest insight from my one 5MeO-DMT trip was being a human being is the whole point of being a human being.  Trying to transcend is really just a veiled attempt to escape our problems and the real experience of ego, the difficulties of life and being human.  Nothing wrong with peeking behind the trappings of the ego and having profound psychedelic induced spiritual experiences.  They have been of great value in my life and spiritual journey.  But the point isn't to live in those states, but learn from them so we can apply the insights in the human level.

So from my perspective, as an outsider of this group, most of what I have seen from Adeptus Psychonautica's videos are legitimate critiques.  Maybe done in an dramatic or humorous way, but still largely valid.  We can respect and learn from those with more experience that we have.  But keep grounded and watch for delusional thinking and echo chambers.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

My work speaks for itself, and so does yours.

That’s cold. Ice cold. 

Appreciate you Leo. Those of us who are serious about this work sincerely appreciate you. Keep going man. ?

@taotemu if you are interested in straight up Truth or Awakeking these videos are for you.  Take the idea of a Leo out if it because if you go deep enough into Absolute Truth you wil become directly conscious that you created him to wake up. That is the total truth.  Whether you want to hear it is an entire other matter.   

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, taotemu said:

The biggest insight from my one 5MeO-DMT trip was being a human being is the whole point of being a human being.  Trying to transcend is really just a veiled attempt to escape our problems and the real experience of ego, the difficulties of life and being human.  Nothing wrong with peeking behind the trappings of the ego and having profound psychedelic induced spiritual experiences.  They have been of great value in my life and spiritual journey.  But the point isn't to live in those states, but learn from them so we can apply the insights in the human level.

Leo’s never claimed the goal is to transcend, but to understand. If you watch more you’ll know this. Furthermore, there is the possibility for transcendence, at least degrees of transcendence. Buddhism 101, classic spiritual model, is about transcending suffering.

The only way to fully express one’s humanity is by transcending one’s humanity. Transcendence is not a denial, as you seem to implicitly imply, but is instead a full embracing of the actuality of whatever is true. You are not a human, you are pure consciousness. In order to actualize your humanity or “to be a human” you need to be grounded in what is true. How could you live with honesty, integrity, compassion or wisdom if you’re operating from delusion, self deception, and more directly, lies?

This work is about Self Actualization. To actualize who you are, you first must know what you are. 

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

you wil become directly conscious that you created him to wake up. 

While this is true in many cases, it’s not necessarily as true as everything else you said. Some might not have Leo as such a large influence compared to other teachers or their family or their life environment in general — which they of course timelessly created, along with every other aspect of the journey.

Edited by The0Self

2 minutes ago, Consilience said:

Leo’s never claimed the goal is to transcend, but to understand. If you watch more you’ll know this. Furthermore, there is the possibility for transcendence, at least degrees of transcendence. Buddhism 101, classic spiritual model, is about transcending suffering.

The only way to fully express one’s humanity is by transcending one’s humanity. Transcendence is not a denial, as you seem to implicitly imply, but is instead a full embracing of the actuality of whatever is true. You are not a human, you are pure consciousness. In order to actualize your humanity or “to be a human” you need to be grounded in what is true. How could you live with honesty, integrity, compassion or wisdom if you’re operating from delusion, self deception, and more directly, lies?

This work is about Self Actualization. To actualize who you are, you first must know what you are. 

?   ? ? ?  ? 

10 minutes ago, taotemu said:

The biggest insight from my one 5MeO-DMT trip was being a human being is the whole point of being a human being. 

Thats nice and an important insight, but still maybe only 1% of what 5-MeO can do.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

@taotemu if you are interested in straight up Truth or Awakeking these videos are for you.  Take the idea of a Leo out if it because if you go deep enough into Absolute Truth you wil become directly conscious that you created him to wake up. That is the total truth.  Whether you want to hear it is an entire other matter.   

See thats the problem, Teotemu won't be concious that Teotemu created Leo to wake Teotemu up, Teotemu will become concious of God, who will realize 'they' 'it' created everything and everyone to become concious... can you see the difference in language here? and why its so misleading? And so prone to giving each other messiah and god-complexes?

4 minutes ago, The0Self said:

While this is true in many cases, it’s not necessarily as true as everything else you said. Some might not have Leo as such a large influence compared to other teachers or their family or their life environment in general — which they of course timelessly created, along with every other aspect of the journey.

if we want to play relative games yes, but in the absolute sense there are no "many cases"..that is being imagined.  you are God.  There are no others.  there is only you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.