ToaTokuchi

Why not test your IQ?

64 posts in this topic

Before you go into the whole IQ doesn't measure intelligence, just the score on a test and how intelligence is defined badly, stop.

I'm not here to justify IQ or hold it as some god to worship but I've found some use with it.

Mainly, the devilish tendencies of other people can be usually explained by IQ or lack thereof.

People who have bad habits like drinking, smoking and others which hinder spiritual work are more easily understood through the IQ lens.

Think about it, the way they got into those habits was because of peer pressure or tribal thinking.

Why not test your IQ Leo? I'm sure you'd do exceptionally well.

Well that's my 2 cents, I'm leaving a meme here so that reading this doesn't end on a boring note.

Best of luck :D

Intellectual_deadzone.jpeg

Because my intelligence far outstrips any one-dimensional attempt to quantify it.

In fact, my intelligence is infinite.

When are you gonna realize yours is too?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  When I manage to put it to use for survival purposes apparently. It doesn't help being infinitely intelligent when everyone else is as well, so I tried to find the next thing

Edited by ToaTokuchi
Incomplete post

7 minutes ago, ToaTokuchi said:

It doesn't help being infinitely intelligent when everyone else is as well

99.9999% of people have no clue what infinite intelligence is.

So it certainly helps.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

IQ schmeikoo. It doesn't measure intelligence well and is designed pretty badly. But Leo's point here is pretty bad. A mental retard has infinite intelligence. That doesn't mean he is equally as intelligent as Leo.

45 minutes ago, ToaTokuchi said:

Before you go into the whole IQ doesn't measure intelligence, just the score on a test and how intelligence is defined badly, stop.

I'm not here to justify IQ or hold it as some god to worship but I've found some use with it.

Mainly, the devilish tendencies of other people can be usually explained by IQ or lack thereof.

People who have bad habits like drinking, smoking and others which hinder spiritual work are more easily understood through the IQ lens.

Think about it, the way they got into those habits was because of peer pressure or tribal thinking.

Why not test your IQ Leo? I'm sure you'd do exceptionally well.

Well that's my 2 cents, I'm leaving a meme here so that reading this doesn't end on a boring note.

Best of luck :D

Have you tested your IQ? Mind sharing? @ToaTokuchi

Edited by SamC

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

1 hour ago, SamC said:

Have you tested your IQ? Mind sharing? @ToaTokuchi

I have tested mine in the presence of a psychologist. It was 148.

For people grown up in an academic or wealthy household the average IQ is around 120. So 130-135 is a little bit above the spectrum. And still this people think they are exceptional..

You can derive it from simple logic

Left means not right

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

@ToaTokuchi Holy shit, I love Tokuchi Toua, he's one of my profile pictures. Idk if you've read the manga which comes after the anime, but it ends the series perfectly 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Go for it But be aware of it's limitations  (there are so many lol) 

It's unholsitic 

I agree with Leo on this one, IQ tests are a one dimensional measurement of intelligence. 

Nonetheless, he’d probably score at least a 160, if not closer to 200 lol.

@SamC  I've gone to Mensa in my city cause I saw that some of the results went into 140s and 150s, then later I found out that was because they were using standard deviation of 24 and they've switched to 15. That was kinda disappointing to find out.

Got >=135 (SD 15), percentile was written as 100 so I guess I aced it.

Edited by ToaTokuchi
Incomplete post

@lmfao I did, I liked the part where he bought the whole team and revealed it in front of cameras to everyone's suprise.

Nice profile pic, from liar game right? I read that as well.

@IAmReallyImportant Can I ask how you came to do that? There's not a lot of "real" reasons to take an IQ test in my country except some circumstances such as bad grades in school or (not sure about this one) certain branches of military. I haven't found any psychologists/administrators advertising themselves in regards to scoring IQ tests so how could I get a psychologist to give me a high range one?

@AtheisticNonduality I agree, it doesn't test intelligence but it tests what you get on the IQ test, just like time is what the clock shows. It's still useful to have a clock here and there.

I agree with Leo, ultimately.  I glimpsed infinite intelligence on a deep mushroom trip and frankly it blew me away.  I always had a lot of ego about my intellect--that experience helped me to realize that having an ego about being smart is like a 3-year-old bragging to the 2-year-olds.  "My" intelligence is NOTHING compared to infinite intelligence.  Though, I hope I will one day completely see that I am That too :)

28 minutes ago, ToaTokuchi said:

@lmfao I did, I liked the part where he bought the whole team and revealed it in front of cameras to everyone's suprise.

Nice profile pic, from liar game right? I read that as well.

GOOD SHIT. You're a good man.

I forget what moment you mean with the cameras. And yeah, liar game is pretty good as well. I like both, and I think one outs had the better ending though. But that doesn't mean liar game wasn't amazing in generallllll 

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

5 hours ago, ToaTokuchi said:

Cringe

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.