Gianna

God Is Completely Alone

26 posts in this topic

In one of Leo's episodes, he said something along the lines of: 

Who are you going to turn to? If you run to your Mom, you are only running to yourself. There's no one here but you. 

This is a huge paraphrase of what he said. But let me tell you, I felt so much comfort in these words. I don't think I've felt more comforted by an idea (not that it's an idea). If only my awareness of this was permanent– I am completely alone. Life would be so incredibly beautiful. And I am living that life! But I wonder, am I a psychopath?! All of this talk on how we are a social species and we 'need' other people and connection. I believe it! And I want connection. But what is wrong with me that I love the idea of being completely alone in this life so much? That everyone is me and I am everyone. 

That idea makes you finally and completely free. That comforts me as well and opens my life to infinite possibilities. We don't need connection but some of us want it and seek it. After some time of being on your own, creating your life, it is possible for you to search for companionship. Life IS beautiful in all directions!

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

1 minute ago, Eternal Unity said:

We don't need connection but some of us want it and seek it.

As a species, humans are one of the most dependent and relational ones. We would die after 6 months of life if it weren't for each other. Yet, when we are able to create our life, we seem to want separation. Does the need for connection dwindle? Or does it always guide us? 

@Gianna The other is You interacting with yourself 'till you get it. This is what it/you want. To get it. It's not humans interacting with other humans. It's directly talking to itself. It's a sneaky game you are playing with Yourself. Because.. Well... You are love 

To have direct interaction with itself. But the biggest game in town is in fact you interacting with yourself but Awake.:x

Edited by Anahata

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

1 hour ago, Gianna said:

All of this talk on how we are a social species and we 'need' other people and connection. I believe it!

Duality is disconnection and separation, deep down we want to reconnect and become non-dual again. Knowing that you're alone and wanting to connect to others are both working towards the same thing. You can have both.

All stories and explanations are false.

35 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

Knowing that you're alone and wanting to connect to others are both working towards the same thing

Is this because there is no deeper connection than being one? @LastThursday

Exactly @Gianna. One is just a number, and it's too easy to get lost in numbers and feel cut off. Nonduality and complete connection is everything. You are everything, everything is you. There's nothing more wonderful.

All stories and explanations are false.

15 hours ago, Gianna said:

Does the need for connection dwindle? Or does it always guide us? 

Maybe it just changes in intensity... Sometimes we want to be alone and sometimes with others. When guidance is needed - it's there :)

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

'God being completely alone' is duality.

It implies separation. 

God is just God. Not completely alone.

34 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

'God being completely alone' is duality.

It implies separation. 

God is just God. Not completely alone.

My mind is blown. 

The word "alone" is a combination of the words "all one".

On 7/8/2021 at 1:28 PM, Gianna said:

I am completely alone.

You are only alone because you are so completely together.

Life would be so incredibly beautiful.

You are infinitely beautiful.

But I wonder, am I a psychopath?!

You are God.

All of this talk on how we are a social species and we 'need' other people and connection. I believe it!

Don't conflate relative and absolute domains.

And I want connection.

You want connection to your Infinite Self.

This is otherwise called Love.

But what is wrong with me that I love the idea of being completely alone in this life so much? That everyone is me and I am everyone. 

Nothing is wrong with you, you're thinking like God. Don't let dumb humans derail your innate self-wisdom.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I find it pretty god damn terrifying, but I'm just a wimp.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Don't let dumb humans derail your innate self-wisdom.

@Leo Gura Holy shit I needed this. Thanks Leo.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You are only alone because you are so completely together.

I love that 

God is not real.

And when I mean "god".. I don't mean a universal one. 

I mean the egregore behind this word. 

So there is no being in the sky or in some weird dimension..either alone or in companion. Time to grow up.

I once believed in it. But realize each god is different from every person. Its qualities are always deeply rooted in fear that the person wants to be free of. The god of every person is shaped by their own fears and needs.

Edited by VirusOfTheCult

52 minutes ago, VirusOfTheCult said:

there is no being in the sky.. Time to grow up.

@VirusOfTheCult I am absolutely not referring to that as God. 

Edited by Gianna

On 2021. 07. 08. at 10:28 PM, Gianna said:

But what is wrong with me that I love the idea of being completely alone in this life so much? That everyone is me and I am everyone. 

Nothing wrong with you, you're doing fine. This is just the social conditioning talking. The more you let go of these unconsciously formed beliefs, the better it's gonna get.

On 7/8/2021 at 4:28 PM, Gianna said:

If only my awareness of this was permanent

That’s the setup… that there’s a you, a your awareness, a this, and permanency. The punchline is there isn’t a you, such as ‘my awareness’ which could be permanent. You’re already eternal, but thoughts like that make it seem not so. Don’t underestimate your own sneakiness. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

The feeling of being alone is God as a human or a self  realizing it is everything.  Alone = Al One.  The initial shock of discovering this by entering a non-dual state of consciousness and then coming back down to a dual state, as a self may lead to an existential crisis because a self only is a self if there are others.  The self would lose its meaning or identity if there were no others. (In a literal sense)   The self\other duality.  It isn't an issue for God as pure selflessness of course - but as a self it can be unnerving...initially.  because it is discovered that there is nothing outside of you.  But once you get past this it is wonderful.   And the best part is there is no more caring what others think unless you let yourself fall back asleep (which is fine too!)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.