Clems

Thoughts on « why men cheat » video

146 posts in this topic

Just now, StarStruck said:

@Emerald hahahah, that made me laugh. God bless your heart.

I know but I'm learning. It is amazing how sturdy they hold onto their paradigm.

We’re telling you about the female sexual bias.

We already know what attracts us and what type of men we look up to.

We’re trying to let you in on the secrets of what women really admire in men. 

You’re welcome 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

4 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Emerald They really have to grow some cock and balls (and try to pickup women) and try to be a guy for couple of weeks to understand us. So I really don't blame them.

I’m bisexual... so...

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Your lay count doesn't matter to a woman, just saying.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

18 minutes ago, Emerald said:

100%

I hate how so many men don’t believe women when women tell them what’s attractive to them and what isn’t.

The equivalent would be if there were a large group of women out there who really believed that women with really long nose hairs were the most attractive “alpha” women that all men crave to be with.

And these women would always be trying to grow their nose hair really long. And then, anytime they’d get a guy to sleep with them, they’d say “See! It must be the nose hair.”

And then some of these women would sell other women the secrets to attracting men by having long nose hair. And showing these women different techniques for styling their nose hair.

And then when men would say, “Ew! We don’t like it when women have long nose hair!” All the nose hair women would go, “Silly men. They just don’t know what they’re attracted to. All men respond to long nose hair on a woman. Never listen to a man about what attracts them.”

And men would keep saying, “No, we genuinely think that’s gross.”

And the nose hair women would say, “Oh yeah? Sure!!! Well me and all my nose hair coaches have had sex with tons of men using the nose hair method. Therefore, all men respond to nose hair on a woman!”

You've killed me. It's so accurate.

Reading discussions about what makes a male alpha in here is like reading female with long nose hair giving each other tips on how to crimp them and dying them bright green or something.

"Men like females with long, strong hairs as a sign of fertility and vitality, it's biology".

giphy.gif

Edited by Etherial Cat

6 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

They really have to grow some cock and balls (and try to pickup women)

Funnily enough, one of my female friends is lesbian, that chick straight up SLAYS when it comes to attracting very beautiful women. She is better than some of my guy friends, lol.

1 minute ago, Etherial Cat said:

You've killed me. It's so accurate.

Reading discussions about what makes a male alpha in here is like reading female with long nose hair giving each other tips on how to crimp them and dying them bright green or something.

"Men like female with long hairs as a sign of fertility and vitality, it's biology".

giphy.gif

Exactly.

It’s really bothersome because, in trying to make themselves into more attractive men, they’re unknowingly making themselves into much less attractive men.

And when women tell them this, they don’t believe us. They think our motive is that we don’t want men to be attractive to avoid being “caught”... which makes zero sense if you realize how much women actually like men. 

But because these ideas/techniques give them the equivalent of Dumbo’s magic feather (aka a placebo), they run with it. And they misattribute their sexual success with these ideas and techniques. When any success they actually got simply came from interacting with women.

They could have done it as their normal self and gotten sexual success with just as many women the whole time. But they adopt this imaginary framework and they get trapped there.

And this leaves the world with a scarcity of good men who are high quality.

Emotionalmastery.org

8 hours ago, Emerald said:

@Peter Miklis @Harlen Kelly @Arcangelo

A picture of every woman on the forum in the aftermath of reading your posts...

xD

padlock.jpeg

I know I am garbage.

I actually like it when women say: -''Men are pigs.''

I am like: -''OK we are on the same page we can work together.''

Thing is I am just being honest and most men are like me, because society is at stage orange and I am orange. So whenever you need a view of how an orange man thinks, just read my posts.

Sincerely

Arc

Peace.

Edited by Arcangelo
at

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

I’m bisexual... so...

Female-male relationship dynamic is different than female-female relationship. Come on Emerald. xD

4 minutes ago, Emerald said:

We’re telling you about the female sexual bias.

We already know what attracts us and what type of men we look up to.

We’re trying to let you in on the secrets of what women really admire in men. 

You’re welcome 

We? You are speaking for all women?  :)

Try to take third person perspective:

1. On the one hand you have men who approached thousand of females and know what works on the grand scale of things.

2. On the other hand you have females who have individual opinions and who don't see the grand scale what works for females.

Now you turn into a man for one week and you get to approach women and perhaps sleep with them, who's advice would you take? 1 or 2?

In Tate we trust

6 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

Funnily enough, one of my female friends is lesbian, that chick straight up SLAYS when it comes to attracting very beautiful women. She is better than some of my guy friends, lol.

Of course she does. She knows what women ACTUALLY like (and also what turns women off) because she is one herself.

So, her only challenge is to find gay, bisexual, and bicurious women. So, that’s probably 25%+ of the female population.

And then she can make connections, make her sexuality known, and test the waters. 

Emotionalmastery.org

A lot of guys miss emotional intelligence or just being able to make an emotional connection. Females are just better in this so I guess it makes sense they are better in picking up other females when they are bi or gay.

Awareness (like being able to calibrate) and emotional connection is really the core of picking up women. All those other "PUAism" like pickup lines and such is a cherry on top of the cake.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

2 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Exactly.

It’s really bothersome because, in trying to make themselves into more attractive men, they’re unknowingly making themselves into much less attractive men.

And when women tell them this, they don’t believe us. They think our motive is that we don’t want men to be attractive to avoid being “caught”... which makes zero sense if you realize how much women actually like men. 

Yeah. And I think another underlying motive is that for them to feel masculine and dominant, they absolutely need to feel like we are delusional and they've got the upper hand.

Us being right is a direct threat to the masculine image they are trying to build for themselves. There seems to be a whole scheme of bro-club thingy going on there with this pick up stuff. What I read and the way they validate each other tells me than each of them takes as a threat any information given by a woman contradicting their theory.

14 minutes ago, Emerald said:

But because these ideas/techniques give them the equivalent of Dumbo’s magic feather (aka a placebo), they run with it. And they misattribute their sexual success with these ideas and techniques. When any success they actually got simply came from interacting with women.

They could have done it as their normal self and gotten sexual success with just as many women the whole time. But they adopt this imaginary framework and they get trapped there.

And this leaves the world with a scarcity of good men who are high quality.

Of course. If anything it spoils men with potential by giving them these ridiculous crimped nose hair that makes them totally undatable.

:D

Oh well. At least it makes them easy to spot and dodge I guess?

4 minutes ago, Arcangelo said:

I know I am garbage.

I actually like it when women say: -''Men are pigs.''

I am like: -''OK we are on the same page we can work together.''

Thing is I am just being honest and most men are like me, because society is at stage orange and I am orange. So whenever you need a view of how an orange man thinks, just read my posts.

Sincerely

Arc

Peace.

I never called you garbage. You’re just currently low quality from the standpoint of what women value in a relationship with a man as your perspective guarantees that the woman won’t feel satisfied in a relationship with you as she won’t feel secure enough to surrender and open up. And this makes intimacy impossible which is what the woman really needs to feel in her relationship to feel good.

Basically, a relationship with a man with your perspective is not what any woman is actually looking for. But because there are so many men like you, you might get a few women with low standards trying to turn you into the guy they’re actually looking for simply out of desperation.

But make no mistake, if a woman feels insecure in a relationship, she will constantly be in her masculine energy with her walls up. And this won’t be fulfilling for her.

Women generally have an instinct to seek a man that they can feel claimed by and feel safe with. And this is because this gives her a space in her life to be in her feminine energy.

And if she is worried about you being carried off by your emotional whims and urges, then she won’t feel secure enough to be feminine. And she will be in her masculine energy and pick fights with you constantly.

And that’s nearly universally true as it is a reflection of the feminine instinct for pair bonding, child rearing, and community building.

Emotionalmastery.org

4 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Yeah. And I think another underlying motive is that for them to feel masculine and dominant, they absolutely need to feel like we are delusional and they've got the upper hand.

Us being right is a direct threat to the masculine image they are trying to build for themselves. There seems to be a whole scheme of bro-club thingy going on there with this pick up stuff. What I read and the way they validate each other tells me than each of them takes as a threat any information given by a woman contradicting their theory.

Of course. If anything it spoils men with potential by giving them these ridiculous crimped nose hair that makes them totally undatable.

:D

Oh well. At least it makes them easy to spot and dodge I guess?

Absolutely. It’s clear that these men who subscribe to this distorted paradigm of human sexuality are really threatened by women sharing the truth of what we actually respond to in a man.

They get a lot of comfort and a false sense of invulnerability and power by subscribing to this alpha/beta narrative. 

So any threat to that paradigm feels like a threat to their power... which makes them fear feeling the insecurity and fear of female judgment they felt before they adopted this placebo perspective.

Little do they know that women would genuinely admire them much more if they just be themselves and develop themselves as human beings.

Emotionalmastery.org

On 6/30/2021 at 6:56 PM, Peter Miklis said:

Yeah... right. And you believe him lol.

You clearly can't emphatize with men at all. This is not a matter of inteligence, of men "being stupid", it's just that our sexual drive is so fucking strong due to testosterone, that it's hard to resist. I can confidently say I have more control over this impulse than majority of men, but if you put naked attractive woman in front of me, I'm fucking her. It just is what it is. This doesn't mean your boyfriend or whatever doesn't love you, our libido is just too strong. Learn to accept male nature. 

Okay, let me know how you feel when your future gf gets ravaged by a couple of guys cause it "just happened" and "she loves you but the urge was too strong"

28 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Female-male relationship dynamic is different than female-female relationship. Come on Emerald. xD

We? You are speaking for all women?  :)

Try to take third person perspective:

1. On the one hand you have men who approached thousand of females and know what works on the grand scale of things.

2. On the other hand you have females who have individual opinions and who don't see the grand scale what works for females.

Now you turn into a man for one week and you get to approach women and perhaps sleep with them, who's advice would you take? 1 or 2?

I’m saying that, what you think works on a grand scale for women...

1. Works with only a percentage of the female population, but is interpreted as a general truism about feminine instinct when it isn’t. You’re getting a small snapshot of what SOME women will SOMETIMES accept. But you’re not getting the rule of what women instinctually crave, you’re getting the exception and interpreting it as the rule.

2. The women it does work for would have still gone home with you even without those techniques. You really just need to interact with women for some of them to want to sleep with you. 

3. A woman agreeing to have sex with a man is not in itself an indicator of female sexual satisfaction or deep levels of attraction. Truly realized female  sexual satisfaction can only arise in a situation where a depth of connection and intimacy has been established, which takes a long time. As a woman who’s had one-night stands before, I can tell you that they were pretty blah and just something to assuage feelings of loneliness. It’s much much better with a man you’ve developed trust and intimacy with. 

Emotionalmastery.org

50 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I’m saying that, what you think works on a grand scale for women...

1. Works with only a percentage of the female population, but is interpreted as a general truism about feminine instinct when it isn’t. You’re getting a small snapshot of what SOME women will SOMETIMES accept. But you’re not getting the rule of what women instinctually crave, you’re getting the exception and interpreting it as the rule.

Fair enough

2. The women it does work for would have still gone home with you even without those techniques. You really just need to interact with women for some of them to want to sleep with you.

My experience is that those techniques helped me to open my mouth. Thanks to those techniques I made a lot of progress. Without those techniques I wouldn't even know how to open my mouth and talk to girls. If you tell an incel... "go talk to some girls!", he would just look at you weirdly and ask you what to say. A lot of guys just don't know how to talk to girls and they aren't necessarily incels.

3. A woman agreeing to have sex with a man is not in itself an indicator of female sexual satisfaction or deep levels of attraction. Truly realized female  sexual satisfaction can only arise in a situation where a depth of connection and intimacy has been established, which takes a long time. As a woman who’s had one-night stands before, I can tell you that they were pretty blah and just something to assuage feelings of loneliness. It’s much much better with a man you’ve developed trust and intimacy with. 

Connection and intimacy is really the foundation of trying to get girls I agree on that. Personally I see PUAism only as some tools to spice things up.

If you told an incel.. "forget about PUAism, just build connection and intimacy", you know what would happen? He would be needy, weird and just off. Girls would be creeped out by him and the incel would go back to his man cave.  To build connection and intimacy the guy needs some experience and know how.

Personally I'm using a mix between PUAism and just being myself during nightgame. Completely dropping PUAism and just being myself doesn't work during daygame. Most girls don't want to connect with every guy. First their interest need to be sparked with flirtation. That is when pickup comes in.

Social game or night game is different ball game though. I have no trouble with this and no PUAism is needed because of social proof.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

@Emerald

1 hour ago, Emerald said:

I never called you garbage. You’re just currently low quality from the standpoint of what women value in a relationship with a man as your perspective guarantees that the woman won’t feel satisfied in a relationship with you as she won’t feel secure enough to surrender and open up. And this makes intimacy impossible which is what the woman really needs to feel in her relationship to feel good.

Basically, a relationship with a man with your perspective is not what any woman is actually looking for. But because there are so many men like you, you might get a few women with low standards trying to turn you into the guy they’re actually looking for simply out of desperation.

But make no mistake, if a woman feels insecure in a relationship, she will constantly be in her masculine energy with her walls up. And this won’t be fulfilling for her.

Women generally have an instinct to seek a man that they can feel claimed by and feel safe with. And this is because this gives her a space in her life to be in her feminine energy.

And if she is worried about you being carried off by your emotional whims and urges, then she won’t feel secure enough to be feminine. And she will be in her masculine energy and pick fights with you constantly.

And that’s nearly universally true as it is a reflection of the feminine instinct for pair bonding, child rearing, and community building.

Thank you very much for you detailed response. As everybody can see I have a lot of work to do. Thanks again Emerald! I agree with everything you said above.

Peace

Arc

2 hours ago, Emerald said:

Of course she does. She knows what women ACTUALLY like (and also what turns women off) because she is one herself.

So, her only challenge is to find gay, bisexual, and bicurious women. So, that’s probably 25%+ of the female population.

And then she can make connections, make her sexuality known, and test the waters. 

Men and women are simply different. A woman attracting a woman is not comparable really at all to a man attracting a woman. Yea, a lesbian knows what women like, but from a woman's standpoint. And the way she attracts other women is by default going to come across as different than when a man attracts a woman. 

A lot of hot, masc lesbians have no problem picking up women because it's novelty and fun. 

"You Create Magic"