Clems

Thoughts on « why men cheat » video

146 posts in this topic

Most men don't cheat because they don't have the option to cheat. 

I see a lot of women say "my man doesn't cheat" with a proud gesture. Hunny he doesn't have the option. He is a provider beta male. 

For an alpha male it is a different story. Girls just get attracted to them. Even if he doesn't pursue girls, girls will find him and that guy needs a strong ego to not give in to his inner stallion. 

Edited by StarStruck

3 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Most men don't cheat because they don't have the option to cheat. 

I see a lot of women say "my man doesn't cheat" with a proud gesture. Hunny he doesn't have the option. He is a beta male provider. 

For an alpha male it is a different story. Girls just get attracted to them. Even if he doesn't pursue girls will find him and that guy needs a strong ego to not give in to his inner stallion. 

The men you label as “beta male providers” are the “alpha males” of society.

The men you label as “alpha males” are probably scrubs. Women will fall for them when they’re inexperienced, but eventually learn that these men are not worth investing in beyond one-night stands... which aren’t much fun anyway from the female perspective.

Watch the quality of the male role models you look up to. You might be aspiring to be a dead beat or a scrub without realizing it.

You can’t tell a man’s value or level of attractiveness in a woman’s eyes by his lay count. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

20 minutes ago, Emerald said:

You can’t tell a man’s level of attractiveness in a woman’s eyes by his lay count. 

???

It's Love.

3 minutes ago, RendHeaven said:

???

Why the question marks?

Women don’t find men with higher lay counts more attractive, masculine, or respectable. 

I know tons of guys from my hometown who had double-digit lay count by the end of high school.

And these guys were universally seen as kind of scrubby. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

17 minutes ago, Emerald said:

The men you label as “beta male providers” are the “alpha males” of society.

The men you label as “alpha males” are probably scrubs. Women will fall for them when they’re inexperienced, but eventually learn that these men are not worth investing in beyond one-night stands... which aren’t much fun anyway from the female perspective.

Watch the quality of the male role models you look up to. You might be aspiring to be a dead beat or a scrub without realizing it.

You can’t tell a man’s value or level of attractiveness in a woman’s eyes by his lay count. 

When I talk about alpha male I mean top of the food chain. That is how alpha is used to describe animals too. So I wouldn't call alpha males scrubs.

An alpha male is a guy with options. He has characteristics that attracts female attention. 

If you have a bf who is alpha (and he is a scrub) good chances that other women  will try to fuck him just for the kicks of it, to get at you or what ever justifications women have.

It is easy for a guy without options not to cheat. It is difficult for a guy with options to cheat. It has nothing to do with being a provider.  An alpha male can be a provider too. The thing is that a lot of women downgrade from an alpha scrub to beta cuck/provider because they become of age and they need to settle down. 

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

Why the question marks?

Women don’t find men with higher lay counts more attractive, masculine, or respectable. 

I know tons of guys from my hometown who had double-digit lay count by the end of high school.

And these guys were universally seen as kind of scrubby. 

Yes.

To me, a large lay count is actually a red flag.

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

When I talk about alpha male I mean top of the food chain. That is how alpha is used to describe animals too. So I wouldn't call alpha males scrubs.

An alpha male is a guy with options. He has characteristics that attracts female attention. 

If you have a bf who is alpha (and he is a scrub) good chances that other women  will try to fuck him just for the kicks of it, to get at you or what ever justifications women have.

It is easy for a guy without options not to cheat. It is difficult for a guy with options to cheat. It has nothing to do with being a provider.  An alpha male can be a provider too. The thing is that a lot of women downgrade from an alpha scrub to beta cuck/provider because they become of age and they need to settle down. 

A 1 to 1 copy paste of red pill garbage. -_-

3 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Yes.

To me, a large lay count is actually a red flag.

It certainly can be one, for sure.

It can indicate that he’s too driven by his passions/instincts or his desire for female approval to be a stable partner.

Emotionalmastery.org

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

An alpha male, in my view, is a man who possesses the qualities of Divine Masculine and who embodies the King Archetype.

He is the kind of man that a woman wants to settle down with and grow old with. 

Women value settling down. It isn’t something they do begrudgingly when they get older. Young women and old women tend to want long term partners because one-night stands and flings are kind of empty and boring from the female perspective. It’s a pretty low to medium reward activity, tbh.

So, you must understand that as women discover themselves, they begin to recognize the men you’re describing as “alpha” as scrubs. And they realize that those guys are not high quality men.

And they begin to appreciate more stable, fatherly men who are a closer embodiment of the King Archetype.

As a teenager, I was really attracted to the scrubby “alpha” guys. But once I turned 20, I began valuing maturity and stability in men. So, the latter kind of guy became repulsive and the more paternal/stable/provider type became very alluring.

Emotionalmastery.org

16 minutes ago, Emerald said:

It certainly can be one, for sure.

It can indicate that he’s too driven by his passions/instincts or his desire for female approval to be a stable partner.

Yes, there is definitely an unstable component going on there.

A man who's got a high lay count gives me the feeling that he likes better to consume women in a shallow way instead of having deeper relationships. And I find it rather immature - not to say totally repulsive.

I also immediately suspect underlying causes to his needs for multiple partner (a need for approval, objectification, a fear of intimacy, etc), and it just rises all my defenses mechanism. I don't feel like I can trust him and engage in anyway.

And it's important to me because I need to trust in order to ever feel confortable.

If I take your analogy with the lion and the lion tamer, having a high lay count tend to show that he's not not in charge of his impulses in the sexual domain. I think this is kind of also a good hint that these issues will pop out in other life areas as well.

Another point that I can add is that I know females are not so thrilled for one night stand and will usually want more than sex by men. A high lay count kind of also sounds like the number of women that got burned like moth flying towards a lamp with this kind of guy. It's got something pathetic and act as a big warning.

Edited by Etherial Cat

14 minutes ago, Emerald said:

An alpha male, in my view, is a man who possesses the qualities of Divine Masculine and who embodies the King Archetype.

Fair enough.

He is the kind of man that a woman wants to settle down with and grow old with. 

Women value settling down. It isn’t something they do begrudgingly when they get older. Young women and old women tend to want long term partners because one-night stands and flings are kind of empty and boring from the female perspective. It’s a pretty low to medium reward activity, tbh.

So, you must understand that as women discover themselves, they begin to recognize the men you’re describing as “alpha” as scrubs. And they realize that those guys are not high quality men.

Women do have nightstands too, of course not with beta males that are boring and don't know how to make her juices flowing. They will do it with alpha males who know how to make her juices flowing. I agree this is a phase for women but this phase comes and goes. A lot of beta males get a chance from certain women when those women get bored of alpha males and they downgrade to beta males so they have stability and settle down.

Of course there is also alpha male providers. Guys who have their life together but also know how to make her juices flowing. These guys are very rare. Most women don't have the value to attract such a guy and hold him so they chose an alpha scrub (a guy who knows how to make her juices flow but not have his life together).

Where do you think my passion comes from? Perhaps it is hard to understand from the female perspective. I speak from first person experience. Being a nice guy, being a provider, won't guys one night stands, nor abundance.

And they begin to appreciate more stable, fatherly men who are a closer embodiment of the King Archetype.

As a teenager, I was really attracted to the scrubby “alpha” guys. But once I turned 20, I began valuing maturity and stability in men. So, the latter kind of guy became repulsive and the more paternal/stable/provider type became very alluring.

Well, I respect your taste in men. I wish more women were like you. :) The truth is this: go into a nightclub and see which guys get most luck with girls. 

27 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

A 1 to 1 copy paste of red pill garbage. -_-

Try being a guy for one day and come back :)

Edited by StarStruck

35 minutes ago, Emerald said:

phew good thing i'm a gigavirgin. means i'm not a scrub :D

It's Love.

9 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Yes, there is definitely an unstable component going on there.

A man who's got a high lay count gives me the feeling that he likes better to consume women in a shallow way instead of having deeper relationships. And I find it rather immature - not to say totally repulsive.

I also immediately suspect underlying causes to his needs for multiple partner (a need for approval, objectification, a fear of intimacy, etc), and it just rises all my defenses mechanism. I don't feel like I can trust him and engage in anyway.

And it's important to me because I need to trust in order to ever feel confortable.

If I take your analogy with the lion and the lion tamer, having a high lay count tend to show that he's not not in charge of his impulses in the sexual domain. I think this is kind of also a good hint that these issues will pop out in other life areas as well.

Yeah, for sure. A man with tons of partners really does raise up doubts about how emotionally safe he’ll be to open up around.

But I see a high lay count as something like exceeding “every year of his adult life times 1.5”

So, if a guy is 40, then I wouldn’t see him having 20-30 sexual partners as being too excessive.

Though it would raise questions about how long his longest relationship was. And that would be a red flag of he’s never had a relationship lasting 3+ years.

But if a guy is 25 with 20-30 partners, then it would be a bit of a red flag that would raise questions.

Emotionalmastery.org

6 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Try being a guy for one day and come back :)

I don't need to be a man to tell you that this is wrong. My standpoint as a woman is much more valuable to know what women are attracted to as it's direct experience for me.

9 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

I don't need to be a man to tell you that this is wrong. My standpoint as a woman is much more valuable to know what women are attracted to as it's direct experience for me.

But you are just 1 girl. I talked to hundreds of girls and I have pickup friends who are highly successful who know what they want and how to get it, but let's agree to disagree.

9 minutes ago, Emerald said:

Yeah, for sure. A man with tons of partners really does raise up doubts about how emotionally safe he’ll be to open up around.

But I see a high lay count as something like exceeding “every year of his adult life times 1.5”

So, if a guy is 40, then I wouldn’t see him having 20-30 sexual partners as being too excessive.

Though it would raise questions about how long his longest relationship was. And that would be a red flag of he’s never had a relationship lasting 3+ years.

But if a guy is 25 with 20-30 partners, then it would be a bit of a red flag that would raise questions.

Such things are nice for psychoanalysis but I think most guys won't say the truth when you ask them. Especially guys who have high numbers.

Edited by StarStruck

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

Yes, of course. What you're looking for is a lay count that is reasonable and safe.

I'd say that I am more interested in counting what he got in the last 5 years. I think it's a good bench mark to know where he's, from a pattern POV. And counting his experience (s) with serious relationship as well.

A guy who's been a virgin until age 25 and goes from 0 to 15 until his 27 birthday for instance would still be a red flag. 

On the other hand, a guy who's been sleeping around with many girls from 15 to 25 and then get to the lower digit from 25 to 30 is fine to me. Though, again here, he better have some LTR exp. :)

1 minute ago, Etherial Cat said:

100%

I hate how so many men don’t believe women when women tell them what’s attractive to them and what isn’t.

The equivalent would be if there were a large group of women out there who really believed that women with really long nose hairs were the most attractive “alpha” women that all men crave to be with.

And these women would always be trying to grow their nose hair really long. And then, anytime they’d get a guy to sleep with them, they’d say “See! It must be the nose hair.”

And then some of these women would sell other women the secrets to attracting men by having long nose hair. And showing these women different techniques for styling their nose hair.

And then when men would say, “Ew! We don’t like it when women have long nose hair!” All the nose hair women would go, “Silly men. They just don’t know what they’re attracted to. All men respond to long nose hair on a woman. Never listen to a man about what attracts them.”

And men would keep saying, “No, we genuinely think that’s gross.”

And the nose hair women would say, “Oh yeah? Sure!!! Well me and all my nose hair coaches have had sex with tons of men using the nose hair method. Therefore, all men respond to nose hair on a woman!”

Emotionalmastery.org

6 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

But you are just 1 girl. I talked to hundreds of girls and I have pickup friends who are highly successful who know what they want and how to get it, but let's agree to disagree.

Such things are nice for psychoanalysis but I think most guys won't say the truth when you ask them. Especially guys who have high numbers.

If a man isn’t honest, that’s a WAY bigger red flag than a high lay count. That’s not just a red flag, that’s a dealbreaker. 

And it’s pretty easy to spot intuitively when someone is dishonest like that. 

A guy would have much better chances being honest about a high lay count than he would have lying about it.

Emotionalmastery.org

@Emerald hahahah, that made me laugh. God bless your heart.

2 minutes ago, Harlen Kelly said:

@StarStruck You are wasting your time. 

I know but I'm learning. It is amazing how sturdy they hold onto their paradigm. This is why I never talk about out of female paradigm stuff to females. It is just alien language to them. They really have to grow some cock and balls (and try to pickup women) and try to be a guy for couple of weeks to understand us. So I really don't blame them.

Edited by StarStruck