OneIntoOne

Is this woman awake?

28 posts in this topic

Yes, she's very much enlightened.  I've been watching her videos for a while and imo she's quite a bit further on the path than Leo or Frank Yang, and more importantly she seems to have reached it from outside of this particular youtube spiritual community.

If anyone's interested, here's one of her videos specifically

5 minutes ago, kinesin said:

Yes, she's very much enlightened.  I've been watching her videos for a while and imo she's quite a bit further on the path than Leo or Frank Yang, and more importantly she seems to have reached it from outside of this particular youtube spiritual community.

If anyone's interested, here's one of her videos specifically

@kinesin

I've thought she is deeply enlightened.

This video tripped me up against Leo's latest God realization video.

Braking my head how to make sense of both.

I feel both are true but i can not glue them together.

1 hour ago, kinesin said:

imo she's quite a bit further on the path than Leo or Frank Yang

? not even close. She’s clearly awake to some degree but let’s not get ahead of yaself here

1 hour ago, OneIntoOne said:

@kinesin

She just spent this 24 minute video saying ‘ I don’t know’. I advise watching Leo’s video of the exact same title in which you’ll find... that he does know?. I’m not taking anything away from her but she’s a way to go yet that’s for sure

1 hour ago, OneIntoOne said:

@kinesin

What she’s defining as consciousness would not be how someone like Peter Ralston defines consciousness and certainly not Leo. She says verbatim “consciousness is separation.” Yet goes on to describe how there’s actually no separation, hence defining this “no separation” the same way Ralston or Leo may describe “consciousness.” 

Ralston uses the word consciousness or being to describe the that which is totally indescribable. How could you reconcile the surface level discrepancies between this video and Ralston? By recognizing it’s all a word game. There’s no objective vocabulary with this stuff so you really have to read between the lines when listening or learning from different sources.

Edited by Consilience

Yes

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

I usually look if there is genuiness and connectedness shining through the persons words. Anyone can learn the spiritual jargon but is it coming from a deeper place of authenticity? @OneIntoOne

@OneIntoOne she seems like she’s had some glimpses. Her mind though, as far as I can tell, is still relying on more subtle mental forms to have a way to know and “hold” that which is already and always ever present. Kinda hard to explain. 

I like her already. 

She talks a lot of stuff that I feel very often. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

The proper question isn't whether one is awake, but how awake.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Perhaps intellectually. But intellectually awakened is not experientially awakened.
The difference can be seen in the manner in which the message is conveyed. The intellectual, by the manner of their words and the way they are conveyed cannot awaken another. On the other hand, the one who is abiding experientially in and speaking from that Reality,can awaken many, with only a few simple uncontrived words,as it is the clear undistorted Truth itself speaking.  When real truth is spoken by the one abiding in and as the reality, it will bring silence to the mind of the one who hears them.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The proper question isn't whether one is awake, but how awake.

Thoughts? ;) 

It's Love.

Of course there is not a "someone who is moving up on a journey". That is a fiction.

But there are many levels/states of higher consciousness.

The loss of ego is not all there is to consciousness. That's just a tiny aspect of awakening. Just because you lose the ego does not mean you're anywhere near infinitely conscious.

I have warned you guys many times of these kind of oversimplified neo-Advaita teachings. The realization of no-self is one of the easiest and lowest attainments in this work. There are much higher attainments and awakenings.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The realization of no-self is one of the easiest and lowest attainments in this work.

Easiest and lowest??? For me it´s the most difficult part - almost impossible - to let that GD "me" go. Like holding an imgainary rope over the abyss. And though I know, it´s not fixed anywhere - that rope makes no sense, I cannot let it loose. Because... abyss!

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

@Hulia what's GD? 

:) goddamn

Don´t beleive that guys, if they tell it God but without "o" ?

it´s goddamn

Edited by Hulia

tenor.gif

Don't you dare to get it.Have sthg else in mind instead of hunting snakes for you.

Edited by Zeroguy

@Hulia @Zeroguy I think it means God but I'm not sure. Confusing. 

(I thought western people were extremely decent) 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.