Eren Eeager

Did a round of ALA, and felt nothing.

26 posts in this topic

I did a round of 250 mg every 3 hours for 64 hours, and felt absolutely nothing,does that mean I am free from heavy metals?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

It doesn't mean anything.

10, 20, 30 cycles may be required.

You must get a heavy metal urine test to see how toxic you are.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

250 mg? After doing all of that research I was kinda afraid, so I started with 12.5 mg, and then I did a second round of 25 mg. I also felt nothing.

@Leo Gura Should I do another round with an even higher dose? Perhaps 250 mg? I really want my mental clarity back. Is there anything else that might be causing this brain fog? Anything else that I can do to get rid of it? 

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

@Leo Gura I meant I felt nothing negative. At this large dose, I should have felt some negative effects if I have tozic levels of heavy metals,as said in the book.

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager i assume you are trying to tackle the ADD  you mentioned in another post. Has the add been diagnosed medically? Have you had rigorous testing? Or did you self-diagnose and self-prescribe a chelation therapy? Just curious

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

27 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

@Leo Gura I meant I felt nothing negative. At this large dose, I should have felt some negative effects if I have tozic levels of heavy metals,as said in the book.

Not necessarily.

You need a urine test. The urine test is the only objective measure. You can't rely on negative side-effects. I have almost never felt any negative side effects from detox, but I benefited from it greatly and my urine was objectively toxic from the start.

By being lazy and cheap with the testing you end up costing yourself more in the end.

I also would not trust ALA by itself. You need DMSA too. It's crucial in my opinion.

Detox is a thing that needs to be done rigorously, not half-assed. By half-assing it you will not get clear results and soon quit. Detox is a long-term investment. It is not an effortless magic pill.

@Leo Gura okey got you, I will stop half assing it ?. It was just to test the waters and the potential of chelation but looks it needs a lot more investment.

@Michael569 It is more about my OCD, and yeah everything is self diagnosed.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Not necessarily.

You need a urine test. The urine test is the only objective measure. You can't rely on negative side-effects. I have almost never felt any negative side effects from detox, but I benefited from it greatly and my urine was objectively toxic from the start.

By being lazy and cheap with the testing you end up costing yourself more in the end.

I also would not trust ALA by itself. You need DMSA too. It's crucial in my opinion.

Detox is a thing that needs to be done rigorously, not half-assed. By half-assing it you will not get clear results and soon quit. Detox is a long-term investment. It is not an effortless magic pill.

Is urine test more accurate thain hair test? 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

1 hour ago, mmKay said:

Is urine test more accurate thain hair test? 

Yes

But it must be a DMSA provoked urine test.

If DMSA yields heavy metals in your urine you know for sure it came from your body.

But still, this test does not tell you how much is stored in your body. It only tells you how much you pissed out.

There is no test that can tell you your entire body load. So you keep detoxing until one day your piss comes out clean.

47 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yes

But it must be a DMSA provoked urine test.

If DMSA yields heavy metals in your urine you know for sure it came from your body.

But still, this test does not tell you how much is stored in your body. It only tells you how much you pissed out.

There is no test that can tell you your entire body load. So you keep detoxing until one day your piss comes out clean.

is your piss clean today?

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

I didn't feel anything off 600mg ALA + 100mg DMSA e3h for 30+ day rounds, fwiw.

I mean, I didn't get side-effects. The brain fog and fatigue went away.

And ALA only affects mercury (and arsenic, which is not as big of a deal). DMSA chelates lead and mercury.

Btw 64 hours is too short. That's cutting it way too close -- healing/damage ratio is positive by the 72 hour mark for adults, and maybe 60 hours for small children, but you might as well get the ratio as high as possible... Aim for 96+ hours; preferably 7-14+ days. The longer the better, provided you keep copper under control. You CANNOT take ALA for long cycles without zinc (and preferably molybdenum too) 4x/d, or you will be profoundly overloaded with copper.

Edited by The0Self

9 hours ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

is your piss clean today?

Not all the way.

Does DMSA actually chelate lead out of the brain?

Or does it only bind to lead in your body? 

I've had my filling removed, I can start chelating with DMSA right away right ? (I know u must wait with ala)

Would this lead to less brain fog or just help the body

Where do I order DMSA from UK

Edited by Striving for more

14 minutes ago, Striving for more said:

Does DMSA actually chelate lead out of the brain?

Or does it only bind to lead in your body? 

I've had my filling removed, I can start chelating with DMSA right away right ? (I know u must wait with ala)

Would this lead to less brain fog or just help the body

Where do I order DMSA from UK

I don't know if DMSA chelates lead out of the brain, but it doesn't chelate mercury.

Yes you can start chelating with DMSA right away.

Your brain fog might be helped, but it might also be the symptom of a wider array of issues within the body.

For UK DMSA: https://www.mandimart.co.uk/search?q=dmsa&type=product

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

It chelates both lead and mercury and more.

13 hours ago, Windappreciator said:

, low dopamine diet

WTF?! There is no such thing as a low dopamine diet..

20 minutes ago, Twega said:

WTF?! There is no such thing as a low dopamine diet..

highly available sugar sources and foods like cocoa increase dopamine release.

@Leo Gura @Striving for more

As far as I know DMSA does not enter organs and cells, so you wont detox the brain with it. It is only a extracellular chelator.

And btw, provocation tests can lead to major redistribution events in highly toxic individuals. I would highly advise against doing them. It induced some considerable adverse reactions in some.

@Windappreciator  So? Do you know what also increases dopamine release?

Strategizing

Planning

Exercise

Contemplating

https://www.health.harvard.edu/blog/dopamine-fasting-misunderstanding-science-spawns-a-maladaptive-fad-2020022618917

Dopamine is not bad. You cannot detox dopamine as it is synthesized in neurons and controlled tightly. It is a good thing you can't detox dopamine or else you would have Parkinson's.