Manusia

Why actualized.org doesn't turn into a real school?

26 posts in this topic

I thought it from a while... I mean its kinda nice if actualized.org turn into a real offline school system when people can meet to each other and studying reality together. Yeah maybe there is a lot of backlash from the society, but how is that idea?

Will require a lot of responsibility and work to pull off, and the results may be that it might run fine until Leo is alive or still managing, but after that, it's almost guaranteed to go to shit. So I think this much is enough.

Aren't online videos much more effective? 

No need. Online school is better. ;)

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

That would be cool

hogwarts-castle-.jpg

Indeed, it would be. And it will be, once Leo attains Liberation. He's the highest teacher of our age.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

It is already, and very few does their homework, fewer still brings it about.

To make it also strict and more organized could go both ways, given the nature of this work it may preclude itself from rules set by another.  But it may as well help with dedication.

how much can you bend your mind? and how much do you have to do it to see straight?

I think the obvious reason is Leo does not have a focus on this or see importance in it. The most likely way this would happen is for some of us to make this happen independently of actualized.org/Leo while using it as the foundation. 

We would be like the first Buddhists to build a temple or setting for the purpose of spreading and expounding upon the teachings of Buddha. Ultimately, there are certain pitfalls and limitations to this, but it still could be beneficial. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

online education is better than in real life. 

Edited by diamondpenguin

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

13 hours ago, Manusia said:

meet to each other and studying reality together

We could start something like this anytime.  Like just get a group of us together for a skype/zoom meetup and just chat about stuff (or have some sort of structure).  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

That idea is disturbing. Maybe you should stop assuming that the stuff here is the truth.

But maybe it is the truth, what do I know. Just the risk that it might not be the truth..

Edited by Blackhawk

1 hour ago, Matt23 said:

We could start something like this anytime.  Like just get a group of us together for a skype/zoom meetup and just chat about stuff (or have some sort of structure).  

Yeah actually I attended some meetings from Spiral Dynamic Integral facebook group. All held in youtube.

21 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Maybe you should stop assuming that the stuff here is the truth.

Mmm ok.. is that your own assumption bro?

Lesson 1: Prepare to die

Lesson 2: Take a psychedelic and die

Lesson 3: Integrate 

Would be a short school lesson curriculum. 

2 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Lesson 1: Prepare to die

Lesson 2: Take a psychedelic and die

Lesson 3: Integrate 

Would be a short school lesson curriculum. 

Lesson 4: Here is how to heal your gut issues

5 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

Lesson 4: Here is how to heal your gut issues

What else is there to say when you tell people how to Awaken and they refuse to? 

The danger of that would be that it's gonna make Actualized.org more likely to turn into an ideology/cult.

I'm not friendly.

My belief is that there's a high probability that we are all seekers/students. So how could you then have a school?

"Look within,
There is no difference between yourself, Self and Guru.
You are always Free.
There is no teacher, there is no student, there is no teaching."

- Papaji

Of course this would be a contradiction... but whatever.

A school of fish is no less oblivious than an individual fish, to the parochial reality of their existence. Beautiful in their synchronized formations, but still inevitably limited by their nature. If anything, they only reinforce the boundaries of their reality, by surrounding themselves with similar beings.

Waking up isn't about swimming with the school; it is about realizing Yourself as the ocean in which the school swims. ? In the end, it is always an individual journey, back to the sameness of who You always are.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.