Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

This one is epic. This energy hits my stomach it's so strong 

Ayayai... 

I felt that... "the pain and sorrow" kind of thing. 

Masterpeace...

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

11 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

Ayayai... 

I felt that... 

Masterpeace...

I know man its incredible. It hits so deep. 

This is like a heavenly frequency 

On 14/12/2021 at 6:20 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

I am an ennegram type 4 with a 5 wing I believe. I definitely resonate with the description of a 4

@Raptorsin7 Ayyyy was just flicking through and saw this. I'm a 5w4, or 9w1.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

On 13/02/2022 at 3:42 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

If you want to understand the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration.- Tesla

^^^^^^^^^^

This forum needs to understand this

Also, is this more along the LoA type train of thought?

Be-Do-Have

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

Also, is this more along the LoA type train of thought?

It depends on the loa source. Its such a broad topic, I think there some truth to loa speakers but a lot of them are peddling delusions.

We are always giving off an energy and a vibe, so if we aren't conscious of our energy state we will never get what we want out of life 

@Raptorsin7 Goddard?

Be-Do-Have

It would be cool if I did consultations with coaches, healers, etc and gave them critiques and analyzed their approach to healing.

I think I am a great prosecutor so I will ask hard questions that will force a person to deeply reflect on their coaching approach.

The most insidious unethical coaching ive experienced occurs when the coach is completely unconscious to the harm they are causing and how they can mislead students.

I had it happen to me and I still feel sick about it 

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

It would be cool if I did consultations with coaches, healers, etc and gave them critiques and analyzed their approach to healing.

I think I am a great prosecutor so I will ask hard questions that will force a person to deeply reflect on their coaching approach.

The most insidious unethical coaching ive experienced occurs when the coach is completely unconscious to the harm they are causing and how they can mislead students.

I had it happen to me and I still feel sick about it 

sign me up

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

@Tristan12 Wow I actually just watched on your videos on another person's journal, I didn't know you were part of this community.

I liked your video on shame it was quite insightful.

You can pm me I'd be happy to hear your approach and give you feedback

Just now, Tristan12 said:

@Raptorsin7 okay thanks. I am working towards becoming a coach and I am planning on using that to help people with emotional issues and walk them through my techniques. I am not quite ready yet but once I am I will message you:)

Okay cool good luck

I don't think this is over, but we will see.

Unlike the dishonest people on this forum, I welcome the truth. If I am dead wrong and an evil monster then the truth will come to light and I will be exposed. 

I may have been a bit excessive, and I don't want to be banned, but I spoke the truth, anyone with an ounce of sense can see it

Edited by Raptorsin7

An apology, a refund, and an admission of guilt would be nice. And an admittance that you are not an authentic spiritual teacher and you aren't qualified to teach enlightenment.

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Raptorsin7 Talkin' 'bout Nahm,bro?

Why so mad?

Yeah. Because he's not an honest person, and I was harmed by our interaction. 

I will calm down eventually, but someone needed to say something to put an end to this madness. Go read that thread and I explain why I'm mad. There are a lot of reasons 

Edited by Raptorsin7

Your parents lost 6k if I remember correctly.You got his service and time Just for yourself .

3 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Your parents lost 6k if I remember correctly.You got his service and time Just for yourself .

Yeah his service ended up with me being suicidal for 4 months.

He is not a wise and conscious teacher. I should have known better and seen through it, but I was naive and let him gaslight me and i ate up his nonsense. His service is literally spiritually worthless. The only value was I realized what a charlatan looks like so I had to go find real teachers.

The people who parrot what he says on here are sheep, and I feel bad that they are so unconscious they can't see they are being led by a fool 

Edited by Raptorsin7

From the charlatan Nahm

I want this coward to come back to the forum so I can talk to him in public without being gaslit.

Take a minute to acknowledge you’ve experienced some major awakenings as of late, in regards to being you, which is what it’s all about. Be very careful how you frame things up, and be very careful believing narratives that don’t feel good. 

Let go of the ‘crown chakra’ narrative. Address the tension in your head by seeing through beliefs you’ve been holding about yourself for a long time, letting the love you are express more fully. Look at meditation as if you’ve never started, and start properly. This will work. 

Utilize every resource available to you. 

Stop posting while high, and let go of the paradigm that lsd is supposed to ‘fix’ anything. Nothing’s wrong to begin with, that is what your trips tell you, and you have ample resources to do whatever you want with this life. If there’s a ‘problem’ that is what you’re creating. Get off the roller coaster of ‘something’s wrong with me or life or reality’ and ‘lsd will fix it’. This is a recipe for a rough life, and bad trips. Imo, you should think of a trip much more as a reward for yourself, for your transcending of paradigms and paradoxes, for your implementation of proper foundation, for having done the inspection work, for generally kicking ass in life......not a “solution to a problem”.  If you believe you are the problem, this won’t agree with the trip, no more than it will be agreeable with your heart or mind. 

What you’re holding onto, beliefs, which you’re not looking at, is showing up on the trips. It’s also showing up as resistant thoughts on your path. It’s showing up as resistance in regard to that which you want coming. That’s a backwards and rough way to go about this. We make up fear, or not. Each of us. The answer to this is owing yourself, and seeing about what one fears.

I’ve suggested only what I’m saying here, since day one. When you’ve done this, implemented clean diet consistently, daily proper meditation consistently, letting thoughts in discord with feeling go,  zooming out (float tanks etc), and scrutinized reactionary thinking instead of directing anger and blame towards others & justifying it - you do great, and feel great. (Look at your previous posts. See the patterns.) But then, thoughts of old paradigm & self doubt arise for lack of inspection and transcendence, and you focus on those thoughts, which do not even feel good, to you. Nobody’s making you do so. The simple option is not to. 

Stop being so hard & critical with yourself, and love yourself. Stop believing everything is not good enough for you. Express appreciation & gratitude for your parents who work incredibly hard for you. Receive their unconditional love, inspect anger, understand ignorance.  Stop believing happiness is an object to acquire in a future. Stop holding onto thoughts that don’t feel good to you and start letting them go humbly, willingly, and readily, simply because it doesn’t feel good to hold them - because this reality, THIS right now - is literally made of love & happiness. Focusing on thoughts that don’t feel good to you and complaining about your “levels” of happiness & consciousness is like puffing clouds into the sky, while complaining it’s not clear enough for you. 

Stop being stubborn about something as simple as watching Hoosiers, and start appreciating the importance of fundamentals & a disciplined schedule with regard to diet, meditation & techniques. Be aware of deflection & projection, and inspect your beliefs about yourself & the reality you’re creating. Things like clean diet, meditation, the float tank, etc, work well for you. Things like blaming other people don’t work well for you. 

If you really are aligned with it, if it’s helpful for you, continue posting about me, insinuating. Sincerely, really. I don’t mind, if it helps you. Me & the lsd will only continue loving you, and wanting the best for you.  If you think another person would be better for you, try and see. In all fairness, at least consider, when we’ve met each week, it does help you see through the beliefs, it does help you be yourself, love yourself. However, when the desired experience, purification, occurs - you don’t show up for calls, and then you reduce the consistency of them, and then you subtly suggest someone else could do a better job for you.  First, at east try doing what I’ve been telling you the whole time. Relatively speaking, I’ve made millions of dollars, created multiple successful business from nothing, genuine loving relationships in business, self realized, and created a joyful loving family that dreams and creates together. I know what works and what doesn’t. At the end of the day, the sheer beauty of all of this, is that’s it’s always up to you. I only wish you the very best, a

nd the highest joy. 

I deleted my original comment because I felt bad for calling him out publicly on my journal. I can't remember exactly what I said, but I think the gist of it was I am not making progress what the hell is going on.

This was after about 6 months of weekly calls and about 6-8 thousand dollars of donations. My actual felt sense of well being had 0 improvement.

Edited by Raptorsin7