Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Nice video. I always thought I would do well in a consulting or advising role.

I am going to help people/guide people in some form so i'm already on the path

@Zeroguy If you ever want to have a conversation I'd be happy too. Maybe I can help actualize your vision

I will have my Austerlitz one day.

Napolean may not have known god. But god knew him

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Zeroguy If you ever want to have a conversation I'd be happy too. Maybe I can help actualize your vision

Instagram:zivotic.alex

Honest, loyal, doesn't lie about his weakenesess or pretends to be better then he is (sometimes, but I have those values too). 

Most of all actually good. 

That's why I want you to be successful and to be Your friend. 

@Zeroguy Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words.

You are my friend. 

12 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Most of all actually good. 

That's why I want you to be successful and to be Your friend. 

RIGHT BACK AT YOU

Me and my asian pua mentor just decided to part ways. It's a sad day, but I think it's for the best. I really grew a lot in a short time, but I think I know where I need to focus my energy to achieve what I truly want, and we did not see eye to eye on how to move forward. He helped me so much and I learned so much in so little time I feel bad it ended so abruptly, but I think it's for the best. 

I started to resent the tough love and I think there is a more efficient route to solve my issue with head tension and suffering. He said it could make months and my tension will resolve when I get life together, but I want to resolve my tension and then get my life together. I do believe that my tension is caused by my perspective(s) on life. If I can change my outlook and beliefs then I believe the knot will dissolve it self. 

One of the most important lessons I learned is that I will never pursue self development alone for the next while. I realized that working with a mentor is a must, and you will grow so much quicker with a mentor than without one. I always be working with someone until I have resolved my tensions and I am a fully self actualized human being. Until then I am a student and I will seek out masters with great wisdom. I believe I'm getting better at discerning teachers and so I expect even greater results moving forward. 

I think it's time to reincorporate psychidelics into my life. I have not tried them for many months, and I believe I am more emotionally and psychologically mature than I was a few months ago. I know the key to good trips is simply being present as awareness. But I don't think I knew this as clearly on my past trips. I will also be doing 5 meo-dmt the most powerful psychidelic in the galaxy lol. jk. But I will be doing 5 meo dmt. From what I've seen it may be a much more direct route to ego dissolution and I expect that I can avoid a lot of the bs I deal with on other psychidelics.

I like the idea of an immediate break through, I don't really like the slow come ups of lsd and mushrooms. I'd rather take it in one shot. 

I think I want to do a vipassana retreat as well. I can sign up for one in feburary and I bet that will be a profound experience. I think being in a meditation pressure cooker will be very good for me. I know I  can meditate for days at a time, but I am just so dam lazy I just can't bring myself to meditate for 10+ hours per day at home.

I am an ennegram type 4 with a 5 wing I believe. I definitely resonate with the description of a 4

4 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

I am 8. 

Rap please copy description. 

In brief, Fours want to express themselves and their individuality, to create and surround themselves with beauty, to maintain certain moods and feelings, to withdraw and protect their vulnerabilities, to take care of emotional needs before attending to anything else, and to attract a "rescuer" who will understand them. Fours do not want to restrain or lose touch with their emotions, to feel ordinary, to have their individuality unrecognized, to have their taste questioned, to be required at social settings, to follow impersonal rules and procedures, to spend time with people they perceive as lacking taste or emotional depth.

Their Hidden Side On the surface, Fours can seem to suffer from chronic self-doubt and extreme sensitivity to others' reactions to them. But part of the reason for this is that Fours often hold a secret, inner image of who they feel they could be. They have an idea of the sort of person they would like to become, the kind of person who would be fantastically talented, socially adept, and intensely desired. In short, Fours come to believe that if they were somehow different from who they are, they would be seen and loved. Unfortunately, they constantly compare themselves negatively to this idealized secret self—their 'fantasy self." This makes it very difficult for Fours to appreciate many of their genuine positive qualities because they are never as wonderful as the fantasy. Much of the growth for type Four involves letting go of this idealized secret self so that they can see and appreciate who they actually are.

Healthy Levels

Level 1 (At Their Best):Profoundly creative, expressing the personal and the universal, possibly in a work of art. Inspired, self-renewing and regenerating: able to transform all their experiences into something valuable: selfcreative.

Level 2: Self-aware, introspective, on the "search for self," aware of feelings and inner impulses. Sensitive and intuitive both to self and others: gentle, tactful, compassionate.

Level 3: Highly personal, individualistic, "true to self." Self-revealing, emotionally honest, humane. Ironic view of self and life: can be serious and funny, vulnerable and emotionally strong.

Average Levels

Level 4: Take an artistic, romantic orientation to life, creating a beautiful, aesthetic environment to cultivate and prolong personal feelings. Heighten reality through fantasy, passionate feelings, and the imagination.

Level 5: To stay in touch with feelings, they interiorize everything, taking everything personally, but become selfabsorbed and introverted, moody and hypersensitive, shy and self-conscious, unable to be spontaneous or to "get out of themselves." Stay withdrawn to protect their self-image and to buy time to sort out feelings.

Level 6: Gradually think that they are different from others, and feel that they are exempt from living as everyone else does. They become melancholy dreamers, disdainful, decadent, and sensual, living in a fantasy world. Self-pity and envy of others leads to self-indulgence, and to becoming increasingly impractical, unproductive, effete, and precious.

Unhealthy Levels

Level 7: When dreams fail, become self-inhibiting and angry at self, depressed and alienated from self and others, blocked and emotionally paralyzed. Ashamed of self, fatigued and unable to function.

Level 8: Tormented by delusional self-contempt, self-reproaches, self-hatred, and morbid thoughts: everything is a source of torment. Blaming others, they drive away anyone who tries to help them.

@Zeroguy https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/

This is the site I used for the test. I only have information about a few of the types because that's what my test showed. I'll look up some info on 8's, but if you want the information I listed above i think you have to take the test and then they give you the specific insights