Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

@Zeroguy Which one did you find useful?

I like the sexual mastery one because learning to use the pc clench and bring energy into the root chakra is really powerful imo. But I think the one about a fast way to enlightenment can be very helpful too, I was contemplating it last night and it reduced by mental tension when I accepted the internal resistance as god

No problem bro i'm glad you liked it

@Raptorsin7 PC clench.I will add it to daily routine.

Beleive it or not my father was teaching me something similar too,when I was a teen .

20 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Raptorsin7 PC clench.I will add it to daily routine.

Beleive it or not my father was teaching me something similar too,when I was a teen .

Sweet, yeah i've been doing them for 2 weeks now. And I haven't masterbated in about 10 days, I credit it to the pc clench and having more control over my energies.

That's interesting. The PC clench works the root chakra, so this is the foundation of our energy and our sense of security in our bodies 

I've been praying to god to bless me with an income of 1 million dollars per year. The good thing is it's easy to remind myself to say the prayer because I really want money right now, so let's see how this unfolds.

The logic would be as follows:

Everyone has inherent blessings just in being alive and aware. We do nothing to deserve our own life and awareness, it is granted by god. So maybe it's possible for god to bless me with 1 million dollars per year in income.

I feel a calming energetic shift when I switch into prayer mode so that's a great sign.

If I am granted 1 million dollars per year that will be so cool

Edited by Raptorsin7

@Raptorsin7Quick Hint:God is selfless.To be Godlike is to be selfless not selfish.

What value you provide to Reality for 1 million .

49 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Raptorsin7Quick Hint:God is selfless.To be Godlike is to be selfless not selfish.

What value you provide to Reality for 1 million .

I'm not worrying about how. I'm just praying to God and then letting god decide the path.

I think part of the reason we exist is to be selfish, if we were completely selfless we wouldn't exist as humans typing this.

I'm hoping that by continuing to pray and as I keep asking god for guidance, eventually things will unfold.

@Zeroguy "Whatever you have asked for in prayer believe that you have received it and it will be yours" - Jesus

I've been playing with this since last night. I'm trying to live as though god granted me the 1 million and live from that space. That's what Jesus was pointing too

Just had one of the craziest dreams of my life after meditating right after I woke up. Wild 

What an amazing past few days. I was feeling very emotional at work, like I was ready to cry.

@Raptorsin7 Glad to hear it for you bro.

What do you think the cause was?

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

10 hours ago, Ulax said:

@Raptorsin7 Glad to hear it for you bro.

What do you think the cause was?

Thanks.

There are a lot of factors. I've been hardcore seeking for 3 years and I basically became a hermit in that time and stepped away almost totally from normal life. 

I'd say the biggest differences have come from finding quality mentors and teachings.

A course in miracles, having convos with high conscious people, etc

I think the best mentor i've come across is this guy 

But I've still gotten lots of value from other teachers, so I am of the mind the more the merrier.

I'd say find a teacher like the guy above, and find a quality teaching like Sadhguru's kriya yoga or some other reputable lineage

In three days of desperate fighting through knee deep snow, Napoleon used his imperial guard to hold open the road. As Eugene and Davout's core fought their way through the ambush with heavy losses. Two regiments of the young guard were ordered to make a sacrificial counter attack, and were virtually annihilated.

The Russian ambush of Napoleons army on its retreat from Moscow in 1812 

I have so much I want to say about the forum drama but i'm conflicted. Part of me feels like it's beating a dead horse, but I still feel the compulsion to expose the dishonesty.

What an incredibly magical day. I met a goddess on a dating app, man I really hope this works out. But I don't want to get attached, i can already feel how much suffering there is in how strong my desire is.

Nevertheless, I think this is only the beginning of a new chapter, no matter what happens with her

How stands your game development?

Into something else now?

32 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

How stands your game development?

Into something else now?

Yeah I haven't had any inspiration to pursue it. Although I would still like to do it, or something related. Maybe I will meet a developer or something, or I'll meet someone with a similar passion.

I think my next step is to do a twitch stream for league of legends. Not sure how I will frame it, maybe i'lll just speak about my own experience on the path etc, but I think people will find me intriguing and my presence will be enough to draw an audience.

My main focus right now is healing and working through chakra blocks and making money. I expect that i'll do the game idea after making much more progress in these fields, or maybe I will go onto something else.

I still love the Napoleon series, so my game would be an embodiment of that energy 

On 3/19/2022 at 8:49 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

I have so much I want to say about the forum drama but i'm conflicted. Part of me feels like it's beating a dead horse, but I still feel the compulsion to expose the dishonesty.

Wait... what happened? I'm not on here much so idk what's going on lol 

I have faith in the person I am becoming xD

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/