Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

@Raptorsin7 Thanks.

Path to enlightenment is path to your ❤

Thanks.

I don't even care about enlightenment anymore, I just want to grow.

Have you ever tried a pc clench? It will strengthen the root chakra, which is base of our strength.

This guy is why im so different the past few weeks.

Let me know if you ever want to have a call, I'd love to

❤?

On 2/25/2022 at 9:31 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

I have a serious block around spirituality and money. Part of me thinks it's wrong to charge money and profit off of spirituality. That is a big thing holding me back right now, it's almost like any business I would do is inherently unethical because I would incorporate spirituality

I personally think its completely reasonable to charge for anything involving spiritual or emotional work, because it requires a lot of expertise to be able to navigate and troubleshoot these areas effectively, and for a person to have that expertise, they need to put a lot of time into learning and practicing this stuff. If they were able to make money by doing it, then that would allow them to put so much more time into this work and developing themselves further, whereas if they had to get money some other way, they would have a lot less time for that and they would be a lot less developed/provide much less value than they could. 

Everyone needs to make a living, and I think there is nothing wrong or unethical about getting that need met through this work if it allows you to grow yourself so much more and as a result help others so much more. As long as you're not abusing that power and exploiting people for their money.

"We are born of Love, Love is our mother" - Rumi

My YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vkQMt-MlvK9Xvnf-Ji

Are you after kundalini Activation Rap?

How is your life in general?Are you working somewhere?

18 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Are you after kundalini Activation Rap?

How is your life in general?Are you working somewhere?

I'm not sure exactly what my goals are right now. I have so much energy and my path has so much more clarity so i'm really excited, but right now I want to make a ton of money, i've been researching ideas and trying to figure out where to start, and I want to continue to cleanse my energy centres and increase my energy flow.

Like i got advised to do PC clenches, like the muscle you use when trying not to cum, and a forced evil laugh because they target the lower 2 chakras. And already I feel a tremendous different. I didn't even know the pc clench muscle was important, but now I do it everday.

I've had a job for a year and a half now. My coworkers and bosses love me, because I treat my job like volunteering. I don't make much money and I want to find a way to make a lot of money with low effort so I can travel and have fun, but i do as much as I can for other people where I work and it's pretty cool to see how much gratitude people have for me at work.

Overall my life is really good, I'm finally making consistent and dramatic strides on my path, and there are a lot of things I want to accomplish.

My plan is as follows:

1. Get rich so I can move out and travel and have fun(and lots of sex)

2. Continue to develop spirituality and energetically so I can be the best version of myself.

3. Find a LTR and then spend lots of time in solitude trying to contemplate death, how to stop wars and suffering, what is the purpose of existence, etc. Basically I want as much understanding of reality and myself as possible.

4. Give back and start spiritual teaching of some kind. 

We will see how these plans change, but right now this seems like my trajectory

Edited by Raptorsin7

Wow happy for you.

Escape wage slavery.I made it.You can do it too.

Difference is that I want quality woman.Wife material.

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Wow happy for you.

Escape wage slavery.I made it.You can do it too.

Difference is that I want quality woman.Wife material.

Thank you (:

Yeah that's the plan, I want to just travel and do whatever I want. I want completely wealth abundance and freedom.

I never got to have fun and have lots of sex haha, I always too introverted. I have some making up to do.

But eventually I want that too, I want a wife.

6 hours ago, Tristan12 said:

I personally think its completely reasonable to charge for anything involving spiritual or emotional work, because it requires a lot of expertise to be able to navigate and troubleshoot these areas effectively, and for a person to have that expertise, they need to put a lot of time into learning and practicing this stuff. If they were able to make money by doing it, then that would allow them to put so much more time into this work and developing themselves further, whereas if they had to get money some other way, they would have a lot less time for that and they would be a lot less developed/provide much less value than they could. 

Everyone needs to make a living, and I think there is nothing wrong or unethical about getting that need met through this work if it allows you to grow yourself so much more and as a result help others so much more. As long as you're not abusing that power and exploiting people for their money.

Yeah this makes sense. Thanks

@Zeroguy What is the best way to utilize these insights? I see their point and I am a (shitty) hedonist but i don't know what that means.

Thanks for the videos

Do the work by yourself or you Will lose 6-8k again to some other spiritual charlatan.

4 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Do the work by yourself or you Will lose 6-8k again to some other spiritual charlatan.

Good mentors are invaluable 

13 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Good mentors are invaluable 

It seems to me you are researching now whom to follow?

18 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

It seems to me you are researching now whom to 

This guy is really good I think 

Awareness of ultimate reality.

Knowing your own conscious presence as it is.

To know consciousness is to know god. Knowing consciousness is knowing who/what you are before birth.

We are all intimately connected to ultimate reality at every moment.

Be the silent observer of ultimate reality 

20 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

This guy is really good I think 

Seems legit and honest.

Kundalini=Love

Edited by Zeroguy

@Zeroguy He comes from a yoga lineage with shakti pat so his energy is different. You can almost feel it when you have a convo with him.

Have you ever heard of a pc clench?

He said you can have full body orgasims without ejaculating when you develop the muscle. He recommends 1000 per day but I've had benefits just doing them whenever I remember throughout the day