Raptorsin7

Life Progress

778 posts in this topic

Wow. Reality is incredible.

I went from feeling a deep melancholic sadness, to genuine love for another person. 

“In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.”

― Rumi

13 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

That's my shit man.

yours:

Level 1 (At Their Best):Profoundly creative, expressing the personal and the universal, possibly in a work of art. Inspired, self-renewing and regenerating: able to transform all their experiences into something valuable: selfcreative.

Create that video game.

12 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

That's my shit man.

yours:

Level 1 (At Their Best):Profoundly creative, expressing the personal and the universal, possibly in a work of art. Inspired, self-renewing and regenerating: able to transform all their experiences into something valuable: selfcreative.

Create that video game.

???????

?????

Thank you. And I will ?

On 12/16/2021 at 6:00 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

Me.jpg

You have a cute face ?

I fiercely want to give you a fresh cut though.

On 12/15/2021 at 7:18 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

I went from feeling a deep melancholic sadness

One of my favorite emotions ?

Don't sleep on it!

It's Love.

1 hour ago, RendHeaven said:

You have a cute face ?

Thank you.

I fiercely want to give you a fresh cut though.

Haha. Yeah I think i'm long due for a hair cut, but at this point I'm a bit attached.

One of my favorite emotions ?

Don't sleep on it!

You know what's interesting, right after feeling that deep sadness I opened up myself to love. I've been infatuated for weeks now haha

Jesus is quite good haha

Edited by Raptorsin7

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

God is good bro, sooo good (:

Don't flatter yourself so much :D

This one came to me during my last psychiatric hospital stay.

God is Great.

I'm just good.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

On 12/22/2021 at 4:21 AM, Zigzag Idiot said:

This one came to me during my last psychiatric hospital stay.

God is Great.

I'm just good.

So the ultimate reality is great, but we as individual egos are a fraction of that greatness, just goodness?

8 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

So the ultimate reality is great, but we as individual egos are a fraction of that greatness, just goodness?

OK ,dualism.Without you there can't be me,right?

With whom to inter-act?

2 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

OK ,dualism.Without you there can't be me,right?

With whom to inter-act?

True. We are all just interacting with ourselves, within the self, as ourselves.

We are all interconnected and interdependent 

3 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I just thought it sounded good and really wasn't thinking that deeply so I may have to crawfish a little here. 

Pondering a bit more about it some text from A Course In Miracles came to mind. It's maybe more in line with the notion of us being a chip off the old block. So to speak,,, I took just a snippet from this section- https://acourseinmiraclesnow.com/course-miracles-chapter-9-viii-grandeur-versus-grandiosity/

T-9.VIII.5. From your grandeur you can only bless, because your grandeur is your abundance. 2 By blessing you hold it in your mind, protecting it from illusions and keeping yourself in the Mind of God. 3 Remember always that you cannot be anywhere except in the Mind of God. 4 When you forget this, you will despair and you will attack.

T-9.VIII.6. The ego depends solely on your willingness to tolerate it. 2 If you are willing to look upon your grandeur you cannot despair, and therefore you cannot want the ego. 3 Your grandeur is God's answer to the ego, because it is true. 4 Littleness and grandeur cannot coexist, nor is it possible for them to alternate. 5 Littleness and grandiosity can and must alternate, since both are untrue and are therefore on the same level. 6 Being the level of shift, it is experienced as shifting and extremes are its essential characteristic.

T-9.VIII.7. Truth and littleness are denials of each other because grandeur is truth. 2 Truth does not vacillate; it is always true. 3 When grandeur slips away from you, you have replaced it with something you have made. 4 Perhaps it is the belief in littleness; perhaps it is the belief in grandiosity. 5 Yet it must be insane because it is not true. 6 Your grandeur will never deceive you, but your illusions always will. 7 Illusions are deceptions. 8 You cannot triumph, but you are exalted. 9 And in your exalted state you seek others like you and rejoice with them.

T-9.VIII.8. It is easy to distinguish grandeur from grandiosity, because love is returned and pride is not. 2 Pride will not produce miracles, and will therefore deprive you of the true witnesses to your reality. 3 Truth is not obscure nor hidden, but its obviousness to you lies in the joy you bring to its witnesses, who show it to you. 4 They attest to your grandeur, but they cannot attest to pride because pride is not shared. 5 God wants you to behold what He created because it is His joy.

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn

Well they locked my thread and I got warning points for sexism and racism.

This forum is full of dishonest people, mods included. But I'm preaching to the choir.