Raptorsin7

Life Progress

481 posts in this topic

Well they locked my thread. I'm assuming Leo locked it, but it doesn't say which moderator locked it.

I was able to confront the dishonest narrative painted by the majority of forum members, Leo included. So I am content with how things were left.

I loved my time on this forum but I think it is almost time for me to move on. Leo is the arbiter of truth here, if you say something he disagrees with you will be censored, regardless if you are speaking the truth.

Just like Souchet, I retire undefeated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do these people want? What is their ultimate goal of the protests, destruction, etc

Does anyone believe that anyone part of this organization has the answers to our collective problems? These people will lead humanity to hell.

Why does consciousness allow this? I just don't get it.

At least I have my peace in the wake of destruction. When you know yourself as consciousness, you are more resilient to the realities of potential societal collapse.

Look at the character and make up of these people. Like wake up people. None of these people have claim on the truth. 

You ever wonder what hell looks like.

Well here you go. and we will get more of this unless people wake up.

Edited by Raptorsin7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An INTP and ENTJ relationship could result in some dynamic, intellectual conversations. There is a high likelihood these two would share common interests and fields of study. To be a compatible match, the ENTJ needs to keep their dominant characteristics in-check, but otherwise, there is great potential.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So most of guys on this forum we'll... are my bee chess.

Always dominant. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

So most of guys on this forum we'll... are my bee chess.

Always dominant. 

lol. I had to read that a few times for it to click.

I think people can transform from INTJ to ENTJ, and then shift. Sometimes I act like INTJ and sometimes I act like ENTJ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

You are INTP same as Leo. 

I am consciousness. INTP is not essential to my identity.

Maybe you can out alpha me now, maybe.

But I bet give it a month, and come back. You cannot beat me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I am consciousness. INTP is not essential to my identity.

Maybe you can out alpha me now, maybe.

But I bet give it a month, and come back. You cannot beat me

I compete against myself. Worked security jobs duri g my life so I know people naturally + refined that skill so well. 

We share win or lose dynamic. Aspirations. 

Do I believe Leo was PUA. I Don't. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

We share win or lose dynamic. Aspirations. 

 

Yeah, I want to win. To win at all costs.

14 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

Do I believe Leo was PUA. I Don't. 

I don't understand. I think Leo was a PUA, but I don't think he was very good at it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Salvijus I found the thread about Reiki haha.

This quote stands out.

It's not so black and white to say if I'm happy or not. I sleep well, I go to sleep at 9.30pm and wake up 5.30. didn't have a problems falling asleep for like 7months. That's a good, tangible criteria to tell my state of mind.

Anyways. Best way to sense how I feel is by yourself by reading my posts. You can feel by reading them and you will make a better impression of it then if I give you my own biased opinion. But I would not trust your own judgement particulary because you like reiki, nootropics, book yoga, psychedelics. You probably also think that devotion is cult like behavior and volunteering is slavery. That already shows that your judgement in life is very superficial and bad. This is "being a spiritual fool starter pack".

And btw there's not a single deeply happy person here on this forum. This forum is too low for such people. This forum is toxicity. A happy wise person would stay away from this forum as far away as he could. Only low compulsive arrogant toxic people come here. Including me. I have a compulsion to talk here. I still need to work on myself a lot. Which I do.

  On 1/23/2020 at 11:11 PM, Raptorsin7 said:

I don't listen to anyone on here who isn't at least incredibly happy and feels love and joy in virtually all moments of their life. 

That is a good rule. You should not listen to me. But what I say is totally based and in line with what sadhguru says. He's happy. Listen to him. Don't listen to the forum memebers. You'll get wasted away in ignorance.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Murat, always riding with the advanced guard, was so fearless and conspicuous in his extravagant uniforms that the Cossaks came to admire him calling out "Oorah! Murat! whenever they saw him, and hoped to capture him alive if possible

Edited by Raptorsin7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Murat, always riding with the advanced guard, was so fearless and conspicuous in his extravagant uniforms that the Cossaks came to admire him calling out "Oorah! Murat! whenever they saw him, and hoped to capture him alive if possible

You have ENTJ unconcious.That's why you like that stuff but you will never do it .Accept yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZBEuKPPEx0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Zeroguy said:

You have ENTJ unconcious.That's why you like that stuff but you will never do it .Accept yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZBEuKPPEx0

Yeah, I was more extroverted as a kid but over time I got stuck in my head and became intj.

I am working on accepting myself, it takes time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Yeah, I was more extroverted as a kid but over time I got stuck in my head and became intj.

I am working on accepting myself, it takes time 

INTJ .Stop with lies.You are INTP and start creating your life.INTJ has different shadow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leo is successful INTP.Teacher,likes drugs (3rd type in ranking for psychedelic use ,1st is ISFP).He knows and by instinct he got where he is now ,you on other hand have to came up with sthg.Now you will finally see how hard is to create sthg in life .Even to make rooftops like me and earn money.Ain't no gonna avoid adulthood.

Escape in virtual envoirment-INTP plays video games

ENTJ-helps people on forums

INTJ plays chess ,same as me aldo I want to lose to do 10 push ups.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2021 at 10:11 PM, Zeroguy said:

INTJ .Stop with lies.You are INTP and start creating your life.INTJ has different shadow.

I don't know the difference between the two, I assumed they very similar I was not lying

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2021 at 10:16 PM, Zeroguy said:

Leo is successful INTP.Teacher,likes drugs (3rd type in ranking for psychedelic use ,1st is ISFP).He knows and by instinct he got where he is now ,you on other hand have to came up with sthg.Now you will finally see how hard is to create sthg in life .Even to make rooftops like me and earn money.Ain't no gonna avoid adulthood.

Escape in virtual envoirment-INTP plays video games

ENTJ-helps people on forums

INTJ plays chess ,same as me aldo I want to lose to do 10 push ups.

I'm already in the process of getting that part of my life together.

The better question is when are you going to drop your bs ego games and become honest 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I'm already in the process of getting that part of my life together.

The better question is when are you going to drop your bs ego games and become honest 

I am ways honest and almost never lie. 

You don't want to create or experience anything great, sorry I am not i terested.

Time is everything for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zeroguy said:

I am ways honest and almost never lie. 

You don't want to create or experience anything great, sorry I am not i terested.

Time is everything for me. 

You're so dishonest you forgot what it means to be honest.

And I am creating. Just watch.

Things are already in motion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now