Raptorsin7

Life Progress

639 posts in this topic

Just now, Zeroguy said:

Not really into this identity creating I am God stuff just so you know. 

More of an actual guy. 

League of Legends - you still stick to same plan. 

I just want to be as happy as I can, and achieve all that I am capable of.

Yeah, I am sticking with the same plan. I had it right the first time, I just did not know how to execute. Now I do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My soul is from elsewhere, I am sure of that

And I intend to end up there

-Rumi

I know you're tired, but come

This is the way

-Rumi

Edited by Raptorsin7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I learned an interesting factoid the other day.

Did you know the reason that there is a stereotype of beautiful russian woman and ugly russian men is because of all the terrible wars Russia has fought over the past few hundred years.

So many men died in the wars that there was a shortage of available men, so woman were forced into high competition. 

The end result was woman who took exceptional care to be as beautiful as possible, and the men could be lazy and unkept and they would still be valued and desired

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/6/2021 at 2:15 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

I learned an interesting factoid the other day.

Did you know the reason that there is a stereotype of beautiful russian woman and ugly russian men is because of all the terrible wars Russia has fought over the past few hundred years.

So many men died in the wars that there was a shortage of available men, so woman were forced into high competition. 

The end result was woman who took exceptional care to be as beautiful as possible, and the men could be lazy and unkept and they would still be valued and desired

BS man.

What's up?How are you standing with PUA adventure?

10000 approaches story drop that lies.If they are swimming of sea of pussy they wouldn't make videos.

Wanna work for real?

Edited by Zeroguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One interviewing question.Researching a bit.

Would you take life coaching from someone like me?Not that I am asking you to be my student or some shit like that ,just opening possibilities.

Want to start that next year.

Edited by Zeroguy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

BS man.

It made sense to me, but I don't know for certain. Doesn't that add up to you?

11 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

What's up?How are you standing with PUA adventure?

Things are really good man. I am taking action, and I have a clear direction for the near future. I am taking action and making progress.

I'm not actually learning PUA at this point, I just reached out to him because I liked his approach and thought I could learn something from him. So far I have gotten more value than I could have ever wished for. My life is taking on a new direction, I'm so excited.

13 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

10000 approaches story drop that lies.If they are swimming of sea of pussy they wouldn't make videos.

This guy doesn't advocate for mass approach. He talks about learning social skills, not acting creepy, etc. He has 100's of testimonials, no other pickup artist has any testimonials. This guy knows what he's talking about. He actually reminds me of you, no nonsense kind of guy.

15 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Wanna work for real?

I am working for real. I am making progress. Just watch, I'm going to be streaming very soon, you will see.

Are you going to start coaching people?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

One interviewing question.Researching a bit.

Would you take life coaching from someone like me?Not that I am asking you to be my student or some shit like that ,just opening possibilities.

Want to start that next year.

Yes, I would. I think you have to practice some tough love for some people, this guy I'm talking to now yelled at me a few times at the beginning. At first I was not sure about him, but now that I see results I know to just shut up and listen.

I think if you come with the intention to genuinely help the person you can do it np. Selfless service. 

I think you would do a good job. And you would only get better with more practice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes .Why not to cash in on my actual mastery of both spiritual and life stuff.Cute side activity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Yes, I would. I think you have to practice some tough love for some people, this guy I'm talking to now yelled at me a few times at the beginning. At first I was not sure about him, but now that I see results I know to just shut up and listen.

I think if you come with the intention to genuinely help the person you can do it np. Selfless service. 

I think you would do a good job. And you would only get better with more practice.

Yeah completed my personal life journey and pretty much all goals so why not,  it's like giving yourself totally away for reality.Matured so why not.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Yeah completed my personal life journey and pretty much all goals so why not,  it's like giving yourself totally away for reality.Matured so why not.

 

 

Nice. 

Hey I have a question.

So, I want to have sex with hot woman, but I don't want commitment or a relationship. I just want to have some fun, before I settle down with someone.

Is there anyway to have casual sex ethically? I believe most woman expect some kind of relationship or commitment so idk how I can do this without harming other people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

Nice. 

Hey I have a question.

So, I want to have sex with hot woman, but I don't want commitment or a relationship. I just want to have some fun, before I settle down with someone.

Is there anyway to have casual sex ethically? I believe most woman expect some kind of relationship or commitment so idk how I can do this without harming other people.

Social status of a girl.Aim for and find  low.

Ethics and casual sex c'mon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You live here ,right?Will take some time off during day to do a research for you.

Be well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Zeroguy said:

You live here ,right?Will take some time off during day to do a research for you.

Be well.

Yes I do.

Thanks. Maybe I will just look for a real relationship, might put that on my board

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

Yes I do.

Thanks. Maybe I will just look for a real relationship, might put that on my board

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Zeroguy said:

Social status of a girl.Aim for and find  low.

Ethics and casual sex c'mon?

When I was in law school I hooked up with this milf, and she was down for just something casual.

I even texted her recently after not talking to her for months, and said next time I'm in your town I will come have sex with you. She was very down.

That's what I want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go to the source of consciousness in your experience.

Notice right now as you read this, you are conscious. That is the source of peace, go to the experience of being conscious.

Hey YOU, you are consciousness. The fact that YOU points to anything means you are conscious as you read this. 

It's amazing how we always hear about the importance of consciousness, but it takes time for it really sink in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if anyone has learned anything from my journals.

I would like to think that I have unique insights that can provide value to people, but I don't know if this is just rambling or if people get something from it.

I've decided i'm going to interview a bunch of spiritual teachers and high level league players, I am confident in my ability to ask good questions and be a good host. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/8/2021 at 2:30 AM, Raptorsin7 said:

Is there anyway to have casual sex ethically? I believe most woman expect some kind of relationship or commitment so idk how I can do this without harming other people.

There are plenty of women who are looking to have casual sex. The main thing is that you be honest with your intentions and don't promise anything you can't deliver. If she says otherwise, respect both her boundaries and your needs, walk away, and don't take things personally.  That's all it really takes to be ethical. 


Head empty, no thoughts, just vibes ^_^

https://www.theupwardspiral.blog/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, soos_mite_ah said:

There are plenty of women who are looking to have casual sex. The main thing is that you be honest with your intentions and don't promise anything you can't deliver. If she says otherwise, respect both her boundaries and your needs, walk away, and don't take things personally.  That's all it really takes to be ethical. 

Thanks. Yeah, I've realized being transparent and honest is the best approach here. I think woman will actually resonate with transparency because lots of guys think they have to lie to get what they want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now