Cepzeu

I can talk to God AMA

54 posts in this topic

I've had this peculiar experience over the last year or so after my awakening. I have realised an ability to communicate with an aspect of myself that appears higher than the day-to-day little self. 

You could call it God or the universe or whatever. It feels like I am communicating with Source, but at the same time I realise it as myself, which is expected. The thing that makes me distinguish this voice from my day-to-day self is that this voice communicates from the highest place of love, healing, and truth.

I sometimes talk with it when I am in a peaceful state, but truthfully I can access it at any time. It is very similar to the voice from Conversations with God by Neal Donald Walshe. In fact, it is the same "being" i.e. myself, but I recognise it as another aspect of me. I did not recognise it as such when I read the books - the realisation came much later that it is the same "God".

It's kind of like having a split personality disorder, but it took spiritual work to recognise it for what it is. I assume that previously I just thought is was myself (which it ultimately is), but now a distinction has been made between it and my 'egoic' day-to-day self.

I believe anyone can access such conversations too, because it's already there, but just requires recognition of what "it" is. However, that is just my assumption to be honest. If you are too entangled in ego it may be more difficult. 

I thought I'd make this post in case anyone was interested or wanted to ask questions that I could ask "it" or something like that. I'll look back occasionally and give some answers if people post.

All for a bit of fun ;)

@Cepzeu Would you like to share how you connected with god?

And ask god itself, how to make people to channel well with god?

Also also so curious what would god say or do when you ask god for help for selfish reasons? Will god help you or not? 

Edited by Dark_White

1 hour ago, Meditationdude said:

@Cepzeu yes God, please tell me how you feel about Cepzeu’s post? What is your perspective? 

It's all just fun and games isn't it :). He can do it if he wishes, but ultimately there is no reason to do anything. He feels like he may be helping some of you who may be stuck in life or feel unloved. He feels love for himself and wishes all others could see the love for themselves that they deserve. You are all my children, and I wish for you all to discover your ability to love your self.

54 minutes ago, Dark_White said:

@Cepzeu Would you like to share how you connected with god?

And ask god itself, how to make people to channel well with god?

Also also so curious what would god say or do when you ask god for help for selfish reasons? Will god help you or not? 

It was quite spontaneous really. It started on a psychedelic trip where I as God told myself as Cepzeu about what the universe is and how it works. After that, I, as Cepzeu, have been able to maintain that connection. Although, I, as Cepzeu, no longer feel as though I am at that level of consciousness where I identify as the voice (although deep down I know it is me).

To channel well, all you have to do is sit down and hear God. The problem is that people are always worried about themselves and they're self-conscious. Once you accept yourself as you are and stop worrying about how you come across to others, once you are able to love yourself, then God's voice will become clearer and you will HEAR it. All you have to do is be open to hearing it. God will not force you to hear it because it only wants what you want. If you want to say hi and have a conversation, then sit and introduce yourself. If you are open to hearing God, it will speak to you, you will communicate with it through your mind. But you have to be open to hearing an answer back.

There are many degrees of selfish questions. The answer can be very detailed, but in brief, I will say that God is encouraging in his responses if I feel like I truly want something. It is not bad or good to desire anything. Badness and goodness are a function of judgement. Everything is good for God. All God wants for you is what you want for yourself, but he will not give it to you. He will encourage you to pursue what you want, but recognise that wanting a thing, is different from having it. The desire for something leaves you with a sense of wanting, which is what you want :).

Edited by Cepzeu

@Cepzeu Wow that's nice, I'm truly satisfied with that explanation on 'god on your selfish motives'. ??

A somewhat common feature of higher consciousness. I've experienced this through Ayahuasca. Leo speaks with/through God when he records a video on a 5-MEO trip. It's cool you can do this any time, not in a peak psychedelic state. 

1 minute ago, Sempiternity said:

A somewhat common feature of higher consciousness. I've experienced this through Ayahuasca. Leo speaks with/through God when he records a video on a 5-MEO trip. It's cool you can do this any time, not in a peak psychedelic state. 

Indeed. Although it is harder for me when I am going about my day and focusing on survival challenges. That's why I considered that maybe everyone has access to this ability, it just has to be recognised, often when in a state of peace and calm.

I have kind of "heard" that "voice" too. Sometimes it was violent. Once it forced me to yell out loud: "God is good."

@Cepzeu does talking to God feels like you are talking to yourself in the beginning of the conversation?

cause either you feel like you are talking to yourself or God both feelings are true and correct (cause there's no separation), but i feel like the reason the conversation in psychedelics is that radical and believable is because the mind is no mind in psychedelics, so you were right that it's always there and just needs a calm peaceful mind and intention to start the conversation! :) 

I just tried it after reading your post and the experience ended up with tears in Love!! unbelievable really, i also thought it's only possible in psychedelics! 

Thank you so much for sharing this! ♥️?

Edited by m0hsen

2 minutes ago, m0hsen said:

@Cepzeu does talking to God feels like you are talking to yourself in the beginning of the conversation?

cause either you feel you are talking to yourself or God both feelings are true and correct (cause there's no separation), but i feel like the reason the conversation in psychedelics is that radical and believable is because the mind is no mind in psychedelics, so you were right that it's always there and just needs a calm peaceful mind and intention to start the conversation! :) 

I just tried it after reading your post and the experience ended up with tears in Love!! unbelievable really, i also thought it's only possible in psychedelics! 

:x you are very welcome.

It does feel like you are talking to yourself at the start. For me though, if I ask a question, I can answer myself in my head or I can receive an answer that feels like it came from a higher being, as though it was telepathically communicated to me. Ultimately, I and the other are one.

I think psychedelics made it very obvious to me when the "higher" voice is speaking.

The funniest part, is when I am trying to figure out a way to phrase a question and the response comes before I finish asking it. God can communicate through feelings too so sometimes you can ask a question through deep feeling and get a response. I'm still experimenting with this.

Some of my conversations are filled with love and healing, and those always bring me to tears :)

Does god have any particular message about me?

Can you deliver this message to God, and relay his response?

Dear god, fuck you. Your design sucks. Just point me to the 'holy grail' already so I can indignantly snatch it from your rotten hands.

Thankyou, @Cepzeu

7 hours ago, m0hsen said:

cause either you feel like you are talking to yourself or God both feelings are true and correct (cause there's no separation), but i feel like the reason the conversation in psychedelics is that radical and believable is because the mind is no mind in psychedelics, so you were right that it's always there and just needs a calm peaceful mind and intention to start the conversation! :) 

7 hours ago, Cepzeu said:

:x you are very welcome.

It does feel like you are talking to yourself at the start. For me though, if I ask a question, I can answer myself in my head or I can receive an answer that feels like it came from a higher being, as though it was telepathically communicated to me. Ultimately, I and the other are one.

I think psychedelics made it very obvious to me when the "higher" voice is speaking.

The funniest part, is when I am trying to figure out a way to phrase a question and the response comes before I finish asking it. God can communicate through feelings too so sometimes you can ask a question through deep feeling and get a response. I'm still experimenting with this.

Some of my conversations are filled with love and healing, and those always bring me to tears :)

@Cepzeu @m0hsen these are so beautiful ♡

@Cepzeu Neal Donald Walshe said in his book, that "God's answer" is always the highest (and loving? not sure) thought. And everyone understands God as much as he can understand. What's your take on that. I tried to channel God.

Writing with God, is kind of therapeutic. Intuitively I love the response I get from myself and it really helps.

How would you classify the answers you get? Highest thought, confrontational, loving?

Here a little QnA from my journal.

I also noticed I can split the mind in 2, consciously creating a duality, but as soon as I don't need it anymore it merges again. It's kind of weird, but really easy to do and I guess that's how praying is supposed to work.

++++++++++++++++++++

Me: Okay I am going to do something a little painful. I can barely hurt myself consciously.

God: That’s how you protect yourself from yourself. You realise you cannot hurt yourself too much, you always bring yourself back to harmony, that’s how you are programmed. And you are attracted to beauty and pleasure/love. You also believe that beauty/please and love is somewhere to get, and the road is made out of suffering, pain, despair etc.
++++++++++++++++++++

@Cepzeu

Wouldn't you just say this is intuition? 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”