RedLine

Maybe identify with the ego is the right choice

17 posts in this topic

God, in is his absolute perfection, decided to create the illusion of division, to create the illusion of separate selfs. Thus, he could observe himself as Other. 

He chose relative world over absolute perfection. He coose suffer over absolute blissful.

And now we want to return to the Source??

Edited by RedLine

10 minutes ago, RedLine said:

And now we want to return to the Source??

Did God tell you that you have to do anything about This?

abide in your natural state of being (thought-free) then that which also seeks liberation vanishes. because all thoughts are made up of you (pure awareness), illusions only work when you forget who you truly are. 

Edited by m0hsen

@RedLine I have heard that story before. Getting to know your Self and unify with it is the good part. The point of forgetting was to be able to remember, not to stay ignorant.

The path back into Source is a part of the design.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

39 minutes ago, Seraphim said:

@RedLineThe point of forgetting was to be able to remember, not to stay ignorant.

I don't understand this. Why forget and then remember. Wouldn't have been better to never forget?

1 hour ago, RedLine said:

He chose relative world over absolute perfection.

Exactly. 

"The only way to reach God is to learn how to be human." 

one day this will all be memories

5 minutes ago, RedLine said:

I don't understand this. Why forget and then remember. Wouldn't have been better to never forget?

Why exclude?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

There is nothing that's right or wrong.

Only a conditioned thought would say otherwise.

Whichever apparent path is taken, is exactly what's happening.

There is no ultimate goal for anything, so there is no real right or wrong path.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

32 minutes ago, RedLine said:

Because it creates new perspectives and experiences that would have been impossible otherwise. We are the part of God that agreed to help us experience more and broaden our perspective :) I think it's romantic.

God, self, other, source is all the same.

But yea, there is a price to pay for this realization. Imagine you realize you were dreaming. From the perspective of the dream character, this sucks since he is no longer real. That’s a huge price to pay. Yet it’s also super cool to play the dreamer in a lucid dream. And it can be fun to forget one is the dreamer and to identify as a character. It feels much more real. 

6 hours ago, RedLine said:

God, in is his absolute perfection, decided to create the illusion of division, to create the illusion of separate selfs. Thus, he could observe himself as Other. 

He chose relative world over absolute perfection. He coose suffer over absolute blissful.

This is the only way to experience yourself as absolute perfection. To experience yourself as your true self, you gotta experience who you are not.

You may choose to experience the illusory self as you like. There are no right or wrong choices. You are free.

I would recommend for you to read Communion with God. It goes very directly into this dance of illusions.

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

On 8.3.2021 at 2:13 AM, RedLine said:

Why do children play?

On 8.3.2021 at 2:15 AM, kag101 said:

"The only way to reach God is to learn how to be human." 

? :x

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

On 3/8/2021 at 0:31 AM, RedLine said:

Maybe identify with the ego is the right choice

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing
and rightdoing there is a field.
I'll meet you there.

When the soul lies down in that grass
the world is too full to talk about."

– Rumi

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Illusion is creation. So say you create a painting of a vase of flowers. It's never an actual vase of flowers, it's a painting. The actuality is creation which is separation and whole at once, or never separate. Suffering is when we forget the appreciation, beauty and "purpose" (which is actual freedom and non purpose inherent in creativity). 

If you were to sit down to make a collage you'd take paper in an array of different colors, use scissors to cut, separate the already separate colors into different shapes and then glue them together again to create your art. The art is unity and diversity as one.

When we create consciously the pieces all fall into place. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@RedLine after enlightenment, realization happens that you (ego) has never born, now is before birth. There is no going or coming back to source. You are already what you are and where you are as always been.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

There was never a seperation, that is the illusion. 
There would be no returning to that which you were never seperate from.

Why does there need to be an identifying with anything at all?

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart.