bastih

Developing psychic powers

33 posts in this topic

Hi, I am really interested in developing psychic powers, does anyone here know any good sources on how to develop them?

Yes.

Step 1: Don't want psychic powers.

Step 2: Do spiritual practice.

Step 3: Don't want psychic powers.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

You could take a course, it's good to have a focus and daily practice like that. I feel Erin Pavlina's Intuition Development Program would work for me and I may try it one day when I want psychic powers, but maybe there are good courses for free too.

You should begin by developing your inner senses. These are similar to what you would consider your 5 physical senses, but would take place in imagination ?. Imagination is the meeting place for psychic energies. 

My series of guided visualizations will train these senses, starting with basic visualization, and then heading out on metaphysical journeys to train clairvoyance, clairaudience, touch, discernment, and more as I go. Thanks for checking them out! 

Edited by seeking_brilliance

Check out my lucid dreaming anthology series, Stars of Clay  

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Yes.

Step 1: Don't want psychic powers.

Step 2: Do spiritual practice.

Step 3: Don't want psychic powers.

do you mean by not wanting psychic powers I'll aquire them or that I shouldn't want them

8 minutes ago, bastih said:

do you mean by not wanting psychic powers I'll aquire them or that I shouldn't want them

Egoic desires fill your mind with noise. Psychics need a still mind.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

7 hours ago, bastih said:

Hi, I am really interested in developing psychic powers, does anyone here know any good sources on how to develop them?

Are you stalking about psychic powers like mind reading, clairvoyance, etc... or siddhis, oriented in healing? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

3 minutes ago, Nahm said:

siddhis, oriented in healing

That'd be a brilliant video suggestion right there. 9_9

15 hours ago, bastih said:

I'm very interested in this too. I'd love to be able to perform shaktipat, or any healing energy stuff. I'd love to just snap people out of their limits & suffering, even for a moment.

I think there is really no process to this. You can't "learn" it. From what I have experienced, and what my intuition tells me, these things are about love. It is the love that performs the miracle. Deepen the unconditional love and the miracle will be happening through you.

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

7 hours ago, seeking_brilliance said:

Nahm-face officially revealed ? ah, the universe always listens ?

Looking forward to siddhi vid ??

Yeah. Jed is awesome. Yet I saw in his eyes that he didn't really had such an easy time in life. 

He had to work hard and fight for it. Has the attititude, love it. 

Has that healthy masculine frame.

Thank Goodness I am normal. 

One bit I am not like on picture bellow nor is Jed. Gotta love it. 

He can snap out of it fast if he enters this. 

Matt Kahn photograph (1).png

Edited by zeroISinfinity

Are you already talented in this realm? If so the route will be much more natural and intuitive for you. If not, it could be more of a struggle but if you're determined you can get it. 

Edited by Flowerfaeiry

"You Create Magic" 

19 hours ago, bastih said:

This reminds me of a cringe funny chat I had with a magician when I was a rookie teen. I found his number, got in touch and an invite to visit for a meet. I really wanted to learn magic powers, but it was only after about 15 minutes into the meeting I discovered that the Magic Circle was only stage magic illusions and not real magic! 

My point being: how well do you understand what you're asking for? Before going ahead with signing up for a development course or something, do plenty of research into the whole subject. You will probably find yourself attracted to some aspects more than others, to narrow your search as you go along. However, it helps to know yourself too, helping to make a good match between 'me' and 'my development'. 

My path took me in a different direction from magic, into spirituality, but I have my eyes on a project this year to learn pendulum dowsing. Does that count as psychic? 

BTW, welcome to the forum and best wishes for your search, it'd be great to hear how it goes :)

Edited by snowyowl

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

Wow didn't expect so many people to reply. Thanks for all the resources, I'll definitely check them all out. 

14 hours ago, Nahm said:

Are you stalking about psychic powers like mind reading, clairvoyance, etc... or siddhis, oriented in healing? 

I'm not sure to be honest, I don't know much about them so I'd like to read more about it.

4 hours ago, Flowerfaeiry said:

Are you already talented in this realm? If so the route will be much more natural and intuitive for you. If not, it could be more of a struggle but if you're determined you can get it. 

I've always felt that I had some impact on the world just through my mind. I come from christian family, I never really believed in this whole practice of going to church etc. but I found that every time I asked "God" about anything it always came into realization. I didn't really give that much thought into it, I just asked it and it happened sooner or later. Or if something's on my mind it very often occurs in real life, for example once when I was watching Batman and Joker said something about fireworks, in the same second I heard fireworks outside and it was middle of the summer in the UK so it really shocked me haha.