Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hardkill

Why do women get turned on slower than men do?

57 posts in this topic

So, I know that women generally get sexually turned on slower than men. However, I've heard of various reasons as to why this is including women having been socially conditioned by society to usually be afraid of being slut-shamed whereas men generally are not, most women are used to getting constant sexual attention and choices from the opposite sex whereas most men usually don't get much sexual attention and choices from the opposite sex, have more safety issues to be worried about than men do, brain differences between men and women, differences in chromosomes and genetic coding between men and women, etc. Do, any of you guys know or what do any of you think?

1. Hm, i dunno if thats true or why it would be of importance

They don't get turned on slower. The reason I say this is I've found there is a particular thing I can do that especially turns on most, but not all women, and within half a second of doing it their vagina is already sopping wet.

Even a man getting hard takes like 3 seconds at least.

Course I've only done this after we're both naked so yeah we'd already be well past the initial stages of attraction.

Edited by The0Self

Because it is against her survival agenda to get turned on as quick as a guy. All her power is lost after sex so she needs to safeguard it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That's how her body is programmed by nature 

Are you going to ask why nature is the way it is 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

41 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Well that is a good question tho.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Because it is against her survival agenda to get turned on as quick as a guy. All her power is lost after sex so she needs to safeguard it.

So, then why are there a lot of promiscuous women these days who have had casual sex with lots of guys? There even been times were I've had sex with a chick on either my first or second date with them and I wanted to see them again, but instead they left me and I never heard from them again.

Edited by Hardkill

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

That's how her body is programmed by nature 

So, you think it's primarily just the way women's brain's have been hardwired since the day they were born? 

1 hour ago, The0Self said:

They don't get turned on slower. The reason I say this is I've found there is a particular thing I can do that especially turns on most, but not all women, and within half a second of doing it their vagina is already sopping wet.

Even a man getting hard takes like 3 seconds at least.

Course I've only done this after we're both naked so yeah we'd already be well past the initial stages of attraction.

Yeah, but I am not just talking about the very moment you and her have clearly agreed to have sex. I am also talking about when you first met or first get to know her up to moment you might have sex with her (depending on how well the interaction goes with her).

27 minutes ago, Etherial Cat said:

Because trust in the reliability of the sexual partner is paramount (and trust is not built instantly).

So, then why are so many girls these days who just use men for sex and then ditch them or ghost them even though the guy wanted to see her again?

I might be wrong but it is because normally sex=pregnancy=kid. So if a girl has sex very fast it means that she would possibly become a mother and the father might not be a good fit to take care of the family =they die. Imagine if you can only buy 1 car all your life, you would not be very willing to buy one fast, it would take a long time for you to get convinced. Guys can buy 1 car every day so they give little shits about the car itself. This is just nature stuff, of course there are exceptions and stuff, just the general logic is like this and it makes sense.

9 minutes ago, Hardkill said:

So, then why are so many girls these days who just use men for sex and then ditch them or ghost them even though the guy wanted to see her again?

Check your bias and look at the larger social dynamics. They are doing it because they are finally able to do so without catastrophic social repercussions like men have been doing it forever.

It's all social conditioning. It publicly communicates the women is low value if she gets turned on too fast. Like someone said earlier in the thread it's been a very long time of slut shaming for women, while men are encouraged and even admired as experienced and skilled for the same levels of promiscuity.

Now women are finally getting to enjoy the double standards men have been enjoying for literally time immemoriam and everyone is losing their fucking minds :D

It doesn't make any of it right of course, but it's still hilarious seeing devils getting upset and pointing at other devils. Reminds me of that spiderman meme.

Stop being so attached and rise above your own gender and the whole gender game. Be more conscious.

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy Why are you being so harsh with him though? His question made logical sense to ask

@Hardkill I don't think it's true. I have gone on dates where I know from the moment we meet there is sexual interest. They play a different game perhaps than men....  Gay men are much more open sexually than I have noticed in hetero relationships. It's not instant dick pics. But, if you can create chemistry, or there is chemistry present some part is turned on. I have gone on dates where I knew we were gonna smash from the moment we both sat down at the table ahahah. We want a good time. She wants to have fun, so do you. Just enjoy her company. Create a great moment together. That is major part of social interaction. 

Also different relationships are different. Sometimes you can over game things. Be authentic and cool, and not worred. You just are yourself. Show up to the context of dating, relationships, social interaction with a good head on your shoulders, open heart, you aren't needy, you provide emotional and energetic value. You can bet you are more likely to sleep with her. You can feel it. She can too. She wants to know you don't NEED sex, or anything from her, but are energetically interested and present. She can know that you want it. She assumes you do. She probably wants it too. It's part of the package of intimate relating. But we need to relate to it in a wise way.

She may protect herself longer than you would. Doesn't mean she isn't turned on. She wants to observe you , get to know you , feel you, submit to certain aspects, but know you are overall funny, good vibe, a friend, attractive, sane, safe to be around and a positive addition to her life over all. She wants your positive masculine energy and enough feminine flow to have good balance. She wants to enjoy her life. By being a good mate and happy and whole within yourself. When you go about it to enjoy and respect her in a powerful, penetration masculine way. She wants to enjoy her life, so do you. When doing dating or pickup, start there. 

Sometimes women are just looking for a lover who is safe and friendly

sometimes they are just looking for a long term partner

Neurotic women want one thing, 

sane women want another thing

Depends on peoples upbringings as well...

OR, she wants something else. Depends. People have unique sets of programming. Also, Maybe they do get turned on slower on average too. I am not sure .

Edited by Thought Art
sleeping with her

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Cuz they're survival machines.

128129570_221063209535936_7142097442044467470_n.jpg

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Some women get turned on quicker than men: they are called sluts and they do exist. Nothing wrong with them. They have the right to exist too.

There are not a lot of naturally born sluts because they got weeded out by natural selection.

In Tate we trust

1 minute ago, Nahm said:

By you. 

I don't call them like that. English is not my first language and I couldn't find the appropriate word.

In Tate we trust

15 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@StarStruck

You did though. 

Promiscuous would be a better word but it is too fancy for me. 

In Tate we trust

Nothing wrong per say with being a slut. Most men love sluts but then get all hesitant cause they realize if she was easy for him she may have been easy for 30 others before her. Most men want sluts for the short term but then act all holy like they now want a nun to settle down with. Survival and self bias is so funny when it comes to dating.