Kalki Avatar

Best Awakening method in your experience?

59 posts in this topic

I recently took a huge leap in my journey and learned a new 'technique', which I now want to share with everyone for some reason. If you try it, let me know how it works so I'll know if I should keep sharing it.

Take it or leave it, but try it first:

IT'S ALL ABOUT FEELING

Just sit or lie down in a comfortable position. I prefer lying down. Relax your body.

Focus on your FEELINGS. Let thoughts do what they are doing, but focus on your FEELINGS. Whatever you feel, feel it fully, let it come. Realize that emotions make your body to tense up or relax, etc. Notice how different feelings make your body feel.

Don't try to eliminate your thoughts. As you focus on FEELING, notice how certain thoughts/perspectives/beliefs that you hold in your awareness make you feel. Notice how certain emotions is felt at different areas in the body.

That's it.

What happens when you focus and become more conscious of your emotions, is that there will be greater access to choosing better feeling thought/perspective/belief. This will happen 'automatically' as you become more aware. At first, there will be subtle changes, just tiny observations as to how certain thought/perspective/beliefs feel and tiny choosings for the better feeling ones. This goes on and the river gains momentum as you keep choosing to feel better, and greater relief will be experienced.

People are way out of touch with their emotions. Feel more. Fuck 3D & 5D, fuck "enlightenment", whatever you think that means, and fuck philosophising. It's feeling good that you're really after. So FEEL!

Edited by roopepa

Everyone is waiting for eternity but the Shaman asks: "how about today?"

@Kalo Yes, the thing with psychedelics is that is not permanent. It does not work the same on each individual, you can be deluding yourself. I dont wanna get lazy with it either, nor fck my self up. It might not fck you up, but i might. I have seen a few guys who are mentally fcked up thanks to it. 

With meditation, actually I think that depends on the person. I established my self in the God body (awareness) for a couple of weeks in just 1 hardcore month of meditation. At that time I had a gf, job and went physically to university. I was willing to die physically as well. Thats the level of commitment and intensity I had. I just need to reduce my conditionings, I know I can reach source. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

@roopepa Exactly. Osho speaks of it in his book, emotional wellness, just as you describe it. Its good for getting momentum, but it might be limiting at some point. Truth is beyond all feeling. It is prior to it. But yes, fck all this philosophy and theory. Its more conterproductive than productive. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

The best awakening method for you is to throw out all the bullshit that you believe in. The 3D-5D split stuff for example is just more of your ego.

2 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Seraphim At what LOC they said you are? 

800-900. Reading about these levels in "1000", and then starting with rasa and experiencing it was amazing, 600 really feels like this nothingness and no self, 700 feels like being the whole universe, etc. A highly evolved teacher radiates powerful spiritual energy, they usually do initiations and when you become their student you can connect with them and they will send energy that helps you, I don't think Ramaji or any non-duality teacher is at that level, they wouldn't teach like that, but your intuition will know what is right for you, and when you find him/her it will be incredible, it's better than finding your soulmate/twinflame because your teacher is your teacher :)

Edited by Seraphim

I had 2 powerful awakening experiences that have caused a permanent shift:

1. Listening to my inner voice after 1.5 years and finally meeting up with a hippie group on the beach doing Wim Hof breathing. They emanated love and acceptance. On my drive home, I've never been the same since - similar to how Ram Dass encountered his Baba and 'caught the bug'.

2. Listening to Leo's Neti Neti video whilst under the influence of Cannabis

@Dancer It actually is more bs for my ego, am aware of it. Holding external stuff on my awareness is what built my ego. But at the same time, I wont deny I have been noticing people's personality and egos getting more contracted. My family is the best example of that. 

Just like the virus, I have not seen it neither experience it. "Holding that awareness might help". But at the same time its just molding my perception and building more ego... Fck it all. 

9 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Dancer It actually is more bs for my ego, am aware of it. Holding external stuff on my awareness is what built my ego. But at the same time, I wont deny I have been noticing people's personality and egos getting more contracted. My family is the best example of that. 

Just like the virus, I have not seen it neither experience it. "Holding that awareness might help". But at the same time its just molding my perception and building more ego... Fck it all. 

The contractedness you are noticing about people and your family is just your own ego. That's the virus.

1 hour ago, Vrubel said:

Psychedelics are so much more than just insights, they encompass all of your mentioned methods and so much more.

that´s true, but you just to go back to your previous version; it is not something you can do on a regular basis, permanent shifts are rare

40 minutes ago, RedLine said:

that´s true, but you just to go back to your previous version; it is not something you can do on a regular basis, permanent shifts are rare

Maybe so, psychedelics alone are not enough. But even so after each trip or a period of tripping I feel like a part of me has died and I am definitely not the same again. Post-trip integration and Post-trip consciously overcoming the ego-backlash by surrendering fear is what it takes to level up so to speak. But that is just my experience with psychedelics maybe it's different and less effective for you.

@Dancer Its true, am not out of it aswell, lol. 

But as much as its our responsability, you cant negate the enviornmemt affects you on energetic levels. The very moment I changed jobs, I have not been able to mantain non duality. External conditioning has been pretty strong were I work. If they sense you are not like them, you are in red zone. It was actually my survival mechanism that kicked in and started absorbing all their beliefs to survive. Ofcourse I was not in a strong conscious position at that moment. Not to excuse, just saying my actual experience. Enviornment do matter. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

@roopepa  this sounds like what I sometimes practice under the name of choiceless awareness (tho I know that name is used in various ways). As in midway between focussed attention on a meditation object, and resting in pure being. Thanks for the share :)

Relax, it's just my loosely held opinion.  :) 

15 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

@Dancer Its true, am not out of it aswell, lol. 

But as much as its our responsability, you cant negate the enviornmemt affects you on energetic levels. The very moment I changed jobs, I have not been able to mantain non duality. External conditioning has been pretty strong were I work. If they sense you are not like them, you are in red zone. It was actually my survival mechanism that kicked in and started absorbing all their beliefs to survive. Ofcourse I was not in a strong conscious position at that moment. Not to excuse, just saying my actual experience. Enviornment do matter. 

You can't maintain non-duality. No one can. There is no one in non-duality and if you find one who is, be it you or someone else, it's just more of your ego projecting more bullshit.

Meditate everyday and systematically eliminate your attachment-based thoughts. When you recognize a repetitive thought pattern, see if you can manually "let it go" (imagine yourself living without that thing and being OK with it). In order to let go effectively, you have to get in touch with your emotions. Sometimes that requires some additional techniques. I recommend manually releasing emotional tensions from your body. Scan your body for tensions (especially gut area) and see if you can relax it and surrender to any emotions that may arise.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 hours ago, Vrubel said:

Psychedelics are so much more than just insights, they encompass all of your mentioned methods and so much more.

Yet aren’t nearly as effective at permanent shifts unless you rigorously ground them in the aforementioned techniques practices.

12 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Any recommendations as to how to gain inward momentum with so many layers of conditionings and things to do? How did you initiated yourself? 

Surrender and let go the self every moment (not only during the meditation) no matter the circumstances will be. Dont get attached or have identification with the “thoughts”, such as considering as they are “your” “thoughts “. Be witness. Day by day, when identification with thoughts decrease, thoughts will be decrease or dissolved. Dont forget, identification with one thought brings entire duality back. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Direct experience.

Only that which you have directly experienced should be trusted. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

See the best in everything & everyone everyday. 

All excuses not to will come up and out. 

No findable permanent shifts. 

Just actual you.

No games.

Goodness.

♥️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE