Lyubov

Gamestop stock situation

333 posts in this topic

@Preety_India  Robinhood is going to be in big trouble... I think...

but who knows?

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

2 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

@Preety_India  Robinhood is going to be in big trouble... I think...

but who knows?

Is this going to have a bigger ripple effect? 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

Is this going to have a bigger ripple effect? 

I don't know but they are already presenting a lawsuit against them, and if the politicians are paying attention maybe they do something. Not sure about that... but is possible.

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/536320-class-action-lawsuit-filed-against-robinhood-for-restricting-trading

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That doesn't matter.

These day traders are no heros. Daytrading is scum itself.

It's like you are cheering a bunch of rapists to rape a bunch of murderers and calling that justice.

Hum potential shadow alert for using terms like these. Could it be that you are not fully embracing the part of you that wants to make a lot of money in a egotistic way (or at least in a not purely conscious way) ? I remember you saying that you could extract millions of dollars from Actualized.org and that's aways tempting. 

And don't you feel compassion for day traders ? They must be pretty asleep if this is their main occupation.

And by the way what you write trigger me sometimes a little bit, so I get to work on my own shadows reading your comments :) 

As much as we don’t like day-trading, without it the market wouldn’t reflect a value of the stock as close to its true value as possible. Because of high volume trading and liquidity, any new information in the market will be reflected in the price extremely quickly. 

13 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

As much as we don’t like day-trading, without it the market wouldn’t reflect a value of the stock as close to its true value as possible. Because of high volume trading and liquidity, any new information in the market will be reflected in the price extremely quickly. 

So the true value of GameStop last week was $35, then the true value yesterday was $400 and the true value today is $190. What “new information” about the GameStop company caused the share price to skyrocket 1,000% in a few days and then crash by 50% in one day?

44DC11A6-5195-4E09-B570-9346595C2E1F.jpeg

B9-BB50-F9-94-F3-4-F47-8595-3-BDDC9-F190

2 hours ago, knakoo said:

And don't you feel compassion for day traders ? They must be pretty asleep if this is their main occupation.

And don't you feel compassion for hedge fund managers? After all, they are just unconscious and struggling to survive.

Compassion for me, but not of thee, eh? ;)

Everything you judge reflects back on you. Oneness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, smurf88 said:

Trading is not about stealing but entering in a voluntary competition. It's not immoral to win at a game of chess as long as you're playing by the rules.

Your logic applies to shorting.

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

And don't you feel compassion for hedge fund managers? After all, they are just unconscious and struggling to survive.

Compassion for me, but not of thee, eh? ;)

Everything you judge reflects back on you. Oneness.

But of course I do feel compassion for hedge fund managers ! It must be hard not to have a strong ego being so successful and wealthy. These people must suffer quite a lot. 

Really I feel compassion for anyone still suffering to some degree, myself included. 

@Leo Gura  I'm constantly trying to bring your attention to racial abuse on the forum and you're constantly ignoring. 

Both these threads are containing racial slurs and offensive language directed at me. I'm telling you to look into it and you're just ignoring. 

I even contacted your mods about it and they don't do anything. 

Are you going to do something about it, are you going to ignore this again?? 

Edited by Preety_India

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@Leo Gura  I'm constantly trying to bring your attention to racial abuse on the forum and you're constantly ignoring. 

Both these threads are containing racial slurs and offensive language directed at me. I'm telling you to look into it and you're just ignoring. 

I even contacted your mods about it and they don't do anything. 

There is no response or action from you or mods. 

I am being threatened with a warning when I'm the one facing racial abuse on your forum. 

Are you going to do something about it, are you going to ignore this again?? 

Calm down. I am not your personal servant.

Moderation takes time. This is the first of hear of this case.

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Your logic applies to shorting.

Legal shorting is perfectly fine. Buying a stock because you don't want a company and its employees to go bankrupt is also perfectly fine. Either the entire game is immoral or the entire game is moral, the players bear no moral responsibility for their legal actions within the game. (If the entire game is immoral, could the entire game of society be considered immoral for the effect it has on the environment?)

@smurf88 It's not moral or immoral. It is whatever you imagine it is.

84924562-B017-4-CF7-88-CA-F07348-FDB6-AD

Several brokerages literally stopped
people from buying GME and other 'reddit' stocks today, allowing the hedge funds to sell with reduced resistance. Not stopping people from buying on margin. Stopping
people from buying at all. It was naked
market manipulation to allow the hedge funds to reduce losses ahead of the squeeze tomorrow. Worst thing ever since Enron.

Hedge fund getting a taste of its own medicine. 

But I agree any form of market manipulation is bad. 

The hedge fund preys on the weaknesses of the gullible but its not exactly moral to take advantage of corporations either no matter how corrupt. 

The only way to crackdown this problem is to incentivize fair trate agreements and put an end to market manipulation by Streeters. 

Edited by Preety_India