Rilles

Trump Supporters Storming The Capitol! - MAGA Coup Mega-Thread

1,050 posts in this topic

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

I don't trust the FBI to be honest. They are kinda slow. 

They always turn up after all the mayhem is over.

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I don't trust the FBI to be honest. They are kinda slow. 

They always turn up after all the mayhem is over.

picard_facepalm.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Liz Cheney establishes herself as the leader of the Trump-free conservative caucus. Right now, she has this lane to herself and I can see her positioning for 2024.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

It is our great fortune that Jordan Klepper was on the scene fingering the situation.

What is fascinating is how "inauthentic" their body languages are. You can clearly see them acting out of ideology just by how they carry themselves, lol. These guys look so unconscious, miserable and afraid, holyshit

Edited by Hello from Russia

7 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Yes, but MAGA people are aware of the heightened security and of the consequences!

They’re not just going to throw their lives away at one inauguration!

I think your thirsts for drama is getting to all of you.

I think you're underestimating the crazy here. You're making assumptions that they're people that are thinking clear enough to understand any consequences.

We are going off their own words and threats. They want war and are ready to die for their beliefs. It's not us wishing it goes this way, it's simply reading the facts out there.

Guess we'll see for sure what happens in a few day, but seems clear to me what is going to happen. 

@Husseinisdoingfine Remember that many of these people are bought into the narrative that the Democratic Elite are pedophiles who harvest adrenaline from children in order to make a "magic potion" called adrenochrome. If you believed to your very bones that such a thing was happening, and that those same people had stolen the election and broken the American democracy, would you be willing to carry out an attack? Especially in light of the censoring of Trump and the purging of many members of the Right from social media? 

Part of me does want something to happen, but I don't that it's so off base to think something will. 

Edited by Elevated
word and capitalization

28 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Yes, but MAGA people are aware of the heightened security and of the consequences!

They’re not just going to throw their lives away at one inauguration!

You are thinking like a reasonable person. To a lot of MAGAs, this is literally a life or death scenario. For a lot of Qanon, this is about protecting their children from getting raped by communists. 

Imagine an ax murderer coming after you and someone asks you "Why would you defend yourself against an ax murder? Imagine the consequences". . . The consequences of not defending yourself are worse than the consequences of defending yourself. 

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The guy at the end suggests MAGA will realize they've been lied to as more information comes out. I'm skeptical. There has been mountains of information over the years that Trump has been lying to them. If they haven't realized Trump is a con man by now, I can't imagine what information could change their mind. They disregard all that information as "FakeNews" and "Deep State"

1 minute ago, Forestluv said:

The guy at the end suggests MAGA will realize they've been lied to as more information comes out. I'm skeptical. There has been mountains of information over the years that Trump has been lying to them. If they haven't realized Trump is a con man by now, I can't imagine what information could change their mind. They disregard all that information as "FakeNews" and "Deep State"

For every 1 reasonable MAGA guy, there are 5 others who would sooner sell their mother into slavery than admit wrongness in their worldview.

Well I think the further we get from the Inauguration, and the less Trump is constantly reinforcing distrust in the media, there may be a path to depolarization. Emotions are going to die down and people are going to be exposed to a higher standard of political behaviour, especially in light of the many Republican representatives coming to side against Trump. People are obviously very easily swayed by the current atmosphere and so maybe people will begin de-escalating the narrative.

I think the actions of the more radicalized Right during and after the Inauguration will really dictate how the narrative develops. With more attacks, emotions may stay too high for too long to allow for anything like what I just described. 

10 minutes ago, Elevated said:

I think the actions of the more radicalized Right during and after the Inauguration will really dictate how the narrative develops. With more attacks, emotions may stay too high for too long to allow for anything like what I just described. 

MAGA is under a lot of scrutiny now. If there are more attacks, it will be covered extensively in a negative light. The current narrative is not that MAGA protestors are freedom fighters trying to save America. The trending narrative is that Trumpism is too extreme and any more violence will be showcased in the media and they will be further marginalized. Trump's approval plummeted to 33% of the capital attack and I think most of the republican establishment wants to purge Trump and move on. 

30 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

we are not humans we are dogs or bald monkeys

Stay cool & dry.

4 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

MAGA is under a lot of scrutiny now. If there are more attacks, it will be covered extensively in a negative light. The current narrative is not that MAGA protestors are freedom fighters trying to save America. The trending narrative is that Trumpism is too extreme and any more violence will be showcased in the media and they will be further marginalized. Trump's approval plummeted to 33% of the capital attack and I think most of the republican establishment wants to purge Trump and move on. 

Approval among voters or among representatives? Further attacks by the people may actually push more representatives against Trump, which can only be a good thing. Although..."Democrats cucked the Republican Party," has a certain MAGA ring to it. 

2 minutes ago, Elevated said:

Approval among voters or among representatives? 

A general poll of American citizens

More national guardsmen arriving to the Capital. Looks like they will be better prepared this time. 15,000 guardsmen is a lot. The MAGA rally with Trump speaking was estimated at about 15,000. 

other day i was on omegle and met a maga guy. He told me the election was rigged and that everyone around him was a trump supporter and his friends were trump supporters too so how could it be that trump didn't win?

He was in shock when I told him in my county its 80/20 - biden/trump  and being a trump supporter was frowned upon here. He was having like a crises when I told him this. He couldn't believe he was lied to. 

Edited by Jacob Morres