Rilles

Trump Supporters Storming The Capitol! - MAGA Coup Mega-Thread

1,050 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I’m going to have to be honest here, I do think it’s highly unlikely that the MAGA people are going to be back to attack for Inauguration Day, very unlikely. I think these people are well aware of the heightened security due to their stunt and the consequences they will face if they try anything.

Are you kidding? These people have little to lose. Their lives suck as it is and they are itching for battle. These militia groups have been training and buying up guns for this opportunity for years. They want a civil war to give themselves a sense of purpose.

Now the stage Red warrior people will crawl out of the woodwork. These people will be motivated like sharks sensing blood in the water. Their eyes will glow with giddiness for battle in service of a righteous cause.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Abdelghafar said:

I swear to god, I have no interest in politics,

But you have interest in a train wreck ;)

You see the problem here? If people are only interested in politics when it's at a train wreck stage of crises, then that's how our politics will be. The ego is bored with reasonable politics hence we get the drama-politics which the ego loves.

Is it an accident that Game Of Thrones is the most popular TV show of all time? Or is that because that's the kind of politics the majority of us crave?

Conscious politics is boring. It doesn't sell tickets.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Conscious politics is boring. It doesn't sell tickets.

It reminds me of watching livestreams of the biggest BLM rally in Portland. There were tens of thousands of protestors and hundreds of heavily armored feds to protect the federal building. Everyone knew that if the protestors pull down the fence, there would be a massive fed/police response and many people would be injured in the conflict. The majority of people on the livestream came to see a confrontation and got annoyed watching protestors merely shake the fence and throw minor fireworks into the courtyard. The chat was filled with comments like "This is boring!!", "How much longer do we have to wait?", "I want to see some action! Tear down the fence! Let's goooo!". 

8 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

It reminds me of watching livestreams of the biggest BLM rally in Portland. There were tens of thousands of protestors and hundreds of heavily armored feds to protect the federal building. Everyone knew that if the protestors pull down the fence, there would be a massive fed/police response and many people would be injured in the conflict. The majority of people on the livestream came to see a confrontation and got annoyed watching protestors merely shake the fence and throw minor fireworks into the courtyard. The chat was filled with comments like "This is boring!!", "How much longer do we have to wait?", "I want to see some action! Tear down the fence! Let's goooo!". 

I must admit, when I was watching the MAGA mob on Jan 6th, I was eager to see more violence.

Who can resist such drama?

That's part of Trump's whole effect on us. He's sells drama, drama, drama.

The only thing missing from the insurrection mob were girls with big tits in American flag bikinis cheering in the background :D How can anyone compete with that for ratings?

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The only thing missing from the insurrection mob were girls with big tits in American flag bikinis cheering in the background :D How can anyone compete with that for ratings?

Perhaps adding a moat with alligators and snakes that MAGA needs to cross to reach the capital building. Imagine a boat full of MAGA led by Captain Viking Guy. 

3 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

One of the insurrectionists at the U.S. Capitol that was arrested just committed suicide by gun. This is a full blown cult, and this is cult behavior. They are willing to give their life for Trump. Hence why inauguration day is going to be a bloodbath. 

https://www.ajc.com/news/georgia-man-arrested-following-capitol-insurrection-has-died-by-suicide/TYSJF7II6JG63G7K6JGON522JQ/

I've read several stories about vulnerable people in despair that got sucked into Qanon and found a new family there. 

17 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Perhaps adding a moat with alligators and snakes that MAGA needs to cross to reach the capital building. Imagine a boat full of MAGA led by Captain Viking Guy. 

Viking Guy needs Viking MAGA girl in fur bikini :D The MAGA analog of the hot witch girlfriend.

Then again, most MAGA are probably Incels, so that would be giving MAGA false hope ;)

Something about a moat with alligators just resonates in my soul. Makes my base chakra tingle.

It is our great fortune that Jordan Klepper was on the scene fingering the situation.

'We get our President or we die'

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2021/01/12/fbi-capitol-riots-trump-25th-amendment-flint-water-tuesdays-news/6639464002/

'Go there ready for war': The contents of the warning included ominous language calling for attackers to "be ready to fight. Congress needs to hear glass breaking, doors being kicked in ... Go there ready for war. We get our President or we die." 

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

3 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

I've read several stories about vulnerable people in despair that got sucked into Qanon and found a new family there. 

Just like any cult, it's vulnerable people getting conned by a con artist. 

2 minutes ago, Shunyata said:

can you say that every ego is a 'cult'?

Watch Cult Psychology - Part 2

I'm waiting for  impeachment of Trump.

When is it? 

Trump be peached. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

2 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I'm waiting for  impeachment of Trump.

When is it? 

Wednesday morning 9am Washington time (GMT -5).

FBI speaks:

Just now, Forestluv said:

Wednesday morning 9am Washington time (GMT -5).

Cool. 

I'll keep a hawk's eye. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.