Rilles

Trump Supporters Storming The Capitol! - MAGA Coup Mega-Thread

1,050 posts in this topic

Guys, it's worse than we thought. Breaking news reports suggest the judge handling the case of Viking MAGA Guy has ruled to give him organic food.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Guys, it's worse than we thought. Breaking news reports suggest the judge handling the case of Viking MAGA Guy has ruled to give him organic food.

Oh my god! He's going through cheeseburger withdrawals. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

Breaking news is that viking horns were seized from viking guy and returned to the museum from where they were stolen. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I think they are overreacting, but I can understand that they want to better be safe than sorry. It's tricky for Google/YouTube since they are damned if the do (being accused of being Orwellian) and damned if the don't (being accused of inaction of potential danger).

@mmKay  lol that's some 6th century logic.. 

I've never abandoned carts but I guess I will start doing that just to prove that I'm a human. 

Such narratives is what's wrong with society. 

Taking little things too far. 

People need law and order to discipline sociopaths. But at the same time, if little things are taken out of context, then the law is not a meaningful law anymore but an Authoritarian red line that people shouldn't cross. Recipe for Authoritarian Stage Red/Blue culture. 

4tmuec.jpg

Edited by Preety_India

@Sempiternity That's a good point. 

Only problem is that every ingroup is convinced that every outgroup is Nazism. And they're probably right.

Edited by No Self

10 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

138614929_680539745946907_4294695531136523790_n.png

The White Supremacists have ruined 2 symbols here. 

One is the Hindu symbol of Swastika which means peace and prosperity and not how the Nazis define it. 

And the other is the Tiki torch. Tiki torches are used by Islanders and in Polynesian cultures and they are a great addition to gardens and sunset  parties.

White Supremacists sure know how to screw up all the nice things. 

Why don't they just stick to their Viking horns? 

Shamelessly stealing other culture's symbols. 

Edited by Preety_India

12 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

Amazing! Hadnt heard about that! Further reading required!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Leaving carts because of lack of punishment. xD At lower stages of ego development reward and punishment is needed. Even in Christianity God is often portrayed as a man in the sky delivering rewards and punishment. At those stages it's necessary to have God like that because people at those stages don't understand other ways of controlling things.

I think it's a similar mechanism in crowds and in riots. The crowd can turn into a violent mob when the mechanism of punishment is removed from personal responsibility. People at higher stages of development will not turn into mobs. That's my theory.

@Anderz  I just abandoned a cart. Lol joking. 

First thing is that law or rule needs to be meaningful and support the security of a person to expect people to follow it. 

For example if a rule says that I'm not entitled to get medical support simply because I lost my ID card or because my name is spelled the wrong way, I think I wouldn't care about following  such a law. Because it threatens my survival  and doesn't care about me or my issues. 

So laws need to be designed to make common sense. 

Second is that as long as humanity survives, laws will exist because a state of purity where everyone truly respects each other is only a pipedream. 

Because of the question of survival and given our reptilian brains, we're always going to need laws to prevent people from predating each other. 

I won't use the word law here. Because a law can mean anything. But universal ethics remain more or less the same. 

So if someone is against a law, I'd want to know what is it they're having a problem with. 

But if someone is against ethics, then they are most  likely sociopathic and they need to be dealt with even stricter laws. 

26 minutes ago, Sempiternity said:

That's actually an excellent example on the problems with Tolerance.. 

It's like a double edged sword.. 

They really think they are patriots 

5E328EF1-B7BC-48A7-99D0-21C0B3A20201.png

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

@Preety_India Sociopathy is tricky. Because for example teenagers can do stupid things, not because of sociopathy but because of the stage of personal development they are at.

Just now, Anderz said:

@Preety_India Sociopathy is tricky. Because for example teenagers can do stupid things, not because of sociopathy but because of the stage of personal development they are at.

Yea, that's an excellent point. 

17 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

@abrakamowse  I've a good name in mind. 

Hatriot. 

Lol

Thats why tRump suggested to add his face to the Mt Rushmore 

?

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16

9 minutes ago, abrakamowse said:

Lol

Thats guy tRump suggested to add his face to the Mt Rushmore 

?

Oh wait. 

4tmxv3.jpg