lau

vegan wanting to eat meat again!

51 posts in this topic

Eat GRASS fed beef. It will be the best decision you will make. You will stop feeling like a vegetable and actually what you are: a human.

Also I agree what others say: listen to the needs of your body. Try grass fed beef and see how you feel.

You have nothing to lose and you have nothing to prove to that toxic vegan community who police people around. Tell them to fuck off.

Posted (edited)

@StarStruck

Don't misjugde veganism because you're attached to the idea that “human need meat“.

Edited by neutralempty

On 1/3/2021 at 7:32 PM, Scholar said:

Let us not fight brother. Your hatred is fueled by your fear.

What is this pseudo-spiritual nonsense about hatred now? :D I'm actually doing you a loving favour by helping you snap out of your religion, so if you have nothing better to say then just say "thanks, I'll reconsider veganism".

On 1/3/2021 at 7:43 PM, datamonster said:

Well, they don't, but again what relevance does our digestive tract have? 

Even if humans were pure carnivores it is still a fact that we can thrive on plants. It's also a fact that we're causing tremendous harm to our environment through excessive meat consumption.

Thus, it would still make sense for us today not to eat like cavemen even if that was more "natural".

Thrive? You can survive on it for 5-10-15 years (depending how good your diet was prior to veganism) while having to pop synthetic toxic pills everyday, until you'll finally develop very serious issues. Nobody ever thrived on veganism, it was always either a form of fasting or a slave diet (also a concentration camp diet). You can't "fix" nature, it'll always end up a disaster.

2 minutes ago, Village said:

What is this pseudo-spiritual nonsense about hatred now? :D I'm actually doing you a loving favour by helping you snap out of your religion, so if you have nothing better to say then just say "thanks, I'll reconsider veganism".

I am not interested in playing ego-games with you my brother. As I said, I hope one day you can open your heart so that you do not have to live your life from a place of fear, hatred and judgement. ^_^

Posted (edited)

@Village

What is this pseudo-spiritual nonsense about hatred now?  I'm actually doing you a loving favour by helping you snap out of your religion, so if you have nothing better to say then just say "thanks, I'll reconsider veganism".

Yes keep that attitude up buddy, especially towards someone trying to have an open heart even for your malicious nonsense.

Edited by neutralempty

Then eat meat.

There is no solid evidence to suggest that meat is unhealthy OR that Veganism is the healthiest optimal diet for humans.

There is solid evidence that meat (which is filled with fats) contributed to human brain development.

There is evidence that a Vegan diet DOES NOT provide necessary nutrients like b12, Vitamin A, DHA & EPA; and additional nutrients like creatine, carnosine, taurine, and more that participate in your well-being. 

And Vegans will tell you, that you can supplement away all of these nutrients. So go ahead and do that if you think that's the wisest way to live. :)

Notice the difference between the one who is attempting to sacrifice in the name of his brothers and sisters, and the one who is seeking justification for why he is sacrificing his brothers and sisters.

Imagine you were not certain whether you had to sacrifice your brothers and sisters to thrive, yet, you chose to sacrifice them anyways, just to be safe. Is this self-love, compassion and sensitivity to life? Or is this fear?

1 hour ago, Village said:

Thrive? You can survive on it for 5-10-15 years (depending how good your diet was prior to veganism) while having to pop synthetic toxic pills everyday, until you'll finally develop very serious issues. Nobody ever thrived on veganism

Come on bro you too know this is BS...

Just try not to be a dick. - Buddha

Posted (edited)

@datamonster

Of course they know, they're intentionally making this shit up. Also increased the time span now. It used to be 4 - 7 , now it's up to 15 years!

Eventually it will end up with a whole life span!

Edited by neutralempty

As a vegan, I don't think that a vegan diet is optimal for most people health-wise.

If I only cared about health, I definitely would add some organ meat to my diet to get all the nutrients.

But you can add them through supplements and it is safe to take them if you're smart about the form and the dose.

It might not be optimal but even if a vegan diet was as bad as the SAD, I still would say no to meat.

And the good thing is that only eating plants isn't gonna destroy your body if you're smart about it.

You can thrive even if you only eat plants.

I used to hate veganism a couple months back, becoming more conscious is what made me quit meat.

I shoot vids about health (https://bit.ly/395NEhj)

Posted (edited)

Start making Animal Foods a core staple of your diet, chances are by now that you’ve destroyed your gut health and have failed to absorb several key nutrients. Plant based, Vegetarianism, and Veganism is all but a lie. The fact is that vegetables contain anti nutrients and are not in any way conducive to good health, quite the opposite actually. 

Edited by Husseinisdoingfine

''To be happy we must not be too concerned with others''.

Albert Camus

@Village Tone down the anti-vegetarian/vegan rhetoric.

3 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

The fact is that vegetables contain anti nutrients and are not in any way conducive to good health, quite the opposite actually. 

@Husseinisdoingfine Don’t spread misinformation. 

@lau Hey man, I understand. My first steak after a few months of meat-free was amazing. My body really craved it.

If you're wanting to put some animal products back into your system I'd only put the highest quality. 

Unfortunately all fish is laced with mercury and heavy metals so I wouldn't bother. If you want fish Omega's maybe think about buying some High Quality Arctic Krill Oil, virtually no heavy metals.

And for meat I think organic chicken is the best. Pork and cows are really intelligent animals and I kinda feel bad eating them, there also a lot of fat. But chickens are lean and dumb as cluck. And stay away from eggs, not healthy anymore.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck.

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Forestluv said:

@Village Tone down the anti-vegetarian/vegan rhetoric.

@Husseinisdoingfine Don’t spread misinformation. 

lol what the fuck? I'm trying to save OP's life here with valid arguments that our vegan friends here so far couldn't counter — we have @datamonster not providing any argument and simply calling 'this is BS', @Scholar starting a pseudo-spiritual evaluation of me after running out of relevant things to say (essentially ego-driven attacks to avoid the topic), and finally @neutralempty outright shitposting and calling me a malicious sociopath — and now we have you joining the party and abusing your mod power, and it's ME who's getting warned. What a joke. xD If it's all "rhetoric" and "misinformation", why don't you provide an argument instead of silencing people?

@Leo GuraHow do you allow religious vegans police the forum around like this?

Edited by Village

Posted (edited)

@Village The question is how hasn't he banned a sociopath like you spreading dangerous health information and intentional lies.

The audacity on you.. then claiming to be for life.. have some respect!

Edited by neutralempty

Posted (edited)

@integral Leo is not a carnivore fanatic and not misinforming people on nutrition.

This guy intentionally holds standards for others his views don't fulfill and then when shown he mocks it.

Edited by neutralempty

23 minutes ago, neutralempty said:

@Village The question is how hasn't he banned a sociopath like you spreading dangerous health information and intentional lies.

The audacity on you.. then claiming to be for life.. have some respect!

Ahhh, more shitposting from you 9_9

Right, "eat meat" is dangerous advice guys, instead y'all should deprive yourself of meat and become drug-dependent patients who inject/pop the whole lot of nutrients a vegan diet lacks.