kras

Why red pill philosophy its not entirely true

23 posts in this topic

First of all i know that red pill its not allowed to be discussed in this forum and i am not making this thread to hate or to offend anybody.

I decided to make this thread because in my country most of the people have no idea what red pill is. There are few people who started to make youtube videos about that topic and people here are starting to think that they finally managed to find the truth, and also the people that are making this videos are feeling that they are saviors having and sharing this windsom (and here is very important to share that the people  who are making these videos here are not the typical angry guys who are hating women, no they are very intellegent and educated guys who have something like a fitness mentoring business and they are relativly sucsessfull here, and also they  have  girlfriends).

As part of actuallized.org community i am interested in all points of view, and not satisfied with self serving biases of the ego. So my question is what exactly its not true in this philosophy and where are the self serving biases that people who hold this philosophy cant see?

31 minutes ago, kras said:

the people  who are making these videos here are not the typical angry guys who are hating women, no they are very intellegent and educated guys who have something like a fitness mentoring business and they are relativly sucsessfull here, and also they  have  girlfriends).

You'd have to point me to specific examples of what you're talking about. Having a successful business and a girlfriend doesn't inherently say much about someone's level of consciousness. Those things can easily be accomplished unconsciously.

In general, the problem with TRP is that its philosophy is extremely biased against women. It may be useful to step into that perspective temporarily, but I wouldn't get stuck there.

Are there maybe some useful ideas floating around TRP? Sure. TRP is not a monolith, it's a collection of a wide variety of perspectives, some of which are more conscious than others. And paradigm lock does serve a function.

But thinking you've found the deepest truth because you found out about TRP is laughable.

41 minutes ago, kras said:

they are saviors having and sharing this windsom

wisdom not windsom

On the one hand a ideology that doesn’t have any truth to it won’t get any following. On the other MGTOW, TRP etc is cleanly just a reaction to “woke culture”. Which ironically shares the same structures in how it explains society.

Edited by Spiral

Red Pill is not just not entirely true. It's a steaming pile of toxic turd.

Red Pill ideology is not even allowed on this forum. Nothing good will come of it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Ehh, the most frustrating part about redpill/bluepill/shitpill/etc is that they steal a great metaphor for enlightenment/other important breakthroughs

Edited by Hello from Russia

I am no RedPiller anymore but i did benefit a LOT from it, mainly because I was in a lower place and completely lost before it.

I am also very curious about the definition of "The Red Pill" to you guys because I would bet 95% of you are clueless about it and just talking shit because it's the "conscious thing" to do in this forum.

I would love to see people here being more specific about it, not just parroting things they read as though they know what they are talking about.

If you only saw a couple of videos about it, you don't know shit.

Red pill is for sure toxic. But the pendulum swinging the other way is just as toxic. Trust me. 

In the future I predict that the pendulum will swing so far the other way, that people will realize that the anti red pill needs to be put in check like trp is currently. I already see women straight up bullying dudes and attempting to ruin their lives and reputations unjustly. 

Edited by Axiomatic

@Leo Gura Funny how all of your "How to attract girls" advice is the same stuff as the red pill says. Being confident, masculine, assertive, dominant, not caring about the girl until she has fallen for you, being detached, being edgy, emotional stimulating the girl, doing numbers game, cold approaching, ALL OF IT is red pill stuff. Maybe now you are more mature but all your 2014 videos about girls are pure red pill information. Now of course red pill sucks balls when it comes to maintain a relationship with a girl due to how neurotic it is, however regarding attraction and getting a girl to sleep with you it is SPOT ON. So you cannot call it a pile of turd when you used most of it's principles to get laid.

RSD is basically red pill 101.

1 hour ago, ColeMC01 said:

Funny how all of your "How to attract girls" advice is the same stuff as the red pill says. Being confident, masculine, assertive, dominant, not caring about the girl until she has fallen for you, being detached, being edgy, emotional stimulating the girl, doing numbers game, cold approaching, ALL OF IT is red pill stuff.

Haha

Not at all.

Don't confuse principles of attraction for some toxic ideology.

@kras

On 12/29/2020 at 4:16 PM, kras said:

First of all i know that red pill its not allowed to be discussed in this forum and i am not making this thread to hate or to offend anybody.

I decided to make this thread because in my country most of the people have no idea what red pill is. There are few people who started to make youtube videos about that topic and people here are starting to think that they finally managed to find the truth, and also the people that are making this videos are feeling that they are saviors having and sharing this windsom (and here is very important to share that the people  who are making these videos here are not the typical angry guys who are hating women, no they are very intellegent and educated guys who have something like a fitness mentoring business and they are relativly sucsessfull here, and also they  have  girlfriends).

As part of actuallized.org community i am interested in all points of view, and not satisfied with self serving biases of the ego. So my question is what exactly its not true in this philosophy and where are the self serving biases that people who hold this philosophy cant see?

The self serving biases in red pill that many can't see, those following the red pill, are that when they are done applying methods of the red pill, they don't know how to deepen the relationship with their new gfs, yet they think the red pill is all there is to life. The biases of those outside the red pill, including those victimized by the red pill, are that red pill is toxic garbage for demonizing women too much, and they project whatever lack of masculinity they failed to develop onto the red pill. Red pill is garbage, yet don't deny developing your masculinity and run away.

The philosophy, if red pill actually has one, would be the study of young horny men dating young horny women, that all men can develop themselves to effectively attract women, and all women are too sexy for their own good.

@Leo Gura I think you do not understand the core principles of the red pill and confuse it with just the toxic elements of it like "females are not loyal", "she is not yours it is just your turn" etc. Yeah that is the extreme version of the red pill which is indeed very toxic but it it is not the core idea of it.

The red pill was made by pick up artists after they discovered what females were actually attracted to, not the typical shit people say in the mainstream media like : be kind, be caring, be nice, treat her like a queen etc. Your rant on the PUAs is basically all the toxic elements of the red pill but it does help people since it shows them what girls are actually attracted to. Sure it is toxic but a lot more accurate than the "girls care about values" or "girls just care about looks and money" kinda shit you see people say. 

Basically red pill teaches you about what females are attracted to, anything else in it is toxic garbage.

If it was not for red pill knowledge RSD probably would not exist and your journey to getting better with girls would be a lot harder (making assumptions about the second part)

4 minutes ago, ColeMC01 said:

Basically red pill teaches you about what females are attracted to

You don't need Red Pill for that. Just study some David DeAngelo courses and GO TALK TO GIRLS!

Red Pill was started by a bunch of bitter, toxic, whiny men who spend more time on Reddit than they do talking to girls.

@Leo Gura David DeAngelo ideas are based on the red pill. Red pill is just a bunch of ideas that then became a toxic ideology, just like communism. The core ideas are the stuff i wrote above which when used by immature guys lead to a toxic ideology. You can use the red pill knowledge and still be a good guy. Anything that says that girls respond to stuff other than looks, money, kindness, honesty, values etc is red pill information.

I would love to talk to girls Leo but COVID kinda killed it for a few more months. Cant wait for it to end so i can start talking to them

@ColeMC01

3 minutes ago, ColeMC01 said:

@Leo Gura I think you do not understand the core principles of the red pill and confuse it with just the toxic elements of it like "females are not loyal", "she is not yours it is just your turn" etc. Yeah that is the extreme version of the red pill which is indeed very toxic but it it is not the core idea of it.

The red pill was made by pick up artists after they discovered what females were actually attracted to, not the typical shit people say in the mainstream media like : be kind, be caring, be nice, treat her like a queen etc. Your rant on the PUAs is basically all the toxic elements of the red pill but it does help people since it shows them what girls are actually attracted to. Sure it is toxic but a lot more accurate than the "girls care about values" or "girls just care about looks and money" kinda shit you see people say. 

Basically red pill teaches you about what females are attracted to, anything else in it is toxic garbage.

If it was not for red pill knowledge RSD probably would not exist and your journey to getting better with girls would be a lot harder (making assumptions about the second part)

I just described all of what Red Pill is about. If you're not done with it, you can continue it. If you're hitting limitations to it,  you can leave that ideology behind and move on to something else.

And this forum belongs to Leo, up to him what's acceptable or not acceptable to discuss.

30 minutes ago, ColeMC01 said:

David DeAngelo ideas are based on the red pill.

You mean the other way around, the red pill ideology takes anything of value it offers from books by David DeAngelo and other early pick-up artists.

Although, some of those other guys back in the 2000s were pretty toxic, so the red pill people might have taken the toxicity from them too and then exaggerated it.

19 hours ago, ColeMC01 said:

@Leo Gura Funny how all of your "How to attract girls" advice is the same stuff as the red pill says. Being confident, masculine, assertive, dominant, not caring about the girl until she has fallen for you, being detached, being edgy, emotional stimulating the girl, doing numbers game, cold approaching, ALL OF IT is red pill stuff. Maybe now you are more mature but all your 2014 videos about girls are pure red pill information. Now of course red pill sucks balls when it comes to maintain a relationship with a girl due to how neurotic it is, however regarding attraction and getting a girl to sleep with you it is SPOT ON. So you cannot call it a pile of turd when you used most of it's principles to get laid.

RSD is basically red pill 101.

Don't hate the player, hate the game. It doesn't mean you make the game your life if you choose to play it.

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

19 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@kras

The self serving biases in red pill that many can't see, those following the red pill, are that when they are done applying methods of the red pill, they don't know how to deepen the relationship with their new gfs, yet they think the red pill is all there is to life. The biases of those outside the red pill, including those victimized by the red pill, are that red pill is toxic garbage for demonizing women too much, and they project whatever lack of masculinity they failed to develop onto the red pill. Red pill is garbage, yet don't deny developing your masculinity and run away.

The philosophy, if red pill actually has one, would be the study of young horny men dating young horny women, that all men can develop themselves to effectively attract women, and all women are too sexy for their own good.

This is the current philosophy of red pill.

On 12/29/2020 at 11:16 AM, kras said:

If you want to find truth in the red pill movement, you have to look at the emotional realities that undergird the desire to join such a movement.

The movement itself consists of very little truth and is mostly a means of collective self-soothing where men can get together and project their feelings of anger and powerlessness onto women. And then, they either learn to try to prevail over their projected image of women through self-development OR through more destructive means. Or they wallow in their feelings of powerlessness in relation to their projected image of women and go into victim's mentality and the whole "black pill" thing.

Needless to say, none of that is productive or based in truth.

That said... there is a very valid reason why so many men are attracted to such a movement. But it really doesn't have anything to do with women. 

Red Pill is a collective coping mechanism that men who feel deeply powerlessness can use to ignore that powerlessness by channeling it into anger and a desire to dominate towards something external (in this case, women). 

So, the emotions are very real and valid. There is a valid reason why the red pill movement is a thing. But most people involved with the red pill movement aren't aware that the issues they're struggling with are internal emotional issues as opposed to external issues.

It's really all about Anima disintegration and the projection of the repressed Anima. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org