xxxx

What the fuck?

25 posts in this topic

I was watching one of Leo's videos, where he told that everything is imaginary. I was close to understanding that, then I hit a road-block.

 

1) I was watching the video in my room, while my brother was doing the same in his room. I was beginning to realize that I am God, and that he is my imagination; he realized the same and came to a similar conclusion.

How can I be the imagination and the one imagining? 

Who is imagining whom? For him, he is very real, and it's the same for me. 

 

2) How can imaginary also be so tangible?

Example: The ferocious dog is imaginary, and then I touch the imaginary dog, and it bites me. I have a deep wound on my leg. My leg is also imaginary. I feel the pain, though. There are tears - imaginary, as well.

They feel like distinct episodes. How can I put it all into one coherent idea of imagination? Is it even possible to be that aware in everyday life? 

I am not going to sit there laughing, right? - "Look, hahaha, an imaginary dog bit me and there's this random liquid oozing out of my body, but this liquid, color and the body is imaginary, and this sensation, which feels so real is also imaginary - fantastic."

Well right now, my mind is, uh, to put it in the most eloquent sense - majestically fucked.

I appreciate your insights. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Real. <-- Look at this word. Where is it?

Imaginary. <-- Look at this word. Where is it?

Look at Real again. Now switch to Imaginary again. Now Real. Now Imaginary. Look back and forth and notice they are merely a bunch of rephrased black symbols upon the same screen.

I prescribe you 45 minutes of shamanic breathing.

Edited by SirVladimir

MINDVENTURE, my own book genre, featuring dreamlike, idealistic, and alluring short stories:

www.vladimirhlocky.com

🪐

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well dreams also become that tangible. It is all you imagining life, but this is as real as it gets. This is where duality between imaginary and real collapses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@xxxx It's like in a video game - everything in the game seems real to the character. Your true nature is the clear screen, the pixels/picture are the stuff imagined.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think by applying occam's razor, you and your brother are real, the only imaginary things are what you are imagining in this post.

Imaginary = not real.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are facts, there are meanings we give those facts and there is fantasy. Where does one of these things end and the other begin? 


My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, xxxx said:

I was close to understanding that...How can I put it all into one coherent idea of imagination

Understanding & ideas are imaginary too. 

They’re also...

This. 

 

Here’s a nice simple grounding meditation. 🙂


MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't buy into that "everything is a dream" hypothesis. It simply can't be 100% proved. And on a practical level, believing so has never helped me in any way. It just gave a feeling of detachment towards life. And I also think it's pretty arrogant to think that the whole Universe is a fruit of my imagination. 

Whether the world is real on an ultimate level doesn't matter to me. It is the realest thing there is. What I do know that is an illusion is what I project onto the world. That is, my perceptions, my opinions, my thoughts, judgements, etc. This is all fabricated in the brain. 

At one moment of my life, I simply internalized this belief that physical reality isn't real -- because "spiritual masters" said so. And I'm much happier and healthier now that I block any type of thought such as "all of what I'm seeing on the outside world is nothing but an appearance". 


“There is no one alive who is Youer than You.” ― Dr. Seuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@xxxx If you stay silent for even a few seconds, youll see that everything is your imagination, you are the energy, NOW is you. The next time your brother talks to you stay silent, youll see that he is your imagination. 

Trying to understand how you are imagining something is like flying in a dream and thinking " How specifically am I flying, what am I doing that makes me fly?".

Yet you cant help but wonder :D . 


" ..." 

-The Buddha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kag101 What your saying really is you took concepts as Truth. You didn’t get the knowledge of what imagination really means. You need to understand you are integrated as a part of the dream. When you are God as awareness, you’re not localised in one space. If you were localised absolute everywhere in direct experience you would understand why it’s a dream, because at that moment you would become God.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, xxxx said:

 

2) How can imaginary also be so tangible?

Example: The ferocious dog is imaginary, and then I touch the imaginary dog, and it bites me. I have a deep wound on my leg. My leg is also imaginary. I feel the pain, though. There are tears - imaginary, as well.

They feel like distinct episodes. How can I put it all into one coherent idea of imagination? Is it even possible to be that aware in everyday life? 

I am not going to sit there laughing, right? - "Look, hahaha, an imaginary dog bit me and there's this random liquid oozing out of my body, but this liquid, color and the body is imaginary, and this sensation, which feels so real is also imaginary - fantastic."

Well right now, my mind is, uh, to put it in the most eloquent sense - majestically fucked.

I appreciate your insights. 

Since imagination is infinite, nothing can exist outside it, and there is nothing else you can contrast it with, so it becomes reality. Imagination is Absolute. "It's so tangible" is just one aspect of imagination. It can be tangible or intangible or an infinite number of other things.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura In ‘conversations with god’, God says that he gives people whatever they desire, and all they have to do to get something is to act like they already have it. Do you agree with this?


"Wanting keeps me from the awareness I already have it. I already am it.” — Byron Katie

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Leo Gura In ‘conversations with god’, God says that he gives people whatever they desire, and all they have to do to get something is to act like they already have it. Do you agree with this?

You mean LoA. Yeah, it works to some degree. But don't be surprised if God also gives you some turds along the way.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura do you mind defining turds? Like getting what you want, and realizing, this is turd? 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The old testament God exists because of that I think. The side of him that wants people to withstand the storms, the wars, the atrocities, corruption, etc etc. In other words the disciplinarian God wants us to grow, in order for us to gradually become softer and gentler, having learned from through experience (which is represented by Jesus and all his altruism stuff). So like a balance of the tough life lessons and then the transition to capital l-Love. 

Just a thought that popped in my head. 

Edited by Megan Alecia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jacob Morres said:

@Leo Gura do you mind defining turds? Like getting what you want, and realizing, this is turd? 

Covid-19 and then you're dead.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, xxxx said:

I was watching one of Leo's videos, where he told that everything is imaginary. I was close to understanding that, then I hit a road-block.

 

1) I was watching the video in my room, while my brother was doing the same in his room. I was beginning to realize that I am God, and that he is my imagination; he realized the same and came to a similar conclusion.

How can I be the imagination and the one imagining? 

Who is imagining whom? For him, he is very real, and it's the same for me. 

 

2) How can imaginary also be so tangible?

Example: The ferocious dog is imaginary, and then I touch the imaginary dog, and it bites me. I have a deep wound on my leg. My leg is also imaginary. I feel the pain, though. There are tears - imaginary, as well.

They feel like distinct episodes. How can I put it all into one coherent idea of imagination? Is it even possible to be that aware in everyday life? 

I am not going to sit there laughing, right? - "Look, hahaha, an imaginary dog bit me and there's this random liquid oozing out of my body, but this liquid, color and the body is imaginary, and this sensation, which feels so real is also imaginary - fantastic."

Well right now, my mind is, uh, to put it in the most eloquent sense - majestically fucked.

I appreciate your insights. 

 

@xxxx

1) This scenario is exactly the truth, the truth is not outside of it, it is within this scenario and no where else. You can't find it anywhere else so don't reach out for any new ideas to the outskirts of your imagination to discover this, because it is there. Not outside of the circumstance, but within it, inside it. Anyway, what I mean to say is that one could say that that scenario is exactly the truth, isn't it? One is sitting in the other room, comes close to his inner self or one with it, and realises: 'I am that', 'I am that I am', 'I am God', 'I am the One'. That is what I am, and so are you, aren't you?

   So your brother is in the room and realises this, you are in another room realising this. It makes no difference that you are in different rooms realising this fact or truth at different times or sometimes at the same time. It makes no darn difference. Because the illusion is that you are in different rooms, that you realised something at a different time etc etc etc.

   He says I am that, so it is you saying it really, but in another body ay. But that body don't exist does it. Neither does yours. Neither does the difference between you, or the similarity between you. Realising the light within you is also an exercise that is illusory. LOL Yet God exists as one, and if you can realise this forever, not just while you are in your room watching Leo's video but all the time... Then nothing ever happened. The truth is nothing ever happened already, but you think something happened don't you? And you are trying to figure it out aren't you? Keep investigating, till you have worn out the picture and it disappears :)

2) Imagination is everything. You projected this reality onto yourself, that is what you did. You are a little bit stuck, like we all are, but you are free also, free to release from the chains that bind you. Like, it is imagination, but it is also reality, because there is either imagination or nothing. Like, you can make imagination as real as you want it to be, imagination, often out of control until we can realise things, can lead you into all sorts of places. Suffering, pleasure etc. Yet again, this is as real as it gets, sometimes more real, sometimes, less, but it is all imagination. It was created for you, so it is real and painful and out of your control, but also, you created it, and you must come back to THAT.

Sorry to mind fuck you further :( Next time, don't ask for it ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, xxxx said:

How can I be the imagination and the one imagining? 

Who is imagining whom? For him, he is very real, and it's the same for me. 

You're imagining that he's imagining that you're imagining him. Strange-loop.

13 hours ago, xxxx said:

2) How can imaginary also be so tangible?

How can black and white also be colors?


If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

14 hours ago, xxxx said:

I was close to understanding that, then I hit a road-block.

Be mindful of the “road block” which is in and of itself, thinking. 

The insight is received as concept, but arose in the experience of substances which ‘put thinking aside’ so to speak. 

So don’t think think think....let go and FEEL FEEL FEEL! :)

Explore and experience directly, for “yourself”, if you will. 

Don’t try to “make the concept it”. 


MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now