xxxx

What the fuck?

24 posts in this topic

On 12/10/2020 at 3:36 PM, xxxx said:

Who is imagining whom? For him, he is very real, and it's the same for me. 

You have come far. And this is the toughest to break, because you're at the precipice of a great discovery, but everything just seems super twisted and mind-fucked. You have come to the right question. 

You believe "you" are real, so by logic then "you" must be real to "him." So let's cut through this gordian knot in a fell swoop. Entertain the idea that you are dreaming. You have dreamed before. So, ask yourself, "do the other characters in my dream have consciousness and feel pain?" Or in other words, is their experience "valid?" But is your experience as the dreamer valid? It's all imagined. Your character as the dreamer doesn't get bitten or feel pain, it is just experience. A friend, a coffee table, and "you" in the dream is made out of the same substance. Nothing. 

Now, you might wonder that "you" are generating the dream. But are you? Who is generating it? The dreamed character? The "you" that is asleep one level higher? If that's the answer you choose, then you run into a self-referential problem, and then you have to go "one level higher" to explain the level below it. That can't be the answer, could it? Where does it end?

So, let's return to the awake "you" reading this. Bring what we learned from the dreamscape to what you call reality. You, your friend, and the coffee table are made out of the same substance. Reality isn't being imagined by an entity, it IS imagination. "Your experience" is not yours, and it is just as valid or invalid as your friend's. You created "you" and took ownership of experience and called it real.

Entertain the idea that what is happening right now, is that God is imagining a screen displaying words, imagining interpreting those words into concepts, imagining gasping at the "aha!" of an insight pointing to itself beyond the concepts, all so that it can experience being mind-fucked by its own infinitude and strange-loopiness in the reality it imagined. 

An important disclaimer: thinking about this further is futile. Because "thinking" is something you could be imagining. 

"Every thought is saying it didn't do it." -David Bohm (paraphrased)

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo

@xxxx you are both imagined in the same truth. Thinking you are god can catch you like this, tricking you into thinking you are the only thing real. You imagine yourself just as much as you imagine your brother, what is real is now. But as soon as you speak of it, it’s story.

24 minutes ago, TheAvatarState said:

You created "you" and took ownership of experience and called it real.

Well said!

Axiom: Your current experience is the one and only true happening. You don't know anything outside of it and never will be able to. Read about solipsism.

Question: Everything you observer is your biased view and experience. How are you so sure that you are not imagining what anyone else says is also imagined by you. You are the ground state of being, identifying as I, those 'others' outside of you could be be seen as facets of the self to create the feeling of an unknowable and unending stream of interactions to separate the self and give rise to identity. You could also say that the quest to understand requires one to hide oneself, because ultimately there is nothing to be understood.

Does this mean we should all be crazy and talk to other selves our whole life? No, because you are in control of what you want to think, imagine or believe in.

If I was the creator, so lonely at the ultimate level, the moment I become aware that I'm separate from fullness (as in I'm the only one) then this separate void of nothing would become my best friend. This nothingness which is so empty, so miraculously present which I'm not would in turn invoke a greater body and mind of what is. That was is and that what has not been become one, it's the ethernal dance of god by being whole but half nothing as he knows that whatever is unwritten is his longing and friend he seeks.

God's mind is expressing this journey of love to explore through perpetual force the coming together of what is and what has not been through the present moment.

You, your brother and everyone else are the pure expression of love. To know who your really are is by being still, letting go of thought and listen. If you achieve to allow oneself to accept unconditional love and being you will be at home no matter where you are.