LfcCharlie4

"From New Age To Jesus"

14 posts in this topic

So, I saw this video by a guy I used to watch that used Leo's face to ridicule the 'New Age' movement, and it led me down a rabbit hole of this trend I guess you could call it- 

'From New Age To Jesus' 

Essentially the video & the other videos are saying Awakening is a lie, the New Age is 'Satanic & Demonic' & in fact a few minutes in they both ask you for a debate @Leo Gura :D (Are you going to do it?) 

My question is why do you think this happens? It seems like a standard regression to Stage Blue, but then that could be my bias of course! 

A lot of people say they felt shit on the 'New Age' practices, to me it sounds like Dark Night Of The Soul, but again, could be my bias.

Wondered your guys opinion, is this all the Devil? :D

And, why do you think people turn back to 'Traditional Religion' whether that be Christianity or Islam, or any other. 

Actually, this rabbit hole started on a PD YouTuber I watched who went back to Islam, and the comments on his video were preaching Jesus, which I found interesting. 

Think it would be a very interesting debate for you Leo if you do go on his podcast!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

This guy Steven has been doing this for a while now..i thought we found someone else. Its all good ?

Whats up with people lately trying to debunk Leo or debate him.

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

16 minutes ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

And, why do you think people turn back to 'Traditional Religion' whether that be Christianity or Islam, or any other.

I think it's just ego backlash

Leo also responded to this before:

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Adamq8 Becoming more mainstream, getting more attention outside of Non-Dual communities, it's normal practice

@Osaid Ah, didn't know that, cheers, but just typing the title into YouTube and there is SOO many videos! 

I see he said he doesn't see the value in it, I thought maybe to show this guys audience how ideology works, even if it helps a few people it's worth it right? 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

:) Reality appears to be so infinite and dynamic that all religions are real in a way, and reality will adapt and change so that people get the experiences they want/need. Like when I started believing in ET's I saw UFO's a few times and also remembered that I saw a ship very clearly and close as a child, and started meeting others who believe in them.

This breaks it down pretty well I think :) 

I have a friend who recently went through this shift, she threw out all her occult material, stones, everything relating to new age stuff, and it’s having to do with the shifting energy, and how we react and respond to it, developing new faith for personal happiness and empowerment 

I was surprised as she is very deep, a healer, so I think it’s a black mirroring effect in a process the mind goes through to see and accept multiple paradigms, ideologies etc 

Edited by DrewNows

I think it has a lot to do with a component of fear. As consciousness expands it can be scary to integrate everything so one retreats to something that feels solid or stable like an old popular ideology. 

Edited by Lyubov

Because I was a devout Christian as a kid I had pondered Jesus' words for most of my life, in the awakening a lot of the insights came back in forms of answers to those questions that I was never able to answer to my satisfaction. The religion I had thought was a silly misunderstanding and let go of suddenly became seen as pivotal and profound in my journey. I also recognized that the occult and witchcraft that I had demonized my whole life was equally valid, inseparable from human spirituality and I had a deep love, resonance and intuited a lot of stuff from it from the beginning. After the intense flow states of the awakening wore off I was looking for something to grab on to, because a lot of scary possibilities came to mind with the new revelations I was faced with integrating. Christianity felt familiar and safe, like running home to Mommy. I grabbed back onto Christianity for a while, but it was basically just an exploration and actually Ramaji's 1000 book served to help me to identify what I was doing, (and may have confused some other things). I realized I didn't really have to take it or leave it at all. 

I think resonance with religion is exploration, but when we use it to demonize other people or religions it comes from fear. I think that's an important distinction to make, because writing off exploring or learning about religions out of disgust because you believe religion is bad, comes out the same fear. Just setting yourself up for a reunion unlike anything else you've ever dreamed of someday. xD

I have since come to understand that religion is language, and Christianity is the language my parents and others taught me to speak as a child. I'm very fluent in it. Learning other languages only helped me understand it even better. I have no qualms about speaking this language with other people. The words are besides the point though. 

Edited by mandyjw

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

'New Age' movement

This is used as a write off of noninspection, monkey mind, thought attachment. Debating would just be more of this. The Jesus inquiry is more of the same outward thought attachment movement. The intention is viewership...and it’s working. It is all indeed completely made up. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

From what I understand "Your Mate Tom" does not share his perspective. He just lets people with different opinions have a voice.

You may be already aware of that, I just feel complied to point it out.

Edited by Michal__

What does New Age even mean? xD 

"And no man putteth new wine into old bottles; else the new wine will burst the bottles, and be spilled, and the bottles shall perish. But new wine must be put into new bottles; and both are preserved."

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

1 hour ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

So, I saw this video by a guy I used to watch that used Leo's face to ridicule the 'New Age' movement, and it led me down a rabbit hole of this trend I guess you could call it- 

'From New Age To Jesus' 

Essentially the video & the other videos are saying Awakening is a lie, the New Age is 'Satanic & Demonic' & in fact a few minutes in they both ask you for a debate @Leo Gura :D (Are you going to do it?) 

My question is why do you think this happens? It seems like a standard regression to Stage Blue, but then that could be my bias of course! 

A lot of people say they felt shit on the 'New Age' practices, to me it sounds like Dark Night Of The Soul, but again, could be my bias.

Wondered your guys opinion, is this all the Devil? :D

Actually, this rabbit hole started on a PD YouTuber I watched who went back to Islam, and the comments on his video were preaching Jesus, which I found interesting. 

Think it would be a very interesting debate for you Leo if you do go on his podcast!

Yeah there is something here. I've had an experience to echo this. 

Do your own research. Some things about Leo are a bit odd, remember there was a 666 behind him in one if his videos. Or they are spirals whatever -they do look suspicious ! Why not turn them into 999! Angel number. 

In my trip I thought Leo is the devil and I tried to show him how to separate illusion from true love. I don't know how mental I was.

But there was something trying to get through my lightbulb, it kept flashing when I was doing my work for God. 

After the forces of darkness ir authority caught me and I was put through many tests and finally in a mental facility for a short time and there was a frog statue on the wall (probably reference for 5meo) at the front of the place. 

So yeah, spirituality that bashes on religion as kindergarten spirituality are now suspicious to me. But we should all work as a family. I've seen many movies where the bad characters become good! I hope it is also the case with the devil. Hope it is only there to teach us the hard lessons, not eternal punishments....

As far as for me, Leo has been in my dreams so I know him in a way, or his higher self... So i was trying to help him, as he helps me. He is a friend first in my book, even if its not reciprocal.

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

@LfcCharlie4 Hi Charlie! I saw some videos of him talking about his experience some time ago (not many of them though). What I recall and what I made out of them is that he grew up in a devout Christian environment, but I think he was not that much into Christianity at the time. Then he encountered new age spirituality, mainly associated with his interest in the ancient aliens (or astronauts) hypothesis. He started online platform and started making a lot of money, bought an expensive car and basically started living in a kind of wanton way. Then he had some weird dream with reptilian/demonic entity and generally felt very bad of himself. One day, he had this spiritual breaktrough when he felt on his knees before God (Jesus Christ) - not sure if methaporically or literally - and had kind of awakening, renouncing his previous life at the instant.

My assumptions are that his Christian upbringing, which uncounciously formed his thought patterns, combined with not being to able to cope with some negative thought and behavior patterns within the kind of spirituality he was practicing led him to the "breakdown", when he surrended himself and became at ease. Then he connected it (the peace of his mind) with Christian notions and concepts.

I have followed a similar story on youtube, which was even more interesting... 

And no, Leo is not going to debate him, you do not have to even ask... :-D