Eren Eeager

How a truamatized individual becomes a monster.

17 posts in this topic

A perfect representation of How psychological traumas may end up in creating a monster (serial killers, mass shooters, rapists) 

A person had too much suffering in his life that he decides to embrace hate. 

Edited by Eren Eeager

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

Not everyone. 

In fact most just suffer through life 

Such people like serial killers etc give victims of abuse and trauma a bad name. 

It's difficult for victims to seek help if they are viewed with suspicion and judgment. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Lack of love leads to a desire to deny others love.

Feeling love leads to a desire to share love with others.

It's so simple.

The only thing consciousness wants is to feel Love, because it is Love. The entire motion of the universe is nothing but consciousness seeking to find the Love it lost -- to be completely in Love with itself.

All motion is a reaching towards Love.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Ted Bundy had a supportive Christian family. He had loving girlfriends. 

Why did he hurt so many women? 

What about Jeffrey Dahmer. His father always supported him through and through, even gave a jail interview with him. Why did Dahmer hurt people? 

Dennis Radar had a loving family. Why did torture people? 

The only example is Richard Ramirez because he had a terrible childhood but he is one of the very few examples. Even then it's not really determined whether the abuse caused it because he was on drugs during his crime spree. 

Defendants use child abuse /trauma as a way to get lighter sentences in court and to rake up sympathy. This often causes the death sentence to be commuted to life. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

If someone is mentally traumatised really badly, no combination of linear, rational factors will heal them. At most they are just enabling factors for actual healing. If you hear certain people's stories, you will think "how on earth can they recover from that?". Very twisted things. 

But they can be healed. They can only be healed through a "miracle", through love and profound mystical experiences. 

Edited by lmfao

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

Let's just accept the fact that there are good people and bad people in this world.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Preety_India Some are born with soiciopathic and psychopathic tendnices regardless if they had psychological trauma or not. But I am talking about normal individuals who had too much traumas and suffering to the point where they are like "fuck it, I will kill everyone". 

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Gesundheit

A lost soul can never find the way if they could never see it, identified with the conditioning build up from birth, thinking that you are you thoughts. Trapped in a laberenth of misunderstanding, the light they shine is distored but it is still the light. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

A keyword not mentioned yet is empathy. Particularly in a Western context, empathy is a counterbalancing force that enables someone to imagine another's suffering and restrain their selfish behaviour on that basis. (A spiritual master sees others as themselves, which makes for much higher levels of compassion again.)

The absence of empathy can be conditioned ("Let's never think about animals in the slaughterhouse") or it can result from a genetic defect from birth. A distressed child in survival mode can also permanently lose the ability to empathise because the brain develops in a malformed way.

The classic conduct disorder/antisocial personality disorder/narcissistic personality disorder scenario is a result of a regular person functioning with all empathetic faculties of the brain switched off. If such a person craves a feeling of dominance, why not just torture or kill someone? Or if they want sex, why not rape someone? The only real counterargument is fear of authorities. It opens the door to the darkest recesses of the human mind, normally hidden behind taboo, and this also explains people's morbid fascination with the phenomena.

How are they any different than us, since we are all one?  What they do, we do.  In a sense, they are the scapegoats of a dysfunctional world and carrying an unfair burden.  The Western myth of the individual keeps us from seeing this.    

Vincit omnia Veritas.

Yeah, when I was about 20 years old, there was a inflex point in my life. I didn´t know about self-actualization, spirituality, psychedelics, self-love etc.

All that my mind "knew" was accumulating experiences and conditionings, and therefore it accumulated so much, it got to a point than there was something dangerous involved that my self was increibly close to do. If I had been succesful, this would have meant dramatical consecuences for the rest of my life. Luckily I was not succesful and something afterwards happened which made it just like a bad dream I woke up a lot of years already ago. Maybe something to tell my kids, the truth is I haven´t tell it to anybody and by the moment I don´t plan to do. 

After the "plan" failed, and some afterwards months of more hell passed, I decided to take LSD for the first time. It didn´t solve of my ego´s traumas and problems, but having a complete break from the contracted and hurt ego for 6 hours were enough to completely change my life. From that point I had the "secret" knowledge that I was more than my mind, thus making healing possible, for very difficult that might be or how long it would take. Anytype of "bad thought" which had been constantly ruminating for the past two years, didn´t cross my mind after that single trip. It was like magic. Like waking up from being locked in a bad dream to waking up the following day and just laughing at the absurdity of the mind (and the hell it created).

The problem is when you don´t even know healing is possible, when you think you can trust always your mind at 100% and always is the truth, no matter how radical, dangerous, or painful feels for you, in that moment you are 100% locked to whatever your mind wants to do. What is exactly how incredible and atrocious acts can be done by any human.

When your only paradigm is your reality and truth, then that´s a moment when anything can happen and it will be justified by the mind 100%. I´ve been there, and yeah, it´s not pretty. It gives you an idea why crime, murder, rape, etc, can be done by anyone, doesn´t matter how moral you are, and like Leo has said in the past, this happens because the murderer totally thinks that what he´s about to do is totally justified and it´s the right thing to do. 

Edited by Javfly33

11 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

The only thing consciousness wants is to feel Love, because it is Love. The entire motion of the universe is nothing but consciousness seeking to find the Love it lost -- to be completely in Love with itself.

All motion is a reaching towards Love.

beautiful, reminds me of Rumi. 

@Forestluv I’m glad! 

Also, not to stray too far away from the topic, but I’d like to recommend the British TV mini-series - ‘The Honourable Woman.’ 

This is very relevant to this thread, I think. 

It portrays the interwoven complexity of trauma, politics, loss, hope, displacement, peace, emotions, monstrosity, and vengeance in a very beautiful way. 

It is about 7-8 episodes. 

Please watch it! 

It's because society doesn't contextualize their pain by telling them it can be a means of self actualization.

Pain inherently raises you to anger and pride, anger towards other people and pride towards how you didn't let it break you.

This is MUCH higher and thus they are much better emotions than fear or apathy or even desire which is where most people are:

9a907715c1b76a5b222b796d295388ec.png

There's no "healing" as much as it you become stronger, always naturally being at 150+ means you can access higher states of consciousness. It is VERY difficult to raise yourself out of fear/apathy, but if you've been severely wronged, you can always access anger and pride.