Striving for more

Mercury Amalgam Filling and replacement - Advice ??

73 posts in this topic

On 12/9/2020 at 0:26 AM, mmKay said:

May be related to his mental issues during 20s

Jeffy's mother was raped, tortured, and killed by his father when he was a teen.

Dude's got much more serious problems than a mercury filling.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Guys, I didn't know this was a thing ?

I have only one mercury filling in my mouth (in my upper palette), is it safe to remove it now? I've had it for couple of years. (In my teenage years, and I'm 21 now)

Has the damage already been done? 

1 hour ago, somegirl said:

I have only one mercury filling in my mouth (in my upper palette), is it safe to remove it now? I've had it for couple of years. (In my teenage years, and I'm 21 now)

Get that out of your system. The earlier the better.

Though talk with a dentist about removal (have you read the first page of this thread?) and options of fillings. Do a detox after the removal & inform yourself about your options of detox through Cutler's books or facebook groups (e.g. Andy Cutler Chelation: Safe Mercury and Heavy Metal Detox).

Edited by Loving Radiance

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

Hey what do you guys recommend for someone to start heavy metal detoxification? What's the first step to it? 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

12 hours ago, somegirl said:

It's better to remove it than to live with it for 60 years. But you need to find a dentist experienced in heavy metal extraction otherwise a normal dentist will leak that mercury all into your mouth.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

For anyone who took amalgams out: I was wondering how long it takes to feel a difference? Is it something that you only feel over the years? I got mine out a week ago and it's still hard to tell.

This book goes into great detail for with a whole chapter on removing amalgam fillings too, highly recommended.

Screenshot 2021-01-03 at 20.45.59.png

It talks about the importance of taking Activated charcoal - 500mg 15 minutes before and the same dose again after the removal of a filling 

On 03/01/2021 at 4:04 PM, Village said:

For anyone who took amalgams out: I was wondering how long it takes to feel a difference? Is it something that you only feel over the years? I got mine out a week ago and it's still hard to tell

Not everyone who had mercury fillings has to be toxic. If your elimination channels are clean & healthy you won't have any problems ever. Some people have genetically weakened livers and in those cases, it may cause a problem. I would say if you are not experiencing a bunch of unrelated symptoms that never go away, you are most likely fine. Don't forget that your body is detoxifying 24/7/365 days a year. If it wasn't you'd be dead by now

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

I have two amalgams ¬¬ Is there any way to minimize negative effects when it is replaced by 'ordinary' dentist? I plant to start chelation as soon I have no amalgams in my mouth.

What about removing tooth (eight) with amalgam filling? I assume it should be rather safe.

Edited by Username

@Username Please ask this sort of information in the Andy Cutler Chelation facebook group. Many people in that group have lots of experience with this topic and can answer your questions better than anyone here can. Be careful removing those fillings with a regular dentist as they don't know neccessarly know how to do this safely. If dont incorrectly, it can leech mercury inside your system. It can be very dangerous. Many people who have had there amalgams removed by a regular dentist got set back years and had all sorts of side effects. Don't risk it.

Edited by JonasVE12

This issue has been settled in 1856, when the Amalgam wars ended and it has been considered safe ever since. Although Mercury is highly toxic, Amalgam is an alloy that doesn't allow the leakage of Mercury in any significant quantities. The main danger is to Dentists who may handle Amalgam on a daily basis, they did measure higher levels of mercury in their urine than in the general population, but the amounts are still minuscule and hundreds of times below recommended safety limits. There is some danger of Inhaling mercury vapours when removing the fillings, that much is true, but once it's in there, it is really quite safe. There is no real evidence that Amalgam fillings leak measurable amounts of mercury into the bloodstream, therefore causing mercury poisoning as is claimed by many. Personally, I would file this topic under the "unverified conspiracy theory" folder.

Here's a pretty good summary, that is from a mainstream, reputable source:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3388771/

@Dumuzzi The issue is that you can't chelate if you have any amalgama - you are moving mercury from places with higher concentration to other tissues.

@Username Why would you do chelation therapy if you don't actually have heavy metal poisoning? It is an incredibly risky procedure to undertake on a whim.

Edited by Dumuzzi

@Dumuzzi It is very, very risky, unless you do it right. It cured my chronic fatigue but I did it all-in, hardcore style. 6 month cycle with only a few 3-7 day breaks. With every ancillary carefully selected for copper-toxicity control, alarms so I'd never miss a dose, etc. I never had amalgam but by God there must've been something in my body because damn it worked.

I dosed ALA and DMSA every 3 hours around the clock for months on end. Started at low doses and worked up to 600mg ALA / 100mg DMSA e3h. Falling blood levels cause redistribution, so the key is to not let them fall, ever, until you inevitably have to go off -- at which point there will be damage, but the goal is to have the healing net-outweigh the damage. Break-even healing/damage ratio is achieved between hours 60 and 72 of a cycle. Once you make it that long, you know you've succeeded for that round, and you should continue to milk it as long as you can handle to get that ratio up. Thus, long rounds/cycles are much more effective, but harder to deal with side-effect wise... and it carries the risk of oxidative stress from the DMSA, and copper toxicity from the ALA (avoid eating nuts while on ALA). I didn't really have side-effects. As soon as you miss a dose, that round is over, you need to take a break, and if the missed dose occurred before hour 72, the cycle was basically not successful.

It can be especially helpful if you have anything significantly greater than perfectly healthy amounts of mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium, and even iron in your system. The copper overload induced by the ALA very effectively purges iron from the body -- something that may be quite helpful if one has eaten a lot of iron-fortified foods in their life.

The reason chelation studies haven't shown much in the way of curing chronic fatigue is simply because they dosed every 8 hours. DMSA must be dosed every 4 (or less) hours to prevent falling levels, which alone is responsible for the redistribution damage and prevents the healing/damage ratio from being a positive number.

Edited by The0Self

@Dumuzzi  I don't know if Mercury / how much is affecting me. I red that there is a method to test if you are poisoned using small dose of ALA. I can't even do that with my amalgams. I have to learn a lot.

@The0Self  Thank you for your elaborate post! Was it possible for you to have a 'normal' life during chelation process? (working, tripping, doing exercises)

Edited by Username

@Username Yeah I worked and went to school. Wasn't too obvious with it but some people noticed, and I explained what I was doing whenever that happened. Sleep was different but not too bad. Just had a 3am and 6am alarm, etc.