legendary

Marianne Williamson: New Age Spiritual Types Getting Sucked In To QAnon

44 posts in this topic

This is something I have seen personally. A good friend of mine who smoked 5-MeO with me is now dabbling in the QAnon world.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

i barely know anything about qanon, but i guess a many of the people who are following it are some kind of "truth seekers"

@legendary

I have seen it unfortunately as well. Kyle isn't wrong in his analysis, although he is dismissive of spiritual truths since he is a materialist.

I think once you start questioning things it's easy to believe that anything outside the mainstream must be true. And that's obviously not the case. This is the conspiracy theory trap.

In reality, the fear-based ego can come up with all sorts of ideas and distort reality in amazing ways.

Qanon seems to be one of those ideas.

It will die, especially as trump fades from the collective consciousness, but it is insightful how many people have gone for it.

@PurpleTree Truth seeking is such a tricky thing to deal with at first for less developed and untrained egos. They know nothing about self deception and most basic self improvement tricks, so most of their truth seeking tools are warped and almost (to say) demonic looking. 

So this is to say, people need to learn self deception and their venture to truth now has concrete foundations, instead of vague motives and survival, monkey say monkey do mechanics. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

I've seen it as well in the Ayahuasca community. 

Some people who are eccentric go in strange and dysfunctional directions.  

Psychedelic experience fundamentally breaks down and makes you question the narrative of how reality works and what it is. 

Conspiracies also sort of overturn that same narrative, but replace it with something even more complex and delusional.

It's easy to see how someone could be mislead down that path.

That's precisely how ignorance works. An ignorant person feels he has the whole world figured out. Hence the tragedy of it.

Which is why I said a conspirscy theory is a dumb person's idea of intelligence. Analogous to how Trump is a poor person's idea of a rich person. They don't know what genuine wealth or strength looks like.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

A very convenient way for a stage GREEN person to explain all of the corruption in politics without having to actually study systems thinking, psychology, or political theory. My GF used to be a GREEN QANON follower.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@Mikael89 You have to distinguish between Absolute and relative domains of knowledge. Nonduality is about the Absolute. In the relative you can still be very deluded or mistaken.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's precisely how ignorance works. An ignorant person feels he has the whole world figured out. Hence the tragedy of it.

Which is why I said a conspirscy theory is a dumb person's idea of intelligence. Analogous to how Trump is a poor person's idea of a rich person. They don't know what genuine wealth or strength looks like.

Hahahaha. You nailed it right on the head lol. 

The delusions that people have about Trump, I can't even begin..... People really think he is rich. Bwahahaha. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Same with this guy. Thought since he's quite into the "self improvement comunity" He'd know better, bur he's somewhat passively supporting trump. 

🗣️🗯️  personal dev Log Lyfe Journal 🗿🎭 ~ Raw , Emotional, Unfiltered

@mmKay you mean that jp sears guy. With the long hair? 

29 minutes ago, mmKay said:

Same with this guy. Thought since he's quite into the "self improvement comunity" He'd know better, bur he's somewhat passively supporting trump. 

Title of the video should be:

How People Like JP Sears Could Start A Civil War Over Nothing By Pandering To Naive & Brainwashed Populists ;)

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Title of the video should be:

How People Like JP Sears Could Start A Civil War Over Nothing By Pandering To Naive & Brainwashed Populists ;)

Seems like people are slowly coming out of the woodwork. 

No surprises though. ;)

I feel myself getting more dumb every time I see a JP video 

JPs videos were so funny! For about 30 seconds. Then it just became tragic. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

I can't tell what JP's deal is. Is he actually into self-help or is it all just a comedy routine?