Thought Art

I became enlightened, so can you

69 posts in this topic

Ya'll need to trust Leo and do the work.  Or don't trust and do the work. Leo DOES NOT MATTER. It is the work that matters. He is just a skeleton with some flesh on it. Stop making excuses

1. If you are suffering and not doing anything about it you failed

2. If you are focusing on Leo and not the work and the content you failed

3. If your too 'pure' to do psychedelics you failed

4. if you are too lazy to read, meditate contemplate and do yoga you failed (Neuroplasticity)

5. if you are too busy arguing and debating you failed

6. If you are too busing playing games you failed

7. If you are too scared to die you failed

8. If you are not willing to burn the world down to find the truth you failed

9. If you are too close minded to develop an integral understanding of spirituality, psychology, epistemology etc you failed

10. If you persist in your scientific materialist paradigms you failed.

Bonus: You are god, so wake up and take responsibility for your stupid ass.

Leo is giving you gold. Your ego is too stupid to see it.

Your true self is perfect.

You are loved, you are forgiven and you are okay. It shouldn't take hours of Leo telling you this but it does. You life is the result of your own Ultimate Pedagogy.  Take responsibility. It isn't about beliefs, it is about actualilty.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

how long have you been enlightened and how do you know you're enlightened?

@PurpleTree You know when you know. Do the work. 

It isn't an on and off switch, but a matter of degrees and nuance

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@PurpleTree You know when you know. Do the work. 

It isn't an on and off switch, but a matter of degrees and nuance

Ok so how long (even if time doesn't exist) have you been in this state of "enlightenment"?

Amen bro ?

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius 

@Amin03 Luckly you have the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day and the next day.

The point is, dont just give up if you want it. Work has to be done.

◭"89"

@Thought Art There is no failure. People wake up when Consciousness decides for them to wake up. "Enlightenment" is nothing more than Consciousness realizing itself. It's a game, not an achievement.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

The very 'becoming' implies that it's an accumulation within time. Don't think you're there yet, that thought will stop your growth and its infinite

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

@Pensamiento ArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArArteAArteAr

So that satori that you had when you smoked those 15 mg of 5 meo becomes in a permanently state of awakening? Or did you do more times? Every time I do I have an experience of awakening, but some time later, 1 or 2 days, I forget the experience. Well, I remember, but only the idea, like "all is an illusion", but I can't remember why , how I saw that, because it's a realization completely out of the mind, and now I'm back in the mind mode. Meditating I can't go so deep.

Edited by Breakingthewall

22 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

@Pensamiento ArteArteArteArteArteArteArteArArteAArteAr

So that satori that you had when you smoked those 15 mg of 5 meo becomes in a permanently state of awakening? Or did you do more times? Every time I do I have an experience of awakening, but some time later, 1 or 2 days, I forget the experience. Well, I remember, but only the idea, like "all is an illusion", but I can't remember why , how I saw that, because it's a realization completely out of the mind, and now I'm back in the mind mode. Meditating I can't go so deep.

When you actually break the wall, you break the wall. And it's not "you" doing it.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

When you actually break the wall, you break the wall. And it's not "you" doing it.

Absolutely agree, it's not you when the wall dissolves and there are no limits. But after a while...there is the wall again, limiting. a really solid wall

22 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Absolutely agree, it's not you when the wall dissolves and there are no limits. But after a while...there is the wall again, limiting. a really solid wall

Just don’t think anything, try to stay in the moment. Your birth comes from knowing. If you not know you are before birth. Because there is no you and no such a thing as wall, your so called thought process creates you and the wall. Ego or so called self comes from thinking process. If you dont think, you are directly yourself which is nothing, nothing can never think, can just be. If you are just be, you are the moment. If you not know, there is no such a thing as you, wall and awakening. It is just nothing, which is just being. Thats why you don remember before the birth. Because it is not knowing, just being. No beginning and no end. Because beginning and end is just a thought. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Moksha Sure, if you want to suffer you cant pretend it works like that.

It is scary letting go to a higher will. Every step you wake toward it, it takes toward you like the serpent eating the tail. It's a strangeloop.

enlightenment once grasped you realize how deep it goes and how many schools and practices are out there to have awakenings in many dimensions in life. The point is, western colonized programming is shite!

Wake up! Feel the beauty!

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

Sit down,
Shut up,
Have a good laugh :D
The birdsongs trail unwavering surrender. 

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

Haha u all talking about "enlightenment" or awakening. Yet none of us are in that state right now, you all should know that. Also when I first realised it was so easy to get into these states of being.

I willingly took a great journey into ego after awakening and then apperantly it's for some reason now difficult to do the thing that was the easiest before. This clearly showed me how enlightenment is only difficult when you are not ready for it. Because when you are ready you will figure it out easily so we don't need to talk about it and how to do it so much. Instead we could talk about how work upon yourself. 

Also before one is ready to do these life altering things if you are mentally ready to experience awakened states of being continously then your external situations must be prepared before hand, isn't it so? So to preparing your external situations before awakening could be very beneficiary. This is why I am in states of much ego right now, otherwise I wouldn't be using my mind in this manner that I am. To begin with I don't now how one would manage work if they were to follow their highest self. In many jobs you need to be detached from life to do it well. So you should have saved some money to take a journey, where after awakening you could work towards life purpose and then finance yourself through that. 

This post I made is 100% from my own experience, I don't copy something I've learnt from gurus or actualized because I only remember that which I have life experience of and there is no guarantee I speak the truth. Because I am not living in such states like buddha did, I've only just recently awakened and as said am using ego right now to secure some of my external situations. 

@Leo Nordin

Yeah, being ready for it is it. One can understand where it is, and how to get there. But the ego will keep ‘shoving it under the rug’ until the trauma of being a human is healed.

The how is what you build, the why is in your heart. 

11 hours ago, James123 said:

Because there is no you and no such a thing as wall, your so called thought process creates you and the wall. Ego or so called self comes from thinking process. If you dont think, you are directly yourself which is nothing, nothing can never think, can just be. If you are just be, you are the moment

14 hours ago, Moksha said:

Yes, it is. This is the real life, the abandon, dissolution of the ego and merge in the moment. Most of us ve been educated just in the opposite, our society glorifies the ego, the wall, the separation, that's why it's so difficult