Thought Art

I became enlightened, so can you

69 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, James123 said:

But it is from your perspective. When most of the day you have no thoughts, body just moves and you become the witnesssss as silence. You call it drinking water i call it nothingness. Therefore cant even think. Body needs to drink water, but not you. Body does whatever it is supposed to, but not you. Because this is not the body nor drinking water. It is just you. 

Beyond being, You can still do. The difference is that doing itself becomes enlightened. Even simple tasks take on a quality that wasn't there before. Chopping wood and carrying water can make you smile.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

3 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Beyond being, You can still do. The difference is that doing itself becomes enlightened. Even simple tasks take on a quality that wasn't there before. Chopping wood and carrying water can make you smile.

Because it is not chopping wood and carrying water, it is you. Whatever you do is you. Death, birth, these conversations, me, you are you, because it is nothing, and nothing is absolute. If you stop naming and labeling you are beyond of beyond, which is effortlessness as before birth. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

3 minutes ago, James123 said:

Because it is not chopping wood and carrying water, it is you. Whatever you do is you. Death, birth, these conversations, me, you are you, because it is nothing, and nothing is absolute. If you stop naming and labeling you are beyond of beyond, which is effortlessness as before birth. 

Yes :) You are all there is. The dream world is the world of name and form. In the dream, waking up to Yourself amplifies everything else You dream.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

6 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Yes :) You are all there is. The dream world is the world of name and form. In the dream, waking up to Yourself amplifies everything else You dream.

Definitely ??

@Moksha but the funny part is when you wake up you realize entire dream was just a thought. You actually never dream anything. Nothing has never happened ??? because all happening is nothing, which is you and nothing can never happened. ???

@James123 Consciousness cracks itself up, is it not so? xD

@Juliano Zn ?

when you come out of the dream there is nothing, an empty hole, not being. but not being is. it's incomprehensible

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

when you come out of the dream there is nothing, an empty hole, not being. but not being is. it's incomprehensible

It is being. Being is nothing. Look at the wall and genuinely not know anything. Thats what is it. You need a direct experience to get it. Which is now. It is incompressible because how can you explain what is being? ? there is nothing there, because all there is is nothing. 

1 hour ago, Moksha said:

Consciousness cracks itself up, is it not so? xD

Ultimate joke. And it is mind blowing that we can communicate this on the internet while using words with naming and labeling. How can this be possible? How can understanding be possible with words, visuals, senses, feelings, knowledge  and sounds? Incredible. And contradictory you can never explain your true self which is most mind blowing thing ever. Unbelievable. 

Edited by James123

I tried to simulate this experiencially right now.

Being is just not creating anything? Then dreaming is creating. 

And the purpose of being is to create? 

And creating is dividing or exploring myself? 

And when consciousness divides itself from being then it can choose what to further create? 

Edited by Leo Nordin

24 minutes ago, Leo Nordin said:

Being is just not creating anything? Then dreaming is creating. 

And the purpose of being is to create? 

Who is to choose what to create? Is it the creations choice? 

When you are being, which is nothing, and nothing is absolute. You are the only 1. There is nothing except you. Creation comes from Infinite loneliness of nothingness. Thats why you are experiencing as dream now something that other than you. Therefore source of creation is unconditional love. Because you are to lonely, you just create to experience something other than you. Therefore You love it unconditionally. But When you wake up you realize there is nothing except you, because you are nothing, and everything is you. Love is shield of nothingness. But when you are nothing, there is no love, there is no 2. Just 1, which is just being, which is nothing. And nothing is absolute. Therefore so called life is unconditional love. Because everything is you.

Edited by James123

@James123 Ohh, I edited my questions anyways this was the exact answer I looked for, much appreciated. I got it. 

Edited by Leo Nordin

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Ultimate joke. And it is mind blowing that we can communicate this on the internet while using words with naming and labeling. How can this be possible? How can understanding be possible with words, visuals, senses, feelings, knowledge  and sounds? Incredible. And contradictory you can never explain your true self which is most mind blowing thing ever. Unbelievable. 

It literally is mind blowing. My avatar name means, "blown out." Goodbye, mind. Hello, I Am.

Edited by Moksha

1 hour ago, James123 said:

Look at the wall and genuinely not know anything. Thats what is it. You need a direct experience to get it

I can't experience it looking a wall. I experience it smoking 5 meo, when the thought stops, there is not you anymore, no time, no space, nothing. No love, no bliss, no wonderful being, absolute nothing, but the nothing is alone. So the nothing is. I'd like to make possible go so deep without any substance, but seems impossible

@Leo Nordin

8 minutes ago, Leo Nordin said:

@Breakingthewall but what is the meaning of going deeper into the truth of existence? 

see beyond the mind, thought and illusion. dissolve into nothingness and no time, be without mind

22 minutes ago, Leo Nordin said:

@James123 Ohh, I edited my questions anyways this was the exact answer I looked for, much appreciated. I got it. 

Anytime brother!

17 minutes ago, Moksha said:

It literally is mind blowing. My avatar name means, "blown out." Goodbye, mind. Hello, I Am.

Great name??

16 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I can't experience it looking a wall. I experience it smoking 5 meo, when the thought stops, there is not you anymore, no time, no space, nothing. No love, no bliss, no wonderful being, absolute nothing, but the nothing is alone. So the nothing is. I'd like to make possible go so deep without any substance, but seems impossible

Substance are good to have at least having direct experience. But permanent awakening never comes with it. When you realize that 5 meo is you and you are the moment, at that moment unconditional love unveils inevitably.  Because it comes from source of nothingness. Nothingness explains you as being why there is such a thing as life, or experiencing the life because when you become nothing, you realize that body is love, breathe is love, thinking is love, birth is love and death is love.  Let go everything, let nothingness speak, feels and moves for you, which is being your true self. It is in you heart. Just open it with completely surrendering. 

Peace!!!