Thought Art

I became enlightened, so can you

69 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

Substance are good to have at least having direct experience. But permanent awakening never comes with it. When you realize that 5 meo is you and you are the moment, at that moment unconditional love unveils inevitably.  Because it comes from source of nothingness. Nothingness explains you as being why there is such a thing as life, or experiencing the life because when you become nothing, you realize that body is love, breathe is love, thinking is love, birth is love and death is love.  Let go everything, let nothingness speak, feels and moves for you, which is being your true self. It is in you heart. Just open it with completely surrendering. 

Peace!!!

❤️❤️❤️

@Breakingthewall It was a question to you. What's your reason of desire to go deeper into truth than you already have.

Just do what James123 said, lol. I just wanted to see if I was missing something because I don't have desire for being, that is why I am not being right now isn't it? Same goes for you doesn't it. 

Edited by Leo Nordin

@Leo Nordin I want to deepen because the true, the real, is deepening. on the surface there is only unreality. The thought is dead, it has nothing for me. I want to deepen and dissolve the barriers that limit my being because I want to live, I selfishly want the richness of unlimited life. as you can see, nothing very special, just practicality. what james says sounds very real but it is not something that can be done at will. it requires detachment, and that requires time, work, intention, certainty. I may be wrong and follow an impossible path

@Breakingthewall You do you and I do me. Here is my story: When I had worked upon my fears etc and when I kept some attention to my body to keep it at ease. Then the way I awakened was pretty funny. I lied down as I always do when meditating. And focused all my attention on all the desires I had and to experience them, so mind created a little fantasy I laughed and continued to focus on laughter/ecstasy... Getting deeper and deeper into being. Deep enough that there wasn't enough awareness to remember the experience at the deeper levels. The only thing I was creating was this ecstasy, normally mind and body would create lots of unsatisfactory things such as thought. 

Now weeks later being sick there was not the energy for me to create ecstasy or attention on the body. Following the same procedure as before to reach highest ecstasy instead I reached only being. No thoughts, no emotion, no body just being, it was nothingness. 

What James wrote that nothingness is lonely now comes into play. Because if u start from nothingness you choose what you will create. This can be called unconditional love, because you in being is nothing so you don't gain anything, it's just a love to explore and create life. This at this point will be your choice, the desire of your being should tell you what u want. 

Did this help in any way? 

It is difficult to say if what James says about the loneliness of nothingness is so or not. I have had several different realizations with 5 meo. the first absolute nothingness, empty, not being. I was really scared. how could not be? It was only loneliness, the only one that exists ... therefore it was, so it was not "not to be". another occasion was infinite love. I was not alone since I loved myself and my love was infinite, others less profound, dissolution. I was all there is. once in the middle of the night without drugs, the infinite void, without limits, that is, and my self, the person that I am, looked like a hologram, a disguise devoid of substance that really is nothing. Which of these realizations, all subjectively very real, is real? all? none? impossible to know, impossible to know anything ... only letting go is possible and I'm in that job. letting go, abandoning the mind, attachments, the past, the future, the concern for the body, for life, for God and for everything. be empty

@Leo Nordin @Breakingthewall I had 5 times awakening experience. I have had experience  In my 3th and 4th awakening experience, I experienced complete nothingness just nothing and forgot everything for hours. And everytime when I experience nothing, before i reached nothingness i felt something infinitely heavy , which was infinite loneliness and after that I became nothing. However, when I started to remember again, life was nothingness. Because of that I didn’t move, go out, was just sitting my dark room just effortlessness. But even i have almost none thoughts, my insight was telling me that still something is missing. However in my last awakening, after reaching at nothingness i have realized the purpose of creation was the satisfaction. (Because i sit too long as nothing, therefore completely forget to life, when you are completely nothing you dont feel anything, you are just you are, pure consciousness). When i felt the first glimpses feeling of satisfaction, infinite love hit me. I was nothing, but source of creation was love. I was nothing, but every movement, breathe, feelings, senses, thought, experience, entire duality was love. Than i realized i am nothing, but body is love, air is love, food is love, people are love. I was in love with myself. Because everything was me. Than i felt completely full. That part of missing me was complete. I am nothing and experiencing the love as me. All the prejudgments towards people, questions, problems, expectations were gone because i was nothing and complete with love as nothing. Love completes the life. And still same. No one can tell you that you are awaken, but you will now it when you are in love with yourself, which yourself is everything. you will know it. Let nothingness speaks, feel, senses for you. Be nothing. Rest will come.  You guys just need to let go of your expectations, let go of so called self, open your heart and surrender. It will find you sooner or later. It is now, it is you and within you.

Peace!!!

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

You just do whatever your being wants to do (love) untill it itself leaves the body? 

If you do this there will certainly be tears of life. I lost touch with just being what my being wanted to be and and I have finally become in touch with it again. The amount of power and satisfaction is amazing. You don't try to to anything, you don't try to do nothing either. Life does what life does. 

When good feelings come experience them fully but do not cling ot try to create them. Just let everything that wants to be, be. The highest experience will anyways come. 

Edited by Leo Nordin

9B785117-8B7B-4201-BAF6-34949151DB89.jpeg

DF413CB6-D129-4F4F-B23B-3D5854FF4EDD.jpeg

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."