QandC

Guess who’s back? (Leo bashing channel)

47 posts in this topic

lol what happened to his older channel

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid He took it down, then started a new channel and went in to channel war and then shut that one down. Disappeared for a few months and now back with this + another channel ”Apocalypse Podcast” (yeah, I know.. u don’t even have to check it out). 

Edited by QandC

- Enter your fear and you are free -

@QandC Typical stage Green. In ‘religion of tomorrow’, Ken Wilber talks about the hatred that Green has for tier 2, because of tier 2’s hierarchical view of consciousness.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Just now, How to be wise said:

@QandC Typical stage Green. In ‘religion of tomorrow’, Ken Wilber talks about the hatred that Green has for tier 2, because of tier 2’s hierarchical view of consciousness.

He seems to be to rational to be green. 

@nistake If I had to guess I'd say he's retaliating because he was duped and misled by a spiritual teacher. He's angry, and still hasn't learned to think for himself, so he's acting out.

@QandC Dude, I just clicked your youtube channel link. Didn't realize that was you. Your Frank Yang interview popped up in my feed last week. Good stuff.

@QandC We live in a cause and effect model of reality where our perception is governed by a dynamic of truth-hood versus falseness where the biology associates the former with positive and the latter with negative, so these narratives are perfectly normal in light of the fact that the latter is more likely to bring about many various kinds of narratives supported by but not limited to neuroticism, fear, anxiety, lack of plasticity but even more so sometimes, intersubjective empathy, which is a very fascinating case and doesn't seem to be completely absent in this one.

The goal should just be to integrate these as maturely as possible. Reality is all about integration, we can't fathom reality or the category reality without first integrating it and within that category, things we associate as true and discernment from things we consider false. 

There's zero wrong with what he's doing, it is true relative to his present state of consciousness and there's probably a lot to learn from it, it all just depends on how much experience you have with modelling this kind of phenomena. 

In short, if your channel gets quite a following expect others to at the very least probe a little more closely and sometimes if they see it as viable to them, piggy-back off the potential success they may perceive from that endeavour.

Edited by Origins

1 hour ago, Origins said:

In short, if your channel gets quite a following expect others to at the very least probe a little more closely and sometimes if they see it as viable to them, piggy-back off the potential success they may perceive from that endeavour.

In the animal kingdom they call that a parasite ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura All babies are parasites, its a part of the maturation process until an organism establishes higher agency, until then it has to resort to various kinds of dependency to compensatory strategies. Humans are a good example of this and even SD can be thought of in this way analogously speaking, we've had to feed off the land for centuries, knowing no other reality, and now we're slowly moving to growing both our own organs and meat in a lab.

remora-1.jpg

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

7 minutes ago, Origins said:

All babies are parasites

No they're not.

Babies are, unlike parasites, part of the mother, during pregnancy they are literally the same organism (and yes you could go "oh but aren't all organisms basically the same organism, where's the boundary? It's only concepts!" or whatever, but in that case you wouldn't have to declare anything as a parasite in the first place), whereas a parasite is a foreign organism which feeds off some other organism, either from within the body like worms or from the outside, like that fish in the picture Leo posted above. A baby is not a foreign organism.

Even when he baby is born, it doesn't feed off the mother like a parasite, because parasitism is a one-way relationship, only the parasite gets something out of it. A baby is part of the mother's strategy, so it's more like symbiosis.

On 29/10/2020 at 1:24 PM, QandC said:

So this dude is back at it again...

https://youtu.be/J-ffpaz8tFM

like seriously, what?

Haha that intro had me spitting my food everywhere in hysterics ?

I almost thought it was a sitcom to begin with

And then I realised who it was...

Edited by Jacobsrw

Oh great! I liked him. He is Darwinist. He claims all back to natural world and biology. I think Leo should make a video about a process how biological organisms (consciousness) dreams  up natural world (consciousness). Because word “imagination” is too weak.

Just now, Haloman said:

how biological organisms (consciousness) dreams  up natural world (consciousness).

It's the other way roundxD

@Tim R I'm not going to get into an argument about it haha. Please, there's really no need haha. But just to make my point out of pure logic here are perfect examples:

• adopted babies
  • women that are kidnapped forced to be mothers of their own children or another's child
  • the fact that plenty of women kill their children is evidence that there often isn't always this "two way symbiotic relationship" that you speak of

It's really fruitless arguing with me my logic is too good ^_^. I'm here just for discovery based conversation.

There's also this just for curiosity. But yeah let's not drag that point on please haha, its good for humour if anything.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/3/140328-sloth-bear-zoo-infanticide-chimps-bonobos-animals/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infanticide_(zoology)

And to its opposite:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matriphagy

53 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

In the animal kingdom they call that a parasite ;)

The other option is to be a predator.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

@Origins You said that 

49 minutes ago, Origins said:

All babies are parasites,

which is simply not true. That was my only pointxD

Edited by Tim R