Preety_India

Banning member @DrewNows.

78 posts in this topic

@DrewNows is one of the good and most active members here on this forum. He was banned because of " You are banned because of Gaslighting and dogmatic attitude." 

I do respect your concern Leo. But as we all know that Drew can be a bit too excited some times. Maybe you can give him a second chance please. Please. 

Can his ban be revoked. I'm sure a lot of people on this forum really want him and respect his presence.

Maybe a mod can simply give him a warning or something instead of directly banning him. 

We want him back, he is a good guy!!

@Leo Gura

Please Leo. You have a sweet heart. :)

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Ah, man, Drew used to be fairly level-headed... I used to chat with him alot... But the past year hes just gone completely conspiracy-nutty... :( 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

we are only the light

what's before the light can change and light has no control in a sense as to what it shines upon

like a reader reading a book has no control or idea about what will happen and what route the main-character ends up on.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

I hate the political version of Leo.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

30 minutes ago, Gesundheit said:

I hate the political version of Leo.

the what

Dont look at me! Look inside!

^Here it is:

you reek of ignorance, I’m talking about direct experience, taking full responsibility for sickness, what it is that contributes to disease. Viruses and bacteria aren’t to blame for our energy blockages, negative energy, acidic cell destroying diets/deities. There’s no separation, bacteria and viruses are friends or signs of needed cellular detoxification. The Covid tests are bogus as they reveal nothing, people are scared/ignorant, full of shit and looking to blame and treat the symptoms of a compromised immune system. The energies are shifting on the planet and we are being held more accountable for our health, most doctors are stupid indoctrinated fools and the media is just spreading fear, but for what purpose? I’ve moved beyond survival, this is my thriving state of being as a multidimensional spiritual being, not compromised by fear relating to densities and fully aware of the self sustaining vessel I continuously learn from, grow and develop 

14 hours ago, DrewNows said:

@Leo Gura you don’t know what real is, yet 

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

User @DrewNows banned for gaslighting and dogmatic attitude.

Seems like Leo can handle all kinds of criticism except when it comes to challenging his hard-earned knowledge lol

Edited by Gesundheit

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

I did think banning him was a bit much.  Sometimes people here can bait you into giving overly emotional responses.

The ban was totally justified imo. They were warned a while back in another thread not to spread their conspiracy ideas + it's against the forum guidelines now anyways. 

It's still up to Leo though. I'd be ok either way.

I banned him not just for one post but because he was consistently conspiratorial and obnxious about it.

I don't like banning people. But I also don't see that this guy is open to reforming his behavior. His mind has been corrupted by conspiratorial thinking and he is not gonna be able to hold it back. That kind of attitude flies against the very heart of our work here. It is corrosive. And I will not be gaslit about covid denialism.

If you think covid protection measures are a hoax, I don't understand what you are doing on this forum.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

he seemed like a rude contrarian just for the sake of being one tbh 

"you reek of ignorance"  I stopped reading.  if i were Leo I would not have hesitated to at least give him a warning or alright ban him if this was not the first occurance of that type of behavior.

I would give him another chance and monitor his posts if he felt like it was accidental but that type of language is obviously intentionally trying to put someone down or make them feel bad.

If he read the forum rules he would know that's going against the posting etiquette.  You are not allowed to make fun of people(to an extent) or promote harassment here.

Edited by blandana

3 hours ago, Gesundheit said:

Seems like Leo can handle all kinds of criticism except when it comes to challenging his hard-earned knowledge lol

Conspiracy theories that microbes are a hoax is a different ballgame. The existence of microbes is not someone’s personal opinion or knowledge. Spreading anti-microbe misinformation and conspiracy theories is counter to consciousness work. And it’s harmful in the age of covid.

9 minutes ago, blandana said:

I would give him another chance and monitor his posts if he felt like it was accidental but that type of language is obviously intentionally trying to put someone down or make them feel bad.

He was given many warnings

18 minutes ago, Forestluv said:

Conspiracy theories that microbes are a hoax is a different ballgame. The existence of microbes is not someone’s personal opinion or knowledge. Spreading anti-microbe misinformation and conspiracy theories is counter to consciousness work. And it’s harmful in the age of covid.

He was given many warnings

Many warnings huh?  then he deserves to be banned if this is the type of behavior he was warned about being vocal on the internet about.

Well done Leo if this is the case, you'd make a good president.

Edited by blandana

I’m new here and I’ve read the guidelines twice but still can’t understand what a conspiracy theory means around here. For me a conspiracy theory is stuff like flat earth, the reptilian controlling the world, the aliens built the pyramids … etc.

I mean can we talk about something (which considered by some of you as a conspiracy) by providing sufficient evidence? I mean what a conspiracy theory after all? Everybody is conspiring against everybody … China against the USA, Russia against Europe, Europe against Africa, USA  against China, Russia against the USA, the USA against Europe, Europe Against the USA, every nationality against every nationality, every  cult against every cult … etc. It is obvious I think and they call it politics, No?

8 minutes ago, Fadl said:

I’m new here and I’ve read the guidelines twice but still can’t understand what a conspiracy theory means around here. For me a conspiracy theory is stuff like flat earth, the reptilian controlling the world, the aliens built the pyramids … etc.

I mean can we talk about something (which considered by some of you as a conspiracy) by providing sufficient evidence? I mean what a conspiracy theory after all? Everybody is conspiring against everybody … China against the USA, Russia against Europe, Europe against Africa, USA  against China, Russia against the USA, the USA against Europe, Europe Against the USA, every nationality against every nationality, every  cult against every cult … etc. It is obvious I think and they call it politics, No?

It’s not binary, there are degrees of conspiracy theories and misinformation. There are grey areas, yet lines need to be drawn - even if they aren’t drawn perfectly.

Posts denying the existence of microbes, denying microbes can negatively impact health, the coronavirus is a hoax by scientists etc. is over the line. This is in the same league as flat earthers, yet causes more harm.