from chaos into self

Why me?

38 posts in this topic

Why? Why me? Why do I exist? No one else is like this. There should be no this. No me. But I’m here. I’m not Leo or god or nothingness. I’m real. I am. I don’t need to think to know I am. I just am. I’m not anyone else, I’m me, in this era, not a previous era, here now. Today. This perspective. This human. Why? Why does it have to be me? Why does this exist? Everyone exists just fine without this. They don’t have this perspective and don’t need it to be conscious. But I’m here with this awareness and I want to know why. Why me?????

I don’t think I’ll get the answer I’m looking for. But I have to ask.

9 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

Why? Why me? Why do I exist? No one else is like this. There should be no this. No me. But I’m here. I’m not Leo or god or nothingness. I’m real. I am. I don’t need to think to know I am. I just am. I’m not anyone else, I’m me, in this era, not a previous era, here now. Today. This perspective. This human. Why? Why does it have to be me? Why does this exist? Everyone exists just fine without this. They don’t have this perspective and don’t need it to be conscious. But I’m here with this awareness and I want to know why. Why me?????

Just for fun.

Why not you?

"I could be the walrus. I'd still have to bum rides off people."

2 hours ago, from chaos into self said:

So that you can feel confused and post these questions, and so that you receive my answer and other answers from other people.

If you have no confidence in yourself, you are twice defeated in the race of life. But with confidence you have won, even before you start.” -- Marcus Garvey

Take the Life purpose course.

If you know your purpose and get on track with it, this is a non-issue.

Quotefancy-3748435-3840x2160.jpg

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

2 hours ago, from chaos into self said:

They say because God must live one version of Infinity one at a time. So there you are.

3 hours ago, from chaos into self said:

There should be no this. No me. But I’m here. 

Well since you are here then certainly  you" should "be here.  And that's the key to answering your questions.  And there is really no other answer or better answer. The reason for anything that is occurring is it must/should occur. Because it is occurring.  But Why should it occur?.. You will go looking for the why of the why to infinity... So ultimately there is no why. No reason or explanation at all why this is. Except itself. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

"Why" assumes too much.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

7 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well since you are here then certainly  you" should "be here.  And that's the key to answering your questions.  And there is really no other answer or better answer. The reason for anything that is occurring is it must/should occur. Because it is occurring.  But Why should it occur?.. You will go looking for the why of the why to infinity... So ultimately there is no why. No reason or explanation at all why this is. Except itself. 

I guess i just have to accept it as it is

6 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

I guess just have to accept it as it is

No "you" don't have to accept "it" or have to X Y Z.   This assumes there is a you separate from it that can or should relate to it in a certain way. It accepts itself unconditionally. You just watch. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 hours ago, from chaos into self said:

All I am is presence. But I’m here, individually, this experience. 

What parameters are you using to distinguish you and not you?  Feelings, senses, beliefs, thoughts, measurement, where the body ends?

For example what is the "you" that is not atoms, earth, star system, blood, bone, water.... a belief?  And has this belief changed since you were 1 year old, 5 years old, 10 years, 15 years old, 20 years old,  is that feeling of you the exact in all those time periods, and if not, what exactly is a you or the you if it morphs into something that feels different with age.....

Maybe you don't know what "you"are and maybe you do, or atleast think you do....

8 minutes ago, Mu_ said:

And has this belief changed since you were 1 year old, 5 years old, 10 years, 15 years old, 20 years old,

That's something I asked for weeks several years ago, I was like "How could I be someone else than my past selves, after all I always have been me, but at the same time I completely changed psychologically, so how could I be the same ?"

Contemplated that for a long time, and never became unconscious after that.

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 hours ago, from chaos into self said:

But I’m here with this awareness and I want to know why. 

Where is a here? In what way are you -with- awareness? 

All I am is presence.

Which is aware, of the apparent finite thought, ‘why’. 

I guess i just have to accept it as it is

What is that I?  What is that it? How is one accepting the other? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, from chaos into self said:

Who else would be here? All possibilities are playing out it’s infinity, every experience, infinite versions of you. Every thing must happen for nothing is limiting it from not happening. You are one of these possibilities which must exists because all possibility exists

really step back and ask who is the me you are talking about  , can you pin point what it actually is? Is it even the same you as it was when you were a kid? Or even yesterday? Or even a moment ago? What are you what is a me ?

Edited by Mvrs

2 hours ago, Shin said:

That's something I asked for weeks several years ago, I was like "How could I be someone else than my past selves, after all I always have been me, but at the same time I completely changed psychologically, so how could I be the same ?"

Ya good questions to ponder.

15 hours ago, Mu_ said:

What parameters are you using to distinguish you and not you?  Feelings, senses, beliefs, thoughts, measurement, where the body ends?

For example what is the "you" that is not atoms, earth, star system, blood, bone, water.... a belief?  And has this belief changed since you were 1 year old, 5 years old, 10 years, 15 years old, 20 years old,  is that feeling of you the exact in all those time periods, and if not, what exactly is a you or the you if it morphs into something that feels different with age.....

Maybe you don't know what "you"are and maybe you do, or atleast think you do....

I have this awareness that I see and not others and I don’t see others’. I experience, I observe, and it’s separate from other’s experiences and observing. I didn’t have this belief when I was young because I was unaware that I had it. I had it then tho. But I’ve been curious about it ever since high school. I don’t make sense that I am here.

And don’t be mistaken that I identify with this. I am that which observes and experiences. It’s hard to point to what I am with language because anything I can point to is not what i is me. But there is an intangible presence that observed and experiences and witnessed everything that appears to be mine.

@Nahm “what is that I? What is that it? How is one accepting the other?”

The I I referred to is the identity that I do have. It needs to accept what’s happening. I don’t mean to say I identify as that I. You need language to talk after all. But now I think about it, I do identify to some degree with that self. With more meditation, the I That is unspeakable can be separate from that identity. I don’t intend to identify with it.

What I want to know is why this unspeakable I is here where I am, more when I am. Why do I have it? Why am I separate from others? Why do I exist? Am I special? Because it feels like I’m special. I can’t express what I mean though. I’m not upset that I have awareness separate from others. I’m worried that what I have might be unique to me and not to others. And I’m upset because I’m suffering. I don’t want this awareness right now in my life. I want unawareness, I want to be blind to my experience.

15 hours ago, Mvrs said:

Who else would be here? All possibilities are playing out it’s infinity, every experience, infinite versions of you. Every thing must happen for nothing is limiting it from not happening. You are one of these possibilities which must exists because all possibility exists

I don’t need to be here now for that to happen. I don’t need this level of awareness to do that. I don’t need to be here now for here and now to happen. Why am I Here Now? Why am I special? Are others like this? I think they are not. I can’t ever know such a thing though.

15 hours ago, Shin said:

The psychology that changed is not the I that witnesses it.