from chaos into self

Why me?

38 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@from chaos into self You're everything, silly rabbit.

If I’m everything then I’m separate. Because I’m not everything now. I’m consciously separated from others’ experiences. I simply don’t experience you or anyone. Maybe it is such that separation is a part of everything, but that separation is there. Even if the universe is non-dual, there is separation. I’ve heard it say that it is waves on the ocean, but I don’t feel that really acknowledges my being here now in this life I’m experiencing. I imagine the wave is not conscious it’s a wave. And the wave is an extension of the ocean, but this separation I am is cut off from ‘the ocean’ of this supposed non-dual being. Yet it is here. Why is it Here? This life is a nobody. I’m not special yet my awareness is unique, my being Here Now is unique. The fact that I’m Here Now makes me separate from the greater universe.

38 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

“what is that I? What is that it? How is one accepting the other?”

The I I referred to is the identity that I do have. It needs to accept what’s happening. I don’t mean to say I identify as that I. You need language to talk after all. But now I think about it, I do identify to some degree with that self. With more meditation, the I That is unspeakable can be separate from that identity. I don’t intend to identify with it.

Where do you keep this identity you do have?  If you’re aware you have it, surely you’re aware of where you keep it. 

What I want to know is why this unspeakable I is here where I am, more when I am. Why do I have it? Why am I separate from others? Why do I exist? Am I special? Because it feels like I’m special. I can’t express what I mean though. I’m not upset that I have awareness separate from others.

Why are you continuing to believe thoughts to be about identity, while they are for choosing & creating? Are you not already you? 

There is one apparent finite thought at a time. You couldn’t have made creation more simple & foolproof. 

I’m worried that what I have might be unique to me and not to others. And I’m upset because I’m suffering. I don’t want this awareness right now in my life. I want unawareness, I want to be blind to my experience.

You want sincerity, honestly, authenticity, a silky smooth liquid conscience, and that ain’t it.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

If I’m everything then I’m separate. Because I’m not everything now. I’m consciously separated from others’ experiences. I simply don’t experience you or anyone. Maybe it is such that separation is a part of everything, but that separation is there. Even if the universe is non-dual, there is separation. I’ve heard it say that it is waves on the ocean, but I don’t feel that really acknowledges my being here now in this life I’m experiencing. I imagine the wave is not conscious it’s a wave. And the wave is an extension of the ocean, but this separation I am is cut off from ‘the ocean’ of this supposed non-dual being. Yet it is here. Why is it Here? This life is a nobody. I’m not special yet my awareness is unique, my being Here Now is unique. The fact that I’m Here Now makes me separate from the greater universe.

why are you separating yourself from the whole when you ARE the whole, The fact that you're here shows you YOU are the universe, you ARE nature. The evolution of it ALLLLLLL from the beginning till  the beginning

The Art of Knowing is Knowing the accumulation of knowledge lies within time, the discovery of Wisdom is attained out of the Mind.

~ https://www.instagram.com/spiritualabsolute ~

29 minutes ago, SpiritualAwakening said:

why are you separating yourself from the whole when you ARE the whole, The fact that you're here shows you YOU are the universe, you ARE nature. The evolution of it ALLLLLLL from the beginning till  the beginning

Because that would be perverse. To think I am god? I am no more than what I am. And I’m clearly separate from the rest of existence. I could accept non-dual views if they allowed me to be separate because I’m clearly separate. I don’t know how so many people find non-dual beliefs. Surely other people have what I have? Because it’s clearly separate. That’s the one thing I’m sure of.

36 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Where do you keep this identity you do have?  If you’re aware you have it, surely you’re aware of where you keep it. 

it is in the same place I am. No where. I exist separate from time and space. That is where consciousness lies, no where. Otherwise, science tells us we are kept in our brain, but I can only assume that is true. I can’t prove it to be true. That is the limit of our existence. Our existence is separate from any physical world. It is no where.

Why are you continuing to believe thoughts to be about identity, while they are for choosing & creating? Are you not already you? 

What do you mean?

There is one apparent finite thought at a time. You couldn’t have made creation more simple & foolproof. 

what do you mean?

You want sincerity, honestly, authenticity, a silky smooth liquid conscience, and that ain’t it.

true. especially the silky smooth liquid consciousness. I want effortless being.

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@from chaos into self

Does it sometimes seem like one day you’re rockin life, killin it, burning desire & inspiration - unstoppable, and yet other days somewhat inexplicably, the total opposite? 

No. I’ve been battling depression for awhile. I’m always lacking motivation and I’m unhappy. When I meditate I find a deeper peace. I’m trying to practice that peace in day to day life. 

I just don’t understand how so many people can believe they are eternal yet return to their limited daily life. Life is mundane, not eternal. If eternity exists, separation surely exists as well.

@from chaos into self

37 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

No. I’ve been battling depression for awhile. I’m always lacking motivation and I’m unhappy. When I meditate I find a deeper peace. I’m trying to practice that peace in day to day life. 

You’re freaking awesome & I love you. 

Your story about you sucks though. 

I just don’t understand how so many people can believe they are eternal yet return to their limited daily life. Life is mundane, not eternal. If eternity exists, separation surely exists as well.

What’s’ “well”?

That story about you sucks too. 

(I am with you on how bad that story sucks, not against you)

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

31 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

The mundane become magical and utterly satisfying.

Just sitting doing nothing can feel amazing.

When you don't have a story in your head telling you otherwise of course :D

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 minutes ago, Shin said:

When you don't have a story in your head telling you otherwise of course :D

I could meditate on that exactly. To let go of the stories.

You aren’t enlightened. I’m not enlightened. This is enlightenment. To be clear, it’s not that you’re already enlightened, this is already enlightenment.

Edited by The0Self

I could meditate on that exactly. To let go of the stories.

They will crumble one way or another if you continue to meditate everyday and try to be as conscious (as the watcher) of your thoughts during the day ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

10 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

the less whys the more wise

the less hows the more wows

@from chaos into self Those are fantastic questions. You're on the right track. The key and 1st step to realizing the ego as an illusion is self-awareness of existence. Pay close attention to the fact that you can become self-aware in the first place. What does that mean? What does it imply? I'm confident you'll figure it out. Good luck! 

23 minutes ago, Depersonilized said:

@from chaos into self Those are fantastic questions. You're on the right track. The key and 1st step to realizing the ego as an illusion is self-awareness of existence. Pay close attention to the fact that you can become self-aware in the first place. What does that mean? What does it imply? I'm confident you'll figure it out. Good luck! 

My self awareness is why I am sure I exist. But what is that existence I cannot know. Maybe I am just a Dream and don’t really exist after all! I guess I don’t know I exist, but my awareness gives me meaning. I have that much.

Edited by from chaos into self

27 minutes ago, from chaos into self said:

My self awareness is why I am sure I exist. But what is that existence I cannot know. Maybe I am just a Dream and don’t really exist after all! I guess I don’t know I exist, but my awareness gives me meaning. I have that much.

There’s just this. And nobody knows what it is. It’s a mystery.

On 10/23/2020 at 9:14 AM, Leo Gura said:

@from chaos into self You're everything, silly rabbit.

I found my answer, from your video about actuality. Why me? This experience that confound me? That is god. What is actual is god. I have it because it’s actuality. This is what actuality feels like. And actuality without concept is god. 

thank you Leo