Martin123

Leo's toxic rhetoric and an inner conflict

361 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What's the point?

The point is to compare apples to apples.

It would be interesting what would have been said about Eckhart Tolle if you had 500 hours of video of him from ages 28 to 35 and you had 22,000 forum posts and some 50,000 YT comments from him.

The thing you gotta take into account is that you guys have a lot more data on me than any other spiritual teacher in existence. So it's much easier to find stuff you don't like.

If you had 50,000 YT comments from Jesus, I wonder what you would find objectionable. If you knew all of Jesus' opinions on dating, sex, diet, environment, politics, race, etc. do you honestly think you would like them all?


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@wakeup thanks I appreciated your input. I hate the feeling of going against a mass that wants to disagree without even considering the validity of what you’re saying simply because it makes them uncomfortable.

Too much confrontation !! Oh the childhood trauma haha. 
 

All the best! :) 


Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wakeup said:

As expected, his followers will go to great lengths to defend their favorite guru. Those that have different opinions, wouldn't either bother posting and I can see why. Trying to get them to see otherwise is pointless.

LMAO. You don't know me. I'm like Leo's top critical of all time. I have my history. Ask him, even he would agree on this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

When I am 60 years old, you can compare my energy to Tolle's.

My journey has only just begun and you ain't seen nothing yet. Big awakening and transformations lie ahead once I heal my health issues.

Please look into Paul Chek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to be clear, there is some validity to what Martin is saying.


You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

The point is to compare apples to apples.

It would be interesting what would have been said about Eckhart Tolle if you had 500 hours of video of him from ages 28 to 35 and you had 22,000 forum posts and some 50,000 YT comments from him.

The thing you gotta take into account is that you guys have a lot more data on me than any other spiritual teacher in existence. So it's much easier to find stuff you don't like.

If you had 50,000 YT comments from Jesus, I wonder what you would find objectionable.

It's just people having some childish misunderstandings 

They have some biases that they can't get past through. 

 


.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Go accomplish 1% of what Leo has accomplished son.. Only then you might get an idea. 

You know, you could say this same type of argument about Trump.

 

yet the complaints about his behaviour are rather valid aren’t they..FATHER xD


Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The forum held by Jesus would be a pretty fun read for sure


Design your life, design your future

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Leo Gura I love and appreciate your nakedness. Please keep up the strip show ;)

I can't say you're perfect, but still you have many great qualities that other teachers don't (example: the dirty joke above), which makes you unique and invaluable.

It would be ungrateful of me to always point out your shortcomings. But don't worry, I'm still always watching you.

Edited by Gesundheit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

Just to be clear, there is some validity to what Martin is saying.

Appreciate this, thanks Leo. No hate, I personally owe you so much for when I was struggling very hard about 5 years ago, I got your LP course and completely loved it and it changed my life. 

 

unfortunatley this topic has nothing to do with you anymore, but with the type of relationship people here have with your teachings. 
 

and it’s just triggering everyone into what they weren’t planning to look at. 


Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hello from Russia said:

The forum held by Jesus would be a pretty fun read for sure

Oh boy :D Maybe he’d get so much hate that he’d be crucified all over again.. only now online. 


Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The point is to compare apples to apples.

It would be interesting what would have been said about Eckhart Tolle if you had 500 hours of video of him from ages 28 to 35 and you had 22,000 forum posts and some 50,000 YT comments from him.

The thing you gotta take into account is that you guys have a lot more data on me than any other spiritual teacher in existence. So it's much easier to find stuff you don't like.

If you had 50,000 YT comments from Jesus, I wonder what you would find objectionable. If you knew all of Jesus' opinions on dating, sex, diet, environment, politics, race, etc. do you honestly think you would like them all?

Yes. Totally agree. Makes sense. 

@Martin123


Silence is the highest teaching. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My simplistic view is that Leos health issues have been bringing his energy down a little. And he is far more awakened to conciousness than health

But overall I find his content brilliant and insightful

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gesundheit said:

I'd have to disagree here. Eckhart is nowhere near Leo's intellectual understanding. That's like the most obvious fact.

With this statement you completly missed the very point of spirituality. It is not about intellectual understanding whatsoever... I don't see any correlation here between higher IQ / understanding and spiritually. Guys like Ramana Maharshi didn't speak at all for years and still consider ones of the most entlightment. But still Leo's intellectual capacity is a huge treasure. Sometimes I have the feeling that his extremely high IQ is a bit of burden spiritually. But in a scientific sense his work is super remarkable!, and his mind / the way he sees the big picture is just mindblowing!  Somehow I have the feeling that his biggest achievement is actually bringing spirituality and (real!) truthful science together, what is super important not only for guys pursuing spirituality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ivan Dimi said:

With this statement you completly missed the very point of spirituality. It is not about intellectual understanding whatsoever... I don't see any correlation here between higher IQ / understanding and spiritually. Guys like Ramana Maharshi didn't speak at all for years and still consider ones of the most entlightment. But still Leo's intellectual capacity is a huge treasure. Sometimes I have the feeling that his extremely high IQ is a bit of burden spiritually. But in a scientific sense his work is super remarkable!, and his mind / the way he sees the big picture is just mindblowing!  Somehow I have the feeling that his biggest achievement is actually bringing spirituality and (real!) truthful science together, what is super important not only for guys pursuing spirituality.

It's Actualized.org, not spiritualized.org

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Martin123

You publicly accused someone of something they didn’t do. You do this quite often. Whereas you rationalize this, I would just apologize and admit I was wrong. Of course, it’s up to you. Doesn’t make any difference to me. Also, you employ character attacks where you are unable to think things through, and or to think for yourself. It is a deep projection when you are doing this, and you are doing it unconsciously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Martin123

You publicly accused someone of something they didn’t do. You do this quite often. Whereas you rationalize this, I would just apologize and admit I was wrong. Of course, it’s up to you. Doesn’t make any difference to me. Also, you employ character attacks where you are unable to think things through, and or to think for yourself. It is a deep projection when you are doing this, and you are doing it unconsciously. 

Again I’d love to block you but I cannot so I ask you to respect your mod status and at least stop interacting thank you so much !! :) 


Follow me on Instagram for quantum and energetic healing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, wakeup said:

Regarding the teaching part - there is a huge ingredient that you are missing. The ingredient comes from feeling ,sensing, and intuition, it has to do with energy. This may have to do with the fact that you spend a lot of time in your head. 

My extended post was about direct experience, sensing and empathy.

I teach a college course that involves intuition, sensing and energetics - including intuition exercises. As well, part of my laboratory research involves intuition and energetics.

You seem to be creating ideas about some character I’m not familiar with. 

5 hours ago, wakeup said:

And I asked you for your honest opinion (pmed you) and as I can see, you are not willing to share it. 

I did not receive a pm from you and I am willing to share my honest opinions with you. 

Be mindful of making assumptions and projecting intentionality onto others. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Martin123

You made the accusation, and now you’re spinning it as if my comments are the problem for you. This is a rather complete ignoring of taking responsibility for the accusations you make, and is possibly the most hypocritical toxicity I have seen. I will of course respect your wish not to be confronted by anyone who points this out to you, no problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now