Martin123

Leo's toxic rhetoric and an inner conflict

351 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, SirVladimir said:

it assumes you are a healthy individual. There are certainly better places for vulnerable people.

This statement is not okay. It's unhealthy people who need healing first more than the healthy ones. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@SirVladimir While I agree that it is stated multiple times on the forum that everyone should take responsibility for their issues and reach out for help if needed, higher consciousness should bring with it a higher capacity for sensitivity and compassion. I think it's a great critique on this forum's community to be more mindful of the fact that nobody really knows who they are talking to, and as such should practice great carefulness as to how to communicate and frame messages. 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

What I don't about you, I correct it in myself.

Practice this, and people's attitudes will stop bothering you. You will feel compassion and understanding instead of being triggered.

Only competitive people are offended by other's competitiveness.

Only arrogant people are offended by other's arrogance.

Is Leo arrogant? Yes, but who gives a fuck? Only your hurt ego.

If you were more mature you would take the useful part of the content, and feel sorry or indifferent for him about his arrogant traits, because they add 0 value to his work and slow his developement. He's actually the most hurt by this.

Edited by Fran11

@Max_V  exactly exactly exactly. 

This doesn't even need to be told. 

Some people on here talk about Ramana Maharshi. 

That man is an Indian Saint. 

His name Not to be used so lightly. 

These gurus have spent years cultivating compassion. I know how spirituality works in India. 

Compassion is not judgement. It's understanding other people's pain. 

And some of these people tell me that there's no place for a person's pain here. 

Like wow. 

12 minutes ago, Max_V said:

nobody really knows who they are talking to, and as such should practice great carefulness as to how to communicate and frame messages. 

e8842d6e929b40817567b2b24f2056d4.png

13 minutes ago, Martin123 said:

OMG I always wanted to be a pretty girl ?????, but it’s not a she, but I wish lol hahaha thanks for that that was funny, anyhow bye yall xD 

Oh I must have mistaken you for someone else. Apologies.

But you did make a post like this one though. BTW, I agree with a lot of what you have said in that post as well as this one, although not everything.

Here, I found it: 

If it's ok for you to be abusive with me  because you've been abused.. Why is it not OK for me to be abusive with you?  .   I don't like double standards.  Person's pain?  Yeah there is a place for that. We've got a emotional problem's section.  But don't expect others to be nice with you when you go on puking your own  psychological complexes on others.   Consider also that humans are greedy toxic creatures by design and we have proven that throughout history. And it's proven with your daily interactions in the human rat race .   Picking up on each other's fault.  If you don't want  others to pick on your  faults then don't start picking on others faults.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Fran11 I love that quote, had it under my posts for a while.

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.":

-Plato 

In the depths of winter,
I finally learned that within me 
there lay an invincible summer.

- Albert Camus

Kindness has to be mutual. 

If you want someone to be kind to you, first you be kind to them 

1 minute ago, Preety_India said:

If you want someone to be kind to you, first you be kind to them 

It's the only way to cut out the hurt chain :)

15 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If it's ok for you to be abusive with me  because you've been abused.. Why is it not OK for me to be abusive with you?  .   I don't like double standards.  Person's pain?  Yeah there is a place for that. We've got a emotional problem's section.  But don't expect others to be nice with you when you go on puking your own  psychological complexes on others.   Consider also that humans are greedy toxic creatures by design and we have proven that throughout history. And it's proven with your daily interactions in the human rat race .   Picking up on each other's fault.  If you don't want  others to pick on your  faults then don't start picking on others faults.

And that's why we are here. To not remain toxic anymore but become better by higher consciousness. 

11 minutes ago, Fran11 said:

It's the only way to cut out the hurt chain :)

I have understood everything that I needed to understand. There is nothing left for me to understand anymore.. My eyes have been opened, not to the greater truth but to the silly games of life! 

Once again reality does not disappoint.. 

2 minutes ago, K Ghoul said:

@Preety_India

The unspoken rule is that you cannot come in here, dump all of your pain onto everyone who’s here, and expect them to deal with it. If I unloaded even a small percentage of what I’m harboring inside, this forum would have collapsed. You are 100% responsible for your pain, and this place should only be used as a tool to help you do the work. Whoever misuses this tool will only end up getting hurt even more.

I'm not saying that they shouldn't use the tool. I was talking about how some people judge them. To me that's not fair. 

Also a lot of people do Projection and make it sound like the person is playing victim when in reality they aren't. 

14 minutes ago, Preety_India said:

I'm not saying that they shouldn't use the tool. I was talking about how some people judge them. To me that's not fair. 

Also a lot of people do Projection and make it sound like the person is playing victim when in reality they aren't. 

Are you judging Trump and his supporters, right wingers, conspiracy theorists etc.

Or are you kind and compassionate to them without judging?

Or is this just about the forum?

Just now, K Ghoul said:

@Preety_India And what I’m saying is that a lot of people here are not using this place as a tool that it’s meant to be; they, instead, become tools themselves. 

Yea I get that. But that's a different issue. 

The issue I was talking about was projection. 

Like a lot of people on here are also projecting on Martin.. 

2 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Are you judging Trump and his supporters, right wingers, conspiracy theorists etc.

Or are you kind and compassionate to them without judging?

Or is this just about the forum?

It's about the forum. 

@Max_V @Preety_India Higher consciousness obviously brings in more compassion. As I mentioned earlier, it also allows you to see past abuse and into the kernel of truth. Enemies cease to be, and you wish Love to everyone. Practice is too important to overlook. The authentic maxim I am expressing to you is that however compassionate we are to one another, the forum's primary purpose is not Traumatized.org, but Actualized.org and the pursue of Consciousness and Truth. 

I think it's a great critique on this forum's community to be more mindful of the fact that nobody really knows who they are talking to, and as such should practice great carefulness as to how to communicate and frame messages. 

Totally agree.

2 hours ago, Preety_India said:

It's unhealthy people who need healing first more than the healthy ones. 

Nobody is denying that. Just hear what I said above. Do not project what the forum's intended meaning is. This is not about creating a Green or Pluralist community. We are talking about unimaginable depths of reality here. This will scare a vulnerable ego to death. I realize the relativity of my statements.

To add a point, I acknowledge that women may have a harder time here. I treasure you, I love your feminine energy, and I appreciate the work you are doing either as members or mods, in the case of @Ananta. If you are feeling unsafe or abused as a mod, plenty of us are here to ease you from the burden, shall your shoulders require it. You are totally wonderful beings.

Edited by SirVladimir

1 hour ago, fridjonk said:

c77hndlimce31.jpg

Drama.org

xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them