Leo Gura

Facebook Bans All QAnnon!

142 posts in this topic

The gears are turning. Perfect timing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Holy shit it crazy what people believe maybe that's how it feel when I look back  at my pre enlightenedtened self 

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

8 minutes ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

The globalist elitist George Soros Clinton Satanic cabal is onto us! What should we do now!?!?

start prepping (no tuna cans though because of mercury and other heavy metals)

and becoming more conscious while we're at it

and while we're at it we should also break up the big tech companies

Edited by PurpleTree
edit :)

Just imagining how many yoga moms and dads get sucked into Qanon bs. Good move.

They will move to some other place. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Just now, Preety_India said:

They will move to some other place. 

they'll come here

I want Twitter to ban Donald Trump's tweets or hide them.

Or just flag them. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I see this as significant since Zuckerberg is standing up to Trump and MAGA. It’s like the alpha wolf is weakening and the other wolves are getting bolder. 

From a corporate view, Zuck may be setting himself up for a Biden presidency. 

It will be interesting to see if corporations start to re-position themselves for a post-Trump world. Keep an eye out for media outlets like FoxNews and if they start aligning with other GOP candidates and shift toward saving the senate with frames like “Don’t give Biden a blank check. Checks and balances are important”. 

They’re probably doing this because trump is trying to get rid of that old internet safe harbor. 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

1 hour ago, Forestluv said:

I see this as significant since Zuckerberg is standing up to Trump and MAGA. It’s like the alpha wolf is weakening and the other wolves are getting bolder. 

From a corporate view, Zuck may be setting himself up for a Biden presidency. 

It will be interesting to see if corporations start to re-position themselves for a post-Trump world. Keep an eye out for media outlets like FoxNews and if they start aligning with other GOP candidates and shift toward saving the senate with frames like “Don’t give Biden a blank check. Checks and balances are important”. 

The rats are leaving the sinking MAGA ship.

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

Facebook is so irrelevant nowadays but good move on their part. I can see the Right getting real triggered over this one. (Not that it makes me happy, just objectively speaking they will go apeshit) 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

As a very opinionated critic of Facebook, I have to give them credit this time. It's rare that Zuckerberg does anything beyond empty platitudes in response to the disinformation epidemic that he created. Obviously, it will be a slippery slope to banning all sorts of other toxic content on there.

5 minutes ago, datamonster said:

This could quickly turn into a propaganda nightmare if we aren't careful!

We already have a propaganda nightmare. Have you ever used Facebook? Have you seen who is governing the US?

Free speech is important, but it is against the law in many places to shout, "Fire!" in a crowded public space. Telling people to inject bleach to cure coronavirus should also be prevented because it will kill people. With grown-up discussion, we can determine where to draw the line. 

Just now, datamonster said:

Facebook owns the four most downloaded apps of the decade...

I was talking about Facebook dot com

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 minute ago, No Self said:

We already have a propaganda nightmare. Have you ever used Facebook? Have you seen who is governing the US?

Free speech is important, but it is against the law in many places to shout, "Fire!" in a crowded public space. Telling people to inject bleach to cure coronavirus should also be prevented because it will kill people. With grown-up discussion, we can determine where to draw the line. 

We can , it is easy, calling people to violence, harmful actions , if it is not , then there is no reason to ban anything.

If discussions have proven one thing, then it is that   grown-up discussion is pipe dream.

You can call everything propaganda, no matter what facts one, or other side puts forward both sides stay ignorant. 

1 hour ago, Rilles said:

Facebook is so irrelevant nowadays...

Facebook is extremely influential. Just because you're not on it doesn't mean it isn't.

31 minutes ago, datamonster said:

So, what's next? Are we just gonna ban everyone who doesn't agree with the mainstream narrative?

Do we really want to give Facebook the power to decide what information can and cannot be consumed? O.o

This could quickly turn into a propaganda nightmare if we aren't careful!

But MA FREEDOM! MA SWEET FREEDOM! The FREEDOM to call anyone I dislike a pedophile with zero repercussions and accountability. Those were the good ol days. What is the world coming to???? What's next??? Banning cat videos?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.