Eren Eeager

Banning member @electrobeam

37 posts in this topic

@electroBeam is one of the smartest and most active members here on this forum. He was banned because of " You are banned because of your fixation with "hero dosing"". 

We want him back, he is a good guy!!

@Leo Gura

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

What is hero dosing?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Wow, what? He's been banned? what for? He's been one of the few in here that articulates well in posts.

I think he has been warned before to not take irresponsible doses or at least to not post trip reports when he has taken them because the forum doesn't want to promote the taking of irresponsible high doses that can be potentially harmful and against the purpose of this work.   Yet he did it again and posted a trip report where he took a large dose. 

So I guess... ?‍♂️

@electroBeam?! ?

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I wasn't aware he was banned.

I will be investigating this further and having a talk with the Mod who banned him. I'll post an update once I find out what happened. If he was unfairly banned, he will be re-instated.

Although he did have 12 warning points accumulated. Remember, once you reach 20 points, the system will automatically ban you.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Nahm said:

A dosage aimed at breaking through the ego to Truth. ‘Being your own hero’. 

Here’s a helpful calculator.

And a ‘level’s / dosage reference guide.

That was my bad. "Hero Dose" was a wrong choice of words to use when a member is touting 20 - 40x normal dosage of anything.

Messing with MAOIs is not a joke.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Someone here

53 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I think he has been warned before to not take irresponsible doses or at least to not post trip reports when he has taken them because the forum doesn't want to promote the taking of irresponsible high doses that can be potentially harmful and against the purpose of this work.   Yet he did it again and posted a trip report where he took a large dose. 

So I guess... ?‍♂️

@electroBeam?! ?

I remembered him posting in that thread about his large dose. I thought it was about him unintentionally sourcing the psychedelic, or lying about some pat of his procedure of administrating the dose. Either way, this is probably a sign more to me, because I've got some trip reports I'm on the fence about sharing despite some being very insightful. I found some really good psychedelics, but I probably will keep this to myself now.

What's the point of sharing a trip report, good or bad trip, when you can, like that, get banned? Seems really backwards.

@Carl-Richard

2 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Messing with MAOIs is not a joke.

That's the one! I think it's actually him saying he's mixing that with some other psychedelic at a larger dosage. Is that really a psychedelic? 

8 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Carl-Richard

That's the one! I think it's actually him saying he's mixing that with some other psychedelic at a larger dosage. Is that really a psychedelic? 

If you take any monoamine related drug at extremely high doses, you will start to hallucinate sooner or later, be it Adderall, Prozac or cocaine.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@electroBeam  By popular demand your ban is revoked. But pls just chill on highlighting the massive dosing aspect of it. We wouldn't want to inadvertently cause harm to those who may be new to this.

Okay, so @electroBeam is welcome back to the forum. Our apologies.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Most definitely worth a warning if he is spreading unsafe tripping advice but I think he is mature enough to be more responsible with what he posts next time :)

Yeaaaay!!!! 

Welcome back @electroBeam

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

9 hours ago, cetus said:

@electroBeam  By popular demand your ban is revoked. But pls just chill on highlighting the massive dosing aspect of it. We wouldn't want to inadvertently cause harm to those who may be new to this.

Great! I am really happy to hear that.

Why so serious?